J-MAC : 05 - Surprise Reversal (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J-MAC : 05 - Surprise Reversal (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

J-MAC's stories
05 - Surprise Reversal
Story index at the bottom

By J-MAC

Sunday, February 27th 2005 - 02:14:53 PM

This story goes back to a few months ago, as I was staying the night with my 2 close friends James, and Mike. I had always wanted to tie both of these guys up in their underwear, and gag them with there own socks. So I made it a goal that b4 the night was over I would have both of them bound and gagged wearing only there underwear. But It took me a while to figure out how I would go about this.

It did not take me long to figure this out though. As it was time for bed, Mike decided to sleep in his underwear. I knew this because I saw his shirt and shorts laying over in the corner of the room. So I decided this was my chance.

After waiting about an hour, I decided to make my first move. I crawled over to Mike's sleeping bag, and got on top of him. This scared him and he woke up. I thought fast and hand gagged him before he could yell out or say anything. I said look Mike there is no need fighting this. He looked at me as if he did not know what I was talking about. As I reached for my book bag mike pushed me off of him and jumped on top of me. All the noise woke James up and he asked what the hell we were doing.

Mike said "I woke up and Jay was on top of me, so I don't know what he was going to do". James told mike to calm down, that he knew what I was up to. James filled Mike in that I was probably going to try and tie him up. Mike Just started laughing and said oh really???

Mike then reached into my bag and found all the tape, bandanas, and rope I had. He then looked at James and said "maybe we should teach this punk a lesson". James just smiled and said "let's do it". Before I could even move James and mike were all over me tying me up.

Once they had my hands tied, I knew there was no escaping. James got down right in my face and said, "well I know what you had on your mind, but the thing is, it is now going to happen to you". With that James told mike to pull my shorts down and off. My shirt was already off from where I had taken it off for bed. So now I was left laying here on the floor tied up wearing only my white Hanes briefs.

James then told mike to find my socks where ever they were. Well mike did not have to look far, and he soon had my ankle socks in his hand. James grabbed one and shoved it into my mouth. He then tied the bandana around my head to hold my sock/gag in place.

I secretly was loving this but I would never let them know that. I just laid there tied up in my Tighty Whities are they laughed at me. James then told mike to just go back to sleep, and that they would untie me in the morning.

J-MAC