AJ : 02 - My Best Tie-Up Experience (m+/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

AJ : 02 - My Best Tie-Up Experience (m+/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

AJ's stories
02 - My Best Tie-Up Experience
Story index at the bottom

By AJ

Thursday, March 3rd 2005 - 01:11:29 AM

This is the story of the best tie-up experience I have ever had. And, trust me, I have had quite a few in my day. It happened sometime around 1999 or 2000. I, as well as mostly everyone involved in the story, give or take a year, was around 17.

It started out on one of my favorite nights. A night where a few of our female friends were gathered at one of their houses, close to my friends. Usually every time they did this, me and my buddies would mess with them in some way. It probably had happened about 3 or 4 times previous to this time. Every time we would do different things, depending on what they were doing. Mostly it consisted of trying to spook them by tapping on windows, pranking their house and just generally annoying them in some way.

Now, I had always had an interest in tying girls up, but never before had I had the guts to suggest what I was about to suggest this night. I suggested that we break in and tie them all up, and man was it hard saying those words out loud. Now it's so simple to type them, but back then I was super nervous about the whole thing. What if they thought I was a weirdo? Well the response I got was, to say the least, different. I think they were more up to it then I was! So there it was... My heart pounded furiously... we were going to tie up the girls!

To start, the girls were all watching a movie at Heather's house on the count of Heather's mom going out for the night. Heather was kinda short with light brown hair and was a longtime friend of mine. She had a little weight on her, but nothing to make people consider her "fat". The movie they were watching, believe it or not, was The Matrix. I know, this sounds strange, a bunch of girls watching The Matrix, but this back when anyone who had a DVD player HAD to get The Matrix, because it was being called "The Greatest DVD Experience of All Time" or some crap like that. So I guess that line suckered Heather into getting it and getting everyone together to watch it.

By the way, the other girls were; Mary, my closest friend of the bunch, and a real sweet girl. She had long black hair and a cute face. Tawny, the girl I was least friendly with. She had blonde stringy hair and was kind of on the taller side and skinny. And last but certainly not least was Karen. She was short and overweight. She wasn't huge, but she had a good amount of weight on her. She had like reddish brown hair.

Anyway, so it was about 9:30. We were pretty sure the girls all showed up at around 9, so now was the perfect time to strike. Me and my friends (Mike, Matt, Billy and Joe) were more of a "Make up the plan as you do it" team. We were never very good planners anyway. But the one thing we did have to take into consideration before we set out was what we were going to use to tie them up with. Now I would have loved rope and bandannas, but no one I ever knew had them just lying around, and tonight was no different. So we grabbed the only thing we could find.... One lousy roll of duct tape... Actually, about half a roll of duct tape, since it looked as if it had been heavily used. Everyone was satisfied with this, except me of course because I knew I couldn't get as devious as I had planned. Well, you take what you can get I guess. And with that, we were off.

After walking for about a two blocks or so, we were only a few feet away from Heather's house, and I could feel the excitement rising. Not only me, but the rest of my friends too. We stopped right in front of the house and got ready. By the way, getting ready means standing there dumbly, looking suspicious.

"Are you ready?" Matt asked, showing no fear.

By the way, as in anytime I am telling a story from my past, I will not be able to remember exact dialogue, so what I can't remember I will try to fill in with something close.

"You know it!" Joe answered, I will never forget that line.

We all approached the house like a gang of wolves, circling it and splitting out in every direction. I took the left behind Mike. Me and him got the crappy deal, because we really couldn't do any spying, considering the living room was on the other side, so we checked for open windows. After finding none, we met up with the other three in the backyard.

"None" Mike said.

"Same" Joe said.

They knew we were going to try something, they had to. Heather has never been known to shut and lock her windows, especially not in 70 some degree weather. I guess this is the consequence for pulling the same type of stunt four times in a row.

"This sucks...",s omeone said, not sure who, but that was the general feeling in everyone, so it really doesn't matter.

Just then the back porch light came on, and behind the back door's window was Heather with her middle finger up in front of her face, and just like that, the light went out and the little blind on the back door closed.

"Damn!" Billy yelled.

Everyone kind of laughed in defeat. She got us good, but I intended on getting her better!

Heather must have told the others, because we heard giggling from behind the door, but without the porch light, or kitchen light on, we couldn't see a damn thing. After a few seconds the giggling stopped, and we could only assume they went back to watching their movie.

"We'll get them again...." Matt said and started walking back to the front of the house.

"Wait!" I bursted out, trying anything to stall us giving up. "There has to be a way..."

We stood around thinking, but judging by everyone's face, it didn't look good. But then, like the gates of heaven opening, we heard...

"Guys?" In a whisper-yell type voice.

Everyone ran to the left side of the house, and their with her head halfway out the window was my good old pal, Mary. I knew she would come through.... not really, but she did!

We all laughed at our predicament.

"What were you guys going to do?" Mary asked, still smiling.

Joe took the duct tape out of his back pocket and waved it in front of his face.

"No way!" She said and started laughing. "OK listen, they think I'm in the bathroom, I'll go and unlock the back door".

Man was Mary coming through!

"This movie is horrible anyway", she stated.

Any other time I would have defended the movie to no end, but my mind was elsewhere on this particular occasion.

We made some more chit-chat, then we said our goodbye's and she slowly slid the window shut. We made our way to the back porch and Joe checked the knob. After doing so he nodded his head, and we all began slowly entering Heather's house. My heart was going a mile a minute. The thrill of sneaking around getting ready to tie a bunch of girls up was intense. The way Heather's house was set up was perfect. Her downstairs was like a big circle of rooms, with the stairs right in the middle. We decided in hand motions and soft whispering to head upstairs and await the first victim. Making it up those stairs without any noise was tough... especially for a group of teenage boys. However, we did it, and piled into Heather's room. Here we could talk a little louder and discuss. After a few minutes Billy found a nice fault in our plan.

"What if no one comes up here?"

I told you we weren't very good planners. Our only chance lied in the hopes of a bathroom break.

More time passed... still no one. Things were looking grim.

Suddenly we heard footsteps outside. Everyone got ready to attack.

"Guys?" We heard Mary whispering.

"In here" I called out.

She walked in and started giggling.

"What the heck are you guys doing?" she asked.

"We were waiting for someone to come upstairs" Matt answered.

"Mary, get someone to come up here somehow" I told her. She agreed and headed out of the room. Looks like that plan didn't need to happen anyway.

"Mary? I thought you were getting a drink?" We heard Heather call up the stairs.

"Yea... I think I dropped my keys up here" Mary said.

It's moments like those I really appreciated knowing Mary. We heard Heather coming up the stairs.

"Yea, I think they're in there", Mary said. Seconds later Heather came into her room and flipped on the lights.

"Ahh- MMMPH!" She squeeled as Mike clamped his hand over her mouth, swinging himself behind her.

She struggled wildly, but Mike had a good grasp over her arms. She started pounding the ground, so Billy ran over and tucker her feet under his arm. They carried her over to her bed and flopped her down. Mike quickly jumped on top of her, straddling her stomach and replacing his hand over her mouth.

"Mmmmph! MMMMPH!" She tried screaming, but Mike's large hand kept her quiet.

Joe approached her with the tape, but I stopped him.

"It will make too much noise ripping it off. Mary go downstairs and turn the volume up", I instructed.

Heather suddenly jerked her head forward, eyes wide.

"MMMM?" She "said", finally realizing Mary was in on the whole thing. Mary laughed and went downstairs.

Moment of silence as we waited to hear the TV be raised. I guess I'll take this time to tell you Heather was wearing a pretty tight yellow t-shirt and white shorts. She was barefoot too, which I was admiring at the moment as I held her feet down. We heard a slight raise in the volume downstairs and wasted no time. Joe took her feet and wrapped the tape around her ankles then headed towards her head.

"Anything to say?" Mike asked as Joe was ready to slap a piece of tape over her mouth. Mike removed his hand. Heather looked around. Joe must have seen it coming, because as soon as it looked as if she was going to scream, the tape had been placed over her mouth, sealing her lips together. Mike flipped her over and Billy helped him hold her arms behind her as Joe wrapped her wrists with tape.

We all stood back and admired our work.

"Mmmmph..." Heather let out, looking defeated as she slowly tested the tape. I grabbed the roll of tape of Joe and went over and put two more pieces over her mouth.

"MMMPH!" She grunted angrily.

One down... two to go.

AJ

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Next was a little problem. Getting Heather was no big deal, we knew her for a long time. But when it came time to go for Tawny and Karen, it was a different story. We all kind of knew Karen on a slim basis, but none of us really talked to Tawny. She usually didn't hang out with the other three, so we were all too chicken to go after her. Yea, I know, we were cowards. Tawny was also probably the best looking one in the bunch as well, which didn't help the situation. Another problem was Heather. At first, it seemed as if she didn't mind what we were doing, maybe even enjoying it a bit. But by now, you could see not being able to move or speak was getting to her, as she looked a little pissed. I knew her and Mike were pretty close and if he saw her getting too mad, he would let her go... and in my plans, that couldn't happen. So I figured to kill two birds with one stone.

"Someone should go down there and spy... like Mike!" I suggested.

Everyone quickly agreed, as we usually did when someone was volunteered before the rest, and after some friendly encouragement, He headed downstairs quietly.

"Mmmmph! Mmmm!" Heather "said" starting to make a commotion. Joe went over to her and sat on the bed.

"Shhhh!" he said.

"Mmmmph" she said, motioning to her gag with her eyes.

Joe looked at us as if to ask if he should take off the tape. We looked around at each other.

"Fine, but make sure she doesn't scream" I said.

Joe slowly peeled of all three pieces of tape at the same time, but left one side on just incase.

"You guys are assholes" she said.

"Put the tape back on" Billy said.

"Wait.... I have to go to the bathroom", she said, sounding awfully suspicious.

"Yea, I bet" Billy said.

"No way" Matt added.

Heather looked a little annoyed.

"Oh! Hey Mom!" She said looking at the doorway. We all looked to see no one there, but as soon as we did....

"HEEEEEEEELP!" Heather screamed as Joe tried his hardest to put the tape back over her mouth. Heather started laughing from under the gag.
We all gave each other that "Oh crap" look as we stood still wondering if anyone heard that.

Suddenly we heard someone coming up the stairs.

"...shit" Billy said.

Heather started trying to scream for whoever it was under the tape so Joe clamped his hand over her mouth. She was still squeeling as the footsteps were now right outside the door.

We all breathed a sigh of relief as Mike and Mary came walking in.

"What the hell was that! Everyone heard that, and now they know something is up!" Mary said, almost yelling at us in a way.

"She tricked us!" Joe said looking down at Heather who was laughing her ass off from under the tape.

"Well, you guys blew it. I had them convinced that Heather was on the phone and I was getting ready to have Karen come up here until now!" Mary said angrily. "And THIS idiot!" she said looking at Mike. "I heard him creeping around the whole time! He's lucky he didn't wake up the people next door!"

"So what! This sucks, let's just go back to Matts" Mike said. His words stabbed me like a knife. I couldn't let this end so soon! I had to think of something.

"Wait!" I blurted out, without really anything to say. Now I had everyone looking at me expecting some sort of plan. "Ugh.... maybe we could get them somehow still". I was trying anything to keep this plan afloat.

"We could just run down there and ambush them, but that won't be fun" Mike said. For me it would! But I could see that wasn't going to happen.

"Hold on... I think I got a plan!" Mary said, coming through for me once again. We all listened closely as she laid it out... even Heather!

5 Minutes Later.
Mary had a good plan.

We picked Heather off the bed, who was flailing around furiously. Mary dragged out the chair she had at her computer and put it next to her bed. We set her on it and Billy held her bound wrists to the stem in the middle of the chair, while Joe wrapped tape around them, securing her hands to it. I took the tape and wrapped it around her feet and one of the legs of the chair. Now she was completely immobile.

"Mmmph! MMMM!" Heather said, trying to pull away from the chair in every direction. Mary looked at her and started laughing, but then tried holding it back. She walked behind her and leaned on her shoulder.

"Heather, I'm sorry" she said, still holding back her joy. "Don't be angry at me, this was their idea, I just wanted to help because that movie was so stupid".

"Mary?" A voice from downstairs came.

Ugh-oh! This wasn't part of the plan!

"Guys! Don't come up here! It's a trap! MMMMMPH!" Mary said, hand gagging herself there at the end. Boy was that fun to watch! We heard some movement from downstairs, so we guessed the coast was clear.

"Ok, go get ready" Mary said, taking her hand off her mouth. I went to leave with everyone but Mary grabbed my arm. "Hold on Age. (That was her nickname for me) I need you to tie me". God, I was hoping she wanted me to do it and as soon as she grabbed my arm, I knew I had it made. Me and her were the closest out of anyone, so I was a shoe-in. I went and got the duct tape off Joe and came back to Heather's room in a hurry.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked showing her the tape.

"Not with that! It will make too much noise and it will kill taking it off!" she said.

"Mmmph!" Heather angrily grunted from her chair.

Mary put her hand over her mouth, holding back a laugh.

"Sorry Heather" she said. Then began searching the room.

I stood there watching her, my heart practically jumping out of my chest. I was hoping that Heather would have some rope-like things around so I could actually tie some one up! However, she did not. All Mary could find was a shitty little roll of some kind of white tape. Looking back on it now, I could have turned anything into rope, but at the time, I wasn't thinking straight.

"Perfect!" She said, walking over to the doorway and then sitting down on the ground. Almost immediately, she began wrapping the tape around her bare ankles. I watched very curiously. The first time I ever saw a girl tying herself up. Next, she ripped off a piece of the tape and pressed it down over her mouth. She gave it a little test with her lips then looked over at me. I froze. I thought she caught me staring, but she was just trying to get me to come over to tie her hands. Phew! I took Mary's hands and brought them behind her back, taking the tape from her and slowly wrapping it both ways around her wrists. I tried going as slow as possible to savor every moment. After I was done, I stood up and wiped my hands.

"Well... my work here is done!" I said, probably sounding like Captain Dork. I turned to meet the other guys but Mary's muffled voice stopped me.

"Mmmmm" she said. I turned back to see what it was. I remember, at that moment, Mary looked the best she ever had to me. Sitting on the ground with her bare feet stretched out in front of her and her arms behind her. The white tape actually wasn't that bad! It made her lips show from under it. Man what a site that was....

Anyway, I went to her and knelt next to her.

"What?" I said, not wanting to take off the tape.

"Mmmmm!" she said again, looking down at the tape. Damn! I slowly peeled it off, leaving on one side.

"Turn off the lights in here" she said.

"Is that it?" I asked, anxious to get her re-gagged.

"Yea?" she replied, I guess not expecting that question. As soon as she did, I replaced the tape over her mouth. She gave a little surprised grunt and frowned at me as I reached in, hit the lights and went to meet up with the others in Heather's moms room.

Now what follows, of course, I was not there for. But, based on what I heard, somewhat saw, and was told later on, I am just going to write it like I was. Hope no one has a problem with that. So anyway....

Mary crawled her way over to the top of the steps. As soon as she got there she started yelling through her gag like crazy. Soon after, Karen and Tawny showed up at the bottom of the steps.

"Oh my god! Mary!" Tawny cried up.

"Mary, hold on, I'm calling 911!" Karen yelled up.

When we all heard that we freaked out.

"Mmm-Mmm! Mmm-Mmm!" Mary said, shaking her head.

"What? Oh no! Don't tell me it's the guys!" she said.

"Mmm-Hmm!" Mary replied.

"Oh, they've gone too far this time!" Karen said, coming up the steps. "Tawny was almost crying down there after we heard you scream!"

"Hey!" Tawny said, not too far behind her.

Karen got to the top of the steps and knelt down by Mary.

"Where's Heather?" she asked.

"Mmmmph!" Mary said, nodding towards Heather's room. Karen got up and began slowly walking towards the room. Now in our plan, Mary's gag was already off so she was able to talk, but Karen had skipped that part, which was about to ruin everything.

"Mmmmph! MMMMMPH!" Mary started saying, trying to get Karens attention. Karen turned around with her finger to her lips.

"Shhhh, the lights look like they're off in there..." Karen said, peaking around the corner into the room. We heard Heathers faint Mmmphing.
"Heather?" Karen said.

Mary looked over at Tawny.

"Mmmmmm!?" she said, pleading with her to take off the tape. Tawny did.

"Karen wait!" Mary said as soon as Tawny took it off.

Karen looked back.

"It's a trap!" Mary said. "That's the same way they got me! I walked in there and as soon as I got close enough to Heather, she pulled her hands out from behind her back and grabbed me while the guys rushed out of the closet and taped me up."

Karen ran back. The thought of a bunch of guys ready to pounce on you from a dark room must have got to her.

"How did they get in?" Tawny asked.

"I don't know... Heather must have let them in sometime during the night" Mary answered.

"Really? Heather seemed like she didn't want anything to do with those guys tonight.... she was so angry before..." Karen said in shock.

"Yea... she should win an award for that act!" Mary said. "Untie me, I have a plan to get her back."

Tawny started to unwrap her wrists.

"Hold on Tawny" Karen said. "So you're telling me Heather gave up on the movie that she bought to come up her and get tied up, just to get us tied up?"

Now you have to understand, Karen and Mary never really got along... I mean, it's not like they were enemies, but they had their feuds in the past, so they never really trusted each other. And this was a perfect opportunity for Karen to not trust Mary if there ever was one.

"Karen! Yes! That is what happened! Look at me!" Mary exclaimed, showing off her bonds.

Tawny was still untying her.

"Tawny, I said just hold onsaid, sounding annoyed.

"Why Karen! Who cares! Heather's mom is going to come home and get rid of the guys soon anyway." Tawny said.

Crap. We forgot about Heather's mom. None of us had a clue as to what time she was coming back either.

"What if they're both in on it! Do you want to spend the rest of your time here tied up and gagged?" Karen said. Hearing that come from a girl always did it for me... even if it was coming from a girl nicknamed "The Bull".

"Oh, Karen! Stop being so paranoid!" Mary said, but you could hear the nervousness in her voice.

Karen stared at her for a moment then stood up.

"OK.... let's see if your story is true...." she said, turning and walking towards Heather's room.

"Karen, wait! They're going to get you!" Mary called out.

Karen stood outside Heather's doorway.

"Heather, your mom's home!" she said.

I didn't get to see Mary's face at that moment, but I got a pretty good idea of what it looked like.

Of course, Heather didn't move. Instead she tried speaking through her gag.

"Heather, seriously! Stop messing around, your mom is pissed!"

Heather grunted and tried her best to show her hands were really taped behind her. I guess that was all Karen needed because she stormed into the room, flicked the light on and pushed open the closet door.

"That's funny Mary! They boys must have disappeared!" She called out from the room. She must have checked Heather's bonds next because... "Oh, and I don't think Heather will be grabbing anybody."

We talked over going out to help Mary, but then decided it would be more fun to see how things played out.... damn we were bastards.

Karen stormed out of Heather's room and headed down the hallway towards Mary and Tawny. She knelt down and started unwrapping Mary's ankles. Mary obviously wasn't expecting this.

"Thanks for not freaking out Karen, it was just a dumb joke" Mary said relieved. She shouldn't have spoke so soon. Karen pulled her to her feet and started dragging her towards Heather's room, hands still bound. "Karen?"

When they all got in, Karen had Mary sit on the edge of the bed. She walked over to Heather and slowly peeled the tape off her mouth. Heather let out some strange noise.

"You bitch!" she said in a joking way. The two were old friends and always called each other stuff like that.

Mary laughed.

"We'll see who has the last laugh!" Heather stated. Was I hearing this? This was like a dream come true!

Sometimes, your dreams don't quite turn out the way you think they will. The only thing Heather did after she was untied was fool around by taking four pictures of Mary with her hands tied. No tickling, no torture, not even any extra bonds! At least the pictures she got turned out to be pretty cute. I remember looking at them over and over the one day at Heather's. One was of Mary just sitting there with her hands behind her. One was Heather sitting next to her with her hand clamped over her mouth and Mary showing off her bound hands to the side- My personal favorite. One was Mary laying face down with her legs up behind her... I would have stolen that one if her ankles were tied. And the last was Mary laughing and laying on her back with Heather taking the picture from on top of her. I wanted copies of those pictures so bad, but didn't want to come off as a creep, so I never got them. Anyway, to conclude the story- Heather untied Mary and kicked us out. Luckily she never told her mom. I know, kind of a bummer ending, but what can I say? That's life sometimes. It will still go down as one of the best nights of my life, regardless.

By the way, I'm pretty sure Heather returned The Matrix the next day.

AJ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic