JEF : 01 - After School Tie up (m/f, m/m, mf/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JEF : 01 - After School Tie up (m/f, m/m, mf/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

JEF's stories
01 - After School Tie up
Story index at the bottom

By JEF

After School tied up

I have been reading this site for some time and just out of the blue I decided I would post a story on one of my first tie up games.

Back in the day when I was twelve there was a neighborhood girl named Alyssa who was my age. We only knew each other because we had friends who switched schools and ended up to one of our schools, so we ended up trying to keep in touch with other friends.

I had just come home from school finding no one at home and remembered my brother and parents left for high school open house. I was in catholic school so I was going up stairs to change out of my school uniform, but before I did the door rang and it was Alyssa. She was also in a catholic school like me but not the same one. She was still wearing her uniform which was a white pan collar which was worn beneath a white sweatshirt which had the school sign on it. Her skirt was a teal/gray design on it. She came over because no one was at her house as well. So we decided to do homework together.

After homework she asked if she can use the computer which I allowed she then came up to this site! I really don't know how or why she did but she did! She snuck through my house to get to my father's shed in the backyard for supplies. I was in the living room watching TV while she snuck away. I came to see what she had done at the computer to find this site up. Then I had a brilliant idea, I'll tie her up for the fun of it! Instead of going to the shed for ropes I went to the garaged to find a roll of duct tape and I ran around looking for her to find her looking for ropes as well. I took my advantage and hid on the side of the shed with a piece or duct tape ready in the palm of my hand.

She left the shed with another roll of duct tape and made her way to the porch. I carefully walked behind her. I was only wearing socks so my footsteps didn't make a sound.

"Gotch yah!" I said as I held one of her arms with my right hand and with the left I applied the duct tape to her mouth to gag her.

She screamed as she thought she was really being abducted only to see it was me and my harmful smile holding her against her wits. She then began to struggle realizing her own plan backed fired. I taped her arms behind her back. I picked up the roll of duct tape she dropped on the ground and went inside. I kind of figured she didn't want to be bound with tape so I said I'd be right back, taping here ankles together so she wouldn't make any sudden ideas.

I went back into the garaged to find long coils of soft rope. It wasn't cotton rope or clothesline cord but it was soft. I came back to the dining room to find her hoping to the kitchen.

"Tisk, tisk, tisk, you weren't thinking of using the kitchen knives were you?" I asked.

She shook her head no and I helped her to a dining chair. I untapped her legs and used the soft rope I found to bind them together having a second loop go between the little space of her ankles. I tied the area above her knees in the same way. I then untapped her hands and tied them behind her back with rope instead. I continued by tying her elbows together and tying her upper arms and her lower arms so it didn't close in on her as tight. She was bound in an orderly fashion because this was her first time (or was it). I carried her so her socked feet where dragging on the ground. I brought her to the porch and used the rest of the rope the bind her to a pole standing up. The pole had a flat side which increased in steps as it went down so she was able to lean against it and sit on the edge of the pole. I took of her gag and she yelled out: "Let me go!" followed with angered protests.

"it was your idea" I said back at her.

I used a white handkerchief and used it to cleave gag her. She then leaned and pushed me down to the ground as her legs stood an angle away from the pole. I sat on the chair reading book for homework while she struggled against her bonds. She managed to slip under the rope securing her to the pole, but I pretended I didn't notice. She was on the ground now struggling. It seemed she wouldn't give up. I was enjoying watching her. In fact I had more watching then reading. Suddenly the door rang.

JJEF

-----------------------------------------------

Friday, March 11th 2005 - 12:47:07 AM

After School Tie up (2)

Sorry for but I don't know if all of you remember me or not but I posted a incomplete story in September, it bothers me to have things I've told be incomplete. So here is the other half of After School Tie up. Also you'll find out why I didn't finish as this part is a bit personal, but I'm glad to share it to you as Alyssa told me to post it.

For you people who need to remember here's a review: The story lies in early evening/afternoon, not quite dark neither is it bright. Out in the back porch of a quite almost unoccupied house lies a black-haired twelve year old girl still wearing her Catholic uniform, gagged and bound to a patio's roof column. Also occupying the house is me, Jake (replaced name), my friends call me JJ and I have a cute girl tied up in my patio named Alyssa (replaced name.)

Suddenly the door rang. I peeked through the window and it was Alyssa's friend, Ben. He was about one year older than me at that time and he told me he liked Alyssa a lot, and remembering that I thought "Crap he's going to kill!" I shouted that I'll be right back and hid the evidence that there was ever a TUG in the house.

"I'll just go around through the back don't worry!" Ben shouted as he made his way to the back of the house.

Now I'm screwed I thought. I quickly put a pair of slippers on and ran through the door to meet Ben before he could see what I've done. Apparently I was too late and he already made his way to the porch were he saw his crush tied to a post.

"Ben please, don't kill me!" (He was much bigger than me)

"Did you do this?" Ben asked. Alyssa was shaking her head yes along with all the muffled sounds from her pleading attempts to say something verbal.

"Are you mad?"

"No, its actually quite funny" Alyssa stomped her feet on the ground and made angry sounding mphs from her gag.

Ben came up to and whispered "The crush is over"

With a jump of relief from me I quickly backed off as Ben attempted to subdue me! Falling to the ground Ben came closer.

"Even though you're in a more advance Judo than me, I can still jump you Jay!" Ben said.

"You lied to me!"

"No that was true; actually I came over here to tie you up anyway"

I made a dash to the sliding door but the slipper I wore flipped of my foot and I fell to the ground giving Ben the opportunity to subdue me. Ben had a though arm and he held me down and asked me for the rope and I answered I don't know.

"Tell me or I'll strip you and bind you with your own shirt!"

I accepted his demand and he stared tying me up with the soft rope like the one that bound Alyssa. He was quick and simply a bind at the ankles and wrists, and gagged me with some white crafting cloth that my auntie kept around and some rounds of duct tape. He then dragged me near Alyssa, My uniform was like Alyssa but instead I had gray pants with the similar sweatshirt as Alyssa with a white collar shirt underneath.

"You to do make a cute couple you know" said a familiar voice. Coming from the other side of the porch was Rena, a friend of mind. To me it was kind of strange to have my best friend and Alyssa's best friend casually confronting us and acting as if they were allies.

"We know how you two feel about each other".

My brain took a while to process what she meant and I finally knew why they were acting as allies! I was set up; I and Alyssa were set up to be in our current positions.

The set up plan explanation: I secretly had a crush on Alyssa and only told Rena about it. Ben lied to me about having a crush on her. Alyssa told Ben that she had a crush on me and we both told them to not tell the opposing one. They knew that me and her were shy and wouldn't tell that we like each other. Ben told Alyssa to go to my house and wait for him there and to not tell me. She thought it was an ambush for me. Rena (who goes to a different school) is the only friend of mine that knows that my garage side door is always unlocked. She set up the rope, the tape and put this web site on my computer. All of this was to get us together.

I could see Alyssa's face turn red and I was glad that I had the duct tape for a gag.

"We are not letting you two go until you tell each other".

Ben then un-gagged us and we waited to find out who would say it first. For me it was the best moment of my life, it was like a full fledged ten minutes until I said that I love her and she repeated the same phrase. Ben then re-gagged us!

"Sorry you two but I think you two need some "bonding time""

Rena requested that me and her be tied the same way. Rena always had a knack for having some things perfect. I was tied up exactly like Alyssa with binds at the ankles, knees, wrists and having rope being twirled around really tight we both had a cleave gag from a white cloth. Ben and Rena helped us to our knees where they forced each of our chests together and bound us both face-to-face, she could now see me turning red along with her face too.

"Aw Ben look they're turning red!"

"Be quiet, don't ruin their moment!"

Ben knocked us down to our side where he bound our ankles together.

"Don't worry you it's a Friday and me and JJ know that no one gets home until 10:00 o'clock!"

For about five hours we were bound together the entire time having some water to drink time-to-time. It was fun for that long especially with Alyssa, Rena and Ben kept encouraging us to talk more often or else they'll tie us up again, and I'll tell ya they tied us both up a lot since we got together.

JEF