Tienteaser : 03 - Sandy and Susan Again (FF/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tienteaser : 03 - Sandy and Susan Again (FF/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tienteaser's stories
03 - Sandy and Susan Again
Story index at the bottom

By Tienteaser

Tuesday, March 8th 2005 - 06:31:14 PM

Sandy and Susan Again

For several days after I helped Sandy tickle Susan, it seemed as though the two girls were mad at me. They stopped spending time with me like they had been accustomed to doing, leaving only Barbara to watch TV or play a game with me. They were quieter than usual too. I couldn't understand what I had done wrong, and when it became clear to me that they were avoiding me I sulked. Whenever I wasn't in school I was usually playing quietly. If I wasn't then chances are I would be fighting with my younger brother, Robert, who was 4. This was somewhat unlike me, and my parents became a bit concerned. Fortunately matters got sorted out soon enough.

Three or four days after that night in Susan's room, my parents went out to dinner. They often left the girls to watch me and Robert when they went out - it was a rare night when at least one of our boarders wasn't at home. Robert went to bed earlier than me, of course. As the older boy I would usually sit up in my pajamas playing with one of the girls or watching a little TV until about 8PM, which was usually my bedtime on school nights. So that night, after Robert was asleep in our room and Barbara had gone up to study, I was sitting on the living room floor looking without much enthusiasm at a book about dinosaurs when Sandy and Susan sat down quietly beside me.

"Hey, guy," Sandy said tentatively. "Are you still mad at us?"

I looked up, feeling puzzled. "I wasn't mad. Are you mad?"

Now it was the girls' turn to be confused. "You've been being so quiet," Susan said, "We thought you were mad for what Sandy and I did the other night."

"We're not mad at all," Sandy put in. "Why would you think we were mad?"

"You haven't played with me or said anything to me at all!" I burst out. "And I didn't do anything!" I was upset, and the worry of the last few days came out as I started to cry. All of a sudden Sandy bundled me up in her arms.

"It's OK. It's OK," she said, rocking back and forth and making soothing sounds. "We thought you might have been scared or mad after the other night, and we didn't know what you were thinking. So we stayed away. I'm sorry, honey."

It took a little while before I had vented all my hurt feelings in tears. Sandy kept rocking me and talking to me softly the whole time, and Susan cuddled up too, patting my back. Finally I calmed down, and sniffled a little as I said, "All you did was tickle Susan. That's not bad, is it?" I was very much worried that it might be, since I could sense that they were concerned about something connected with that, and I instinctively knew that it would not go well if my parents found out. But I had enjoyed it! So I didn't want it to be wrong.

"No, honey, it's not bad," Sandy assured me. "It's just something personal that Susan and I do sometimes."

"And me too?" I asked hopefully.

Susan and Sandy exchanged alarmed looks. "What do you mean, squirt?" Susan said, a little nervously.

"I like tickling too," I replied. "And I liked the way you looked tied up, like Mrs. Peel."

"Mrs. Peel?" Sandy looked nonplussed.

"On TV," Susan reminded her. "Diana Rigg on 'The Avengers'. He watches it every week."

It seemed to take the girls a minute to process this. After a pause, Sandy ventured, "You like seeing girls tied up?" Something in the way she said it told me that this wasn't a regular thing for 7 year old boys in her world, and again I worried that I had broken a rule.

"Yes," I said in a subdued voice. "Is that OK?"

"Well, I'll be damned," Susan said. Then, "Sorry, kid," as she realized she'd sworn. Suddenly she and Sandy were laughing. Sandy hugged me tight.

"Squirt, you're something else," she said. I wasn't sure what I was, but I was glad that no one was mad at me any more. I laughed too. Sandy worked her face around into a comic frown.

"But you had us really worried for a while there. I think this calls for...TICKLING!" With that Sandy pounced on my ribs as I sat there on her lap. Susan joined in immediately, and in seconds I was curled up in a ball laughing hysterically and trying to protect my sides from two sets of tickling fingers. Then all of a sudden Sandy put a firm hand over my mouth and gathered me into a tight hug with her other arm. "Don't want Barb to come down wondering," she said. She pinned my arms to my sides as she pulled me tight against her body, and Susan took her cue to wrap her arms around both of my ankles and put her fingernails to work on my feet.

This was something new. I'd never been held like that before. For several minutes Susan drove me crazy with foot-tickling while Sandy held me and kept her hand over my mouth. I would have screamed myself hoarse with laughter if I'd been able to scream, but Sandy's hand muffled me to shrill mmmphs. I was scared and delieriously happy both at once. When they finally let me go I lay down limp on the floor, panting and giggling. Sandy and Susan also seemed to have worked up a sweat.

Sandy flopped down beside me. "See," she said. "We don't have to tie you up!"

Still giggling, I said,"But if you wanted to, I'd let you."

Again, Susan and Sandy exchanged a startled look. Sandy recovered first. "Right now," she said, "it's time for you to get to bed." And with that the two girls hustled me off to bed. I complained that I wasn't sleepy, but in fact with the worry about Sandy and Susan dispelled I nodded off almost as soon as the covers were pulled up.

Tienteaser
tienteaser@yahoo.com