Alfie M : 08 - Captured by Amy and Leanne (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Alfie M : 08 - Captured by Amy and Leanne (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Alfie M's stories
08 - Captured by Amy and Leanne
Story index at the bottom

By Alfie M

Monday, February 28th 2005 - 02:21:47 PM

Captured by Amy and Leanne

Hi everyone. Finally here is the story i have promised everyone. You should all know that my stories involve me, my 2 sisters Amy and Charlene and our friends Leanne, Laura and Stacey.

Now this story took place about 3 weeks after i was captured by Laura. See my last story for details. It is somewhere in the archives for last year.

It was a Saturday afternoon. I was at home with my sister Amy. Charlene was out at the cinema. Our parents said they were going out for the afternoon and they would not be back until later.

Amy rang Leanne as soon as our parents left and invited her to come over.

When she arrived at the house her and Amy went straight into Amy's room.

Now i had enjoyed playing these games and for the 3 weeks that didn't involve any tying up, I had been nagging at my sisters and friends for us all to get together again and have a tie up game. I was relentless. I bugged them at home and at school, but they kept telling me that they were too busy with their own mini war against Leanne's sister and her friends (see story called Rescue Gone Wrong in the archives for last year again for more details).

Now as i said i kept nagging and annoying them constantly. I was about to find out how much i annoyed them.

I was in my bedroom watching a video. About 30 minutes later I heard somebody go downstairs. About 5 minutes later Leanne shouted me from across the hallway. I still had not heard anyone come back up the stairs.

I went to Amy's room. Leanne was sitting on a chair reading some girly magazine. She saw me and she had an evil smile on her face. She then said "Gotcha". I then heard the door shut and there was Amy. She had some rope in her hands.

I started backing away but Leanne came up behind me and grabbed hold of me. She dragged me over to the bed and got me onto it. She grabbed my wrists and held them while Amy tied them with the rope above my head to the headboard. My wrists were crossed as well. She tied them tight. I tried getting them free but it was no use. Leanne then got some rope and tightly tied my ankles. She also took my socks off.

I started to ask what they were doing when Amy stuffed some socks into my mouth. She then put 2 strips of duct tape over it. It was a very effective gag. I tried talking but all i got out were a few mmmmphs.

Leanne told me that i was getting my wish and that today i would be their prisoner and they would torture me.

Leanne then started tickling my feet while Amy started tickling my sides. I laughed hysterically through my gag and i was squirming about but it didn't help. They both relentlessly kept tickling me for around 10 minutes.

They then stopped and said they would let me rest for 5 minutes.

That time quickly elapsed and Amy said she had to get something from downstairs. She went down and came back upstairs with a jug of ice. They both then pulled my shirt up and started putting ice cubes on my stomach. I again stated squirming but they wouldn't stop.

After they used the ice they both started whispering to each other. Amy then walked over to her wardrobe. Leanne said they would now make me into a pretty girl. I started struggling hard trying to get free. I mmmphd at them through my gag begging them not to do it.

Amy said they would dress me up first and that i had to agree to do it otherwise they would never let me play with them again.

I reluctantly agreed.

Leanne untied my arms and ankles. Amy then put some clothes on the bed. She said they would leave the room for 5 minutes to give me time to get changed. She told me not to bother trying to escape as i would make it even harder on myself.

They left the room and i started to change into my sister Amy's clothes. The clothes she got me to wear were some pink underwear, a short black dress, black tights, black knee high boots and a black leather jacket.

I shouted to them i had finished.

They both came back in the room and told me to sit on the chair. Amy started getting make up ready while Leanne started tying my wrists crossed behind the chair. She then used some more rope to tie the wrists to the back of the chair. She then tied my ankles separately to each leg of the chair.

I tested the ropes but Leanne had also done a good job of tying me.

She then got the duct tape and wrapped it around my wrists over the rope. She also wrapped tape around both of my ankles as well.
Leanne said she wouldn't gag me as they were now putting make up on me.

Amy came over with the make up and started putting it on. She put mascara on, glitter, eye shadow. She got some bright red lipstick and put it on my lips. While she was doing this Leanne was painting my toenails red and she painted my fingernails pink with nail varnish.

When they had finished they both stood there smiling admiring their handiwork.They both taunted me saying that i was at their mercy and that i looked very pretty.

I just stared at them.

Amy then said they were going downstairs now for a while and that i had better be quiet otherwise they would drag me outside the front and leave me there for everyone to see.

Before they left Amy took some photos and said they took them to show Charlene and the others what they missed.

They both then went downstairs and left me there for around 2 and a half hours. Leanne then came upstairs and said that she was going home. I said was she letting me go. She laughed and said she would leave that to Amy to decide. She then kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye.

It was another hour before Amy came upstairs and untied me.

She said that i had better change. I changed and Amy helped get the varnish off my nails.

So there it is. I do have more stories and i will post them soon.

Alfie M
england