Shortie : 06 - It's cold in the loft (m/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Shortie : 06 - It's cold in the loft (m/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Shortie's stories
06 - It's cold in the loft
Story index at the bottom

By Shortie

Thursday, February 24th 2005 - 08:27:48 PM

Its cold in the loft

Well i have posted a story in a while but heres my latest one:

It was a friday and i had the day off college and all of a sudden i got a phone call from my girl friend's best friend Shelley.

"Hey Chris, you busy tonight?" she asked straight to the point.

"Nah, i was just gonna watch T.V, why?"

"Well me and Amy were ment to be babysiting tonight but she had to cancel because shes caught that bug that's going around"

"Yeah i know, but whats this got to do with me?"

"Well, we were suppose to be watching Billy Collin's little brother, because his parents have gone away for the weekend and they want us to watch him until Billy gets back and i really don't want to be there on my own when he gets there"

Billy Collin went to the same school as me he was in the same year as me and he was a real dic... a reall nasty pice of work, he had been suspended on several occasions including once when he hit a female student in the year below because she refused to have sex with him. The strangest thing was that he came from the nicest family, my older brother was mates with his older brother and he was really cool and he had the nicest mum who was the reason that Amy and Shelley had the babysitting job. But its just strange the way he turned out.

But anyway i wouldn't have wanted the 2 of them to be there when Billy got there on their own, so i agreed. I picked Shelley up at 4:30 and we drove to Billy's place and arrived just as his parents were leaving.

"Hi Mrs Collin" i said with a smile as she saw me (she was attractive for her age!!!)

"Oh hello Chris, i didn't expect to see you here today" she replied

"Oh yeah Amy couldn't be here, so i'm just giving Shelley a lift here and i'll keep her company" (well what else was i going to say, i was worried that your son may give my girl friends best mate a black eye)

"Oh alright, Tom's in the living room watching T.V and i dont know what time Billy plans on coming home, it'll probably be late, is that ok?"

"Yeah that's fine i got Chris to give me a lift back if its that late" Shelley replied.

With that they left and we knocked on the door and Tom (billy's younger brother) let us in. We came inside and began watching T.V for a while until Tom jumped up and ran over to Shelley and whispered something in her ear and they both stood up and ran out the room and upstairs, after about 3 minutes they came back.

"We need your help" he said.

I followed them back upstairs where they lead me to a loft (attic) hatch.

"We're not tall enough" Shelley said.

I jumped up and opened the hatch and pulled down the ladder to the loft and tom clabbered up it, followed by Shelley then just as i was about to follow Tom's head poked out.

"NOT YOU, NOT YET, YOU HAVE TO COME BACK LATER, COME BACK WHEN THE BIG HAND REACHES THE 7 AND THE LITTLE HAND REACHES THE 3" he shouted pointing to the clock.

I shurgged and went back down stairs and put mtv on and started watching cribs, i can't remember whose house it was when i suddenly looked at the clock and it was 7:20 (i was late as usual). I got up and looked through the door way to the stairs as i saw Tom's head quickly duck down and disappear as i heard him climb back up the ladder as i made my way upstairs, looked up through the hatch as the light suddenly flicked off. I slowly climbed up the ladder and into the loft, which was now pitch black, i fumble around for a while then SMACK i hit my head on a beam, to which i heard a round of giggles from Tom and Shelley, then all of a sudden the light came on and sat in front of me was Shelly tied to a chair with what looked like clear celo-tape (you know the type that you use to wrap presents with)

"HELP ME HONEY HELP ME" she shouted doing her best damsel in distress act.

I turned round and Tom was standing there with a cap gun.

"Hands up" he said.

I put my hands up and sat down in a chair that was next to Shelley's.

"Before we go any further care to explain whats going on?"

Shelley turned and looked at me.

"Well obviously we're a married couple and you've just come home from work to find me at the will of a burglar and now hes got you too" she said with wide eyes as if to say play along.

"Oh right, you monster, you'll never get away with this" i said. Hey i'm a wannabie actor it was the best performance ever!!!

The chairs we were sitting on were made of steel and had thin arms which were sort of pipe like, its basically the type of chair you'd find in a fast food restaurant or any other restaurant that's not considered classy.

Anyway he made me put my arms on the arms of the chair as he wrapped the celo-tape around my wrists several times securing both arms to the chair, he then proceeded to wrap both legs to the chair legs. The tape wasn't exactly strong, i mean i could have broken out of it easily, but i mean it was only a game, i was just going to play along.

"Right i'm gonna finish the rest of the house" he said as he 'gagged' us with bits of celo-tape. Just as he was leaving Shelley struggled and fake MPHHed for him as he left.

After he left i turned to Shelley and said

"Honey no matter what i love you" laughing my head of because the 'gag' was still attached to my upper lip.

After a while it started to get cold.

"How long's he gonna be Shell?" i asked. "Because in a while i'm just gonna have to free myself"

"I dont know, but im bloody cold"

All of a sudden we heard someone start climbing the ladder and then whose head should pop up through the hatch but Billy's. Oh jesus i thought to myself, whats he doing home, its not even 8 yet, his mum said late.

"Well well well, looks like we got us a couple of captives" he said rubbing his hands laughing.

"Very funny Bill, now you're here we can leave" i said, starting to try to break the tape.

"You ain't going no where" he said kicking over an old wooden chest. A load of wallpaper rolls and rollers fell out (his dad was once a decorater) Billy reached into the chest and pulled out a roll of black gaffer tape.

"Don't even try it bill" i said again trying to break the tape.

Billy ran over to me and started to warp the gaffer tape over my wrists. He did it really tight and it hurt.

"Bill this ain't funny, take it off now and let us go" i said with anger in my voice.

"Oh shut it" he said shoving an old cloth from the chest in my mouth and took the tape and wrapped it round my head several times, i began to shout and swear at him behind the gag, but it only came out as a series of MPHHHs. He then started to secure my legs to the chair and then started to finish me off by wrapping the tape around my whole body securing me to the chair. I started to violently struggle and try to break free, causing the chair to move around. Billy was laughing the whole time (he stank of beer and godknows what else).

He started next on Shelley (who was unable to break free) securing her wrists where they were already taped and then her feet before wrapping her in tape to the chair the whole time she was saying things like

"Please billy dont do this, just let us go home now" or "that hurts its too tight"

Billy stood back and admired his work, he pulled out his phone and walked over to Shelley and said

"Right i'll make a deal with you, i'll let you and your friend go now if you give me a kiss"

"NO" was Shelley's reply.

"Fine ill leave you here till morning"

"ok, ok ill do it" she said.

He grabbed her hair and began to kiss her whilst taking a picture on his phone. She broke it off.

"Right, now let us go" she said.

"Man that was good" he shouted.

He walked over to me and ripped the tape off my head and i spat out the cloth.

"You say one word and ill leave u like this" he said pointing at me.

"Now i dont wanna waste and opportunity like this, do i?" he said pulling our chairs side by side.

"Now i want you two to kiss" he said with a smug grin.

"No way" we both said.

"Fine if you wanna stay here"

"Alright, alright" we said

"Ok but it has to last for more than a minute, i'll be timing you and you dont stop till i say"

"When you gonna grow up bill" i said

He picked up the tape again and pointed to it. I looked at Shelley and she looked at me we closed our eyes as our lips met.

"i wanna see some tongues" he said.

The whole time we were kissing i could hear him taking pictures on his phone, but i had to admit, she was a good kisser and i could feel myself getting aroused.

After what seemed like 3 or 4 minutes he said

"Ok you can stop now"

"Right now let us go now"

"Nah, i'd rather not" he said picking up 2 cloths and shoving them in our mouths and wrapping the tape round our heads several times.

"Right have fun you two, i'll see you in the morning, oh wait i almost forgot, goodnight sweet heart" he said trying to kiss Shelley's taped mouth, she struggled and MPHHHed.

Billy took a few more pictures on his phone and then left through the hatch pushing the ladder back up and closing the hatch.

We immediately started to struggle in an attempt to free ourselves. I pulled at my wrists trying to get free then at my legs, nothing. I looked over at Shelley an she was thrashing around trying hard to break free, grunting and breathing heavily through her nostrils. She gave up after a while with a sigh looking over at me. She was shaking a little due to the fact it was so cold, i looked around for something i could use to free ourselves because if i knew Billy, he would actually leave us here until morning, or when ever he woke up and got over his hangover.

I looked over at Shelley, she had renewed her efforts to get free struggling and breathing even harder until her chair rocked over onto its side. She was getting frustrated now, shouting and screaming behind her gag which only came out as a series of MPHHHs.

I looked over to the chest and wallpaper rolls and i saw a craft knife lying on the floor, i slowly started to hop over to it, when i got close enough i tipped over the chair and landed with a thud and then started to struggle to reach the knife, using all my weight i edged my wrists and the chair to the knife. After a while the tip of my finger was able to slide it over to i could grab it and extend the blade, then slowly and carefully turned it round and attempted to cut the tape, which i succeeded in doing before cutting my self a tiny bit. I used my now free hand to cut the other wrist free then i pulled of the gag and spat out the cloth. That really hurt pulling the tape off, took a few arm hairs with it, ouch. After i freed myself i started work on Shelly, picking her up off the floor then taking the gag off, being really careful as to no take any hair out with it. She spat the cloth out and thanked me. I cut her free from all the tape and she jumped up and threw her arms around me.

"Listen we have to delete those pictures of his phone, who knows what he'll do with them" i said to Shelley.

I looked at my phone and saw the time was 8:45. I opened the hatch slightly and looked down to see if it's clear. I slowly lowered myself down to the floor. Shelley slowly lowered herself and i caught her and lowered her to the floor. I looked around upstairs and found Billy's room, i looked inside he wasn't in there but i saw his phone on his bed. We walked inside and i handed Shelley the phone.

"Here, delete those pictures, i'll see where Billy is. I walked to the stairs and looked down towards the living room and there he was, passed out on the sofa. I walked downstairs and got our shoes and coats after a while Shelley came downstairs and got her shoes and her coat on, just as we heard Billy get up. He walked out into the hallway and saw us just leaving. I walked over to him grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him against the wall and kneed him in the... well you can probably guess. Shelley walked over and slapped him in the face. We then left and got into my car.

"Right, i don't think we should tell Amy what happened tonight" Shelley said.

"Yeah that's probably for the best. Did you delete all the pictures?"

"Yeah, i got them all"

"Good good, do you want me to drop you off at home then?"

"Yeah i better get back"

I droped shelley off at her place.

"Goodnight, i'll cya later" she said kissing me on the cheek.

I smiled and nodded and waited for her to close the door before driving off.

**THE END**

Shortie
UK