J-MAC : 06 - Being Kidnapped in my Tighty Whities (mmm/m, m/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J-MAC : 06 - Being Kidnapped in my Tighty Whities (mmm/m, m/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

J-MAC's stories
06 - Being Kidnapped in my Tighty Whities
Story index at the bottom

By J-MAC

Sunday, March 6th 2005 - 05:08:16 PM

Being Kidnapped in my Tighty Whities

As I laid a sleep in my bed on a cold winter night in January. I heard a sound like someone was coming through my window. I got up looked around and saw nothing. So I assumed I was just hearing things, and that I should just go back to bed. I laid back down and tried to go to sleep, but after about 15 minutes I heard the sound again. This time I got up and turned on my light, still I saw nothing. So I decided I needed to go to the kitchen and get something to drink.

As I was making my way down the stairs I was ambushed. Someone pushed me down the stairs and once I reached the end and was on the floor I saw what looked like 3 boys jumping down on me and proceed to restrain me. At first I could not make out who they were but with in seconds I knew who it was. My younger brother (15) and 2 of his friends.

They did a nice jump on not only luring me out of my bed, but at hogtying me as well. I looked at my brother and said "what the hell do you guys think your doing? Untie me right now or I will". Before I could get it out I was being gagged with what looked like a pair of baby blue underwear (briefs). At this point I had become pissed and was ready to blow. My little brother got down in my face and said "it's time we teach you a lesson big bro", and with that they picked me up and started carrying me outside. Now I know it don't get real cold in Florida but on this night it was at least 50 degrees and all I was wearing was my white underwear (briefs) that I had went to bed in.

I heard them talking about what they were going to do to me, and I tried to protest but it was hard to do with my mouth stuffed with someone's underwear. They were now going to tie me spread to a tree in nothing but my Tighty Whities. It felt as if I had been kidnapped by my own brother and his loser friends.

Once they untied me from the position I was in (hogtie) I tried to make my break, but it was to no avail. The 3 of them chased me down and I knew I was going no where. They picked me up and decided that it was too cold out here for me and said lets tie him to one of our beds... They all laughed but I was irate. This was so embarrassing being led down the road by 3 guys in nothing but my Tighty Whities. What was I going to do???

They walked me all the way down to Kyle's house (one of my bro's 2 friends) and took me in. They led me to his room and told me that this was where I would be staying the night. I once again tried to lash out but the briefs in my mouth kept me from doing that. They laid me down in the bed and began tying me to it. There was no need in trying to stop them b/c I knew that would be no use. So I just laid there and let them tie me up. Once they were done Kyle jumped on me and said "now it's time for tickle torture". Kyle began tickling my arm pits and I was screaming and screaming through the briefs. He kept this up for about 45 minutes and by the time he was done my bladder had failed me and my Tighty Whities were full.

Kyle, my brother and there other friend Josh just laughed and laughed and told me to have a nice "wet" night and they all left the room. I laid there, tied up to Kyle's bed, in my now piss filled Tighty Whities, with somebody's underwear in my mouth as a gag. I laid there praying that they would soon return and untie me. But as time passed I eventually fell asleep.

BEING KIDNAPPED IN MY TIGHTY WHITIES PART 2

After what must have been a hour or 2 I awoken. It was almost daylight and I knew I had to get free.

I did all I could to break free. And after about 20 minutes I finally got one of my hands free from the headboard. I decided that it was time to get my brother and his 2 loser friends back for what they had done to me. I was still pissed as I got free looking at myself clad in only my white Hanes briefs.

I walked down to Kyle's living room and saw him and my brother and there friend Josh laying there a sleep. I knew this was my chance to get at least one of them back, so I decided it would be my little brother.

I crawled over to where he was sleeping, and quickly hand gagged him. He woke up shocked but I just began pulling him up and making our way to Kyle's room where I was previously held captive...

BEING KIDNAPPED IN MY TIGHTY WHITIES PART 3

Once I got my little brother up to Kyle's room, I told him he was going to get some major payback for what he had done to me. He was wearing real lose basketball shorts and I pulled them down and off of him without any problem. He was wearing black Hanes briefs. He started crying and I told him to shut up, and now he knows what it feels like to be embarrassed.

I took the rope that they had tied me up with and tied his hands be hide his back, and then did his feet. I then picked up the pair of blue briefs that had been used to gag me and told him to tell me whose they were. He whispered mine! I was so mad now. I shoved them in his mouth and used the bandana to secure them in. I asked him how he liked eating on his own undies and all he could do was mummmphhhh.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror still wearing only my Tighty whites that I had been tickled in. When I saw this it made me even more mad and I asked my little brother did he want to be tickled until he pissed himself?

Being Kidnapped in my Tighty Whities part 4

I could see the fear in his eyes, and I started laughing. I told him I was not going to do that to him, but I was going to take some pictures of him and his friends. He looked puzzled, so I explained to him I was going to tie him and all his friends together, in only there underwear and take some pictures of them for some friends of there's at school.

My brother began begging through his gag, but I paid him no mind as I left the room to go get Josh or Kyle to tie up next. I first had to find some more rope and tape for the other 2 victims. So I searched through Kyle's house madly. I found what I needed and when I returned to the living room, Josh was gone. Where did he go I thought? If he found My brother and untied him my chances of getting them back would sure be over.

So ran up stairs to find my brother still laying on the floor tied up in his black briefs. So where was Josh? I heard sounds in the bathroom, and knew it must have been him. So I waited by the door for him to come out. And when he did I ambushed him, knocked him to the floor and began tying him up. His yells and protest were soon stopped when I gagged him with his own Socks. One in his mouth the other tied around his head to keep it in. I got over josh and looked him in the eyes and said payback time little josh!

BEING KIDNAPPED IN MY TIGHTY WHITIES PART 5

I dragged josh into the room where my brother laid tied up in his black underwear. I pushed josh down and pulled his shorts down and off exposing his blue flannel boxers. All he could do was mmmmopppphhhh through his socks.

I stood back and looked at these fools and just laughed my ass off at how sad they looked. I knew I would show them no mercy, because they had shown me none. I told josh "I bet you guys regret ever attacking me, bringing me here, and making me wet myself".

All that was left was Kyle! I told my brother & josh that I would be right back, and that someone else would soon join them. As I turned to leave the room all I could hear was them trying to protest through there gags. I was loving this. I got to the living room and there laid Kyle sound a sleep. He would soon join my brother and josh tied up in his underwear.

BEING KIDNAPPED IN MY TIGHTY WHITIES PART 6

My final victim was laying right in front of me. Kyle was the one who had tickled me until I pissed my Tighty Whities and I wanted to get him back so bad. Now was my chance. So I got the remaining rope and jumped on him fast & hard wakening him. I tied his hands behind his back forcefully. Kyle let out a scream. I quickly hand gagged him and said that will not happen again.

I told him he was going get payback just like my brother & josh would. I ordered him to stand up and walk to his room. Once he got in there he saw My brother & Josh laying tied up and gagged wearing only there underwear and he right away began pleading with me to let him go. I said not a chance in hell and pantsed him. Kyle was wearing red boxer briefs, and he looked good in them.

I told him to show me to his underwear drawer and he did. I went through his undies until I found some Tighty Whities. I told him to open his mouth. He first protested but I said look all your doing is pissing me off more so that's just fine with me. He then gave in and opened wide. I shoved the briefs in and then used the tape to hold them. I told him to go lay down next to his friends and he did.

OK GUYS THAT IS ALL I WILL BE POSTING OF THIS STORY ON THIS BOARD. THE REST OF THE STORY DOES NOT BELONG ON THIS SITE, AND IF I POST IT I WOULD BE BREAKING THE RULES. I RESPECT THIS SITE, ITS LEADER AND YOU GUYS WAY TO MUCH TO DO THAT. SO IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THE REST YOU CAN CHAT IT UP WITH ME ON YAHOO MESSENGER MY S/N IS THE _LOVE_TRIANGLE OR YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT THAT SAME ID THE_LOVE_TRIANGLE@YAHOO.COM AND I CAN SEND YOU THE REST OF THE STORY.

Thanks guys and have a great Easter.

J-Mac
The_Love_Triangle@Yahoo.com