K.C. : 03 - A Knotty Evening With Mabel (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

K.C. : 03 - A Knotty Evening With Mabel (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

K.C.'s stories
03 - A Knotty Evening With Mabel
Story index at the bottom

By K.C.

Friday, March 11th 2005 - 03:48:29 AM

A Knotty Evening With Mabel

It was a mild and rainy Friday, about 3 weeks after I had tied Jenny and Mabel up at my house. Mabel had asked me after school if she could hang out at my house again, since Jenny would be busy for awhile with dance practice. I said sure and walked her over to my house. My parents were going to be away for the evening, having dinner at some fancy restaurant. As we walked home together, Mabel had asked:
Mabel: "Hey, K.C., do you remember a couple of weeks ago when you had me and Jenny tied up?

Me: "Yeah, it was pretty fun that day. Why do you ask?"

Mabel: "Cuz I was sort of wondering if you could do it again, and teach me how to tie someone as well."

Me: "Uhh...sure, I guess. Why do you wanna learn about it?"

Mabel: "Well, I sort of want to use it as payback on Jenny for spreading rumors about me at school. I figured that if I could tie her up and torture her a little, I could get something out of her that she wouldn't want anyone else to know."

Me: "Ohh...so you guys are mad at each other right now?"

Mabel: "Yeah...Jenny just talks too much. She needs to be put in her place."

Me: "Okay, I'll help you get back at her then. Just to be fair."

When we got to my house, I helped Mabel with her raincoat and noticed she was wearing a black sweater, her tight Lei blue jeans, and her tan ankle boots. She had her shiny black hair tied in a ponytail and had pink lip gloss on her lips. Being friends with her for so long, I guess you could say I was getting more and more attracted to her Asian beauty. Since our shoes were dirty from the puddles outside, we decided to leave our shoes and socks near the doorway to not mess up my carpet floor.

Me: "So, do you want anything to eat or drink?"

Mabel: "No, I'm still full from lunch I think."

Me: "Okay, so should we go upstairs to my room like last time?"

Mabel: "Yeah, that's fine."

So, we went upstairs to my room and I turned on my heater since it was a bit drafty in there. I then pulled out some ropes from my drawer and socks from my wardrobe.

Me: "So where do you want to be tied?"

Mabel: "Hmm, prolly the floor, so there'll be more room."

Me: "Okay, you wanna learn how to tie someone the same way I tied you last time?"

Mabel: "Yeah, go slow at it though. And explain it in detail."

Me: "Okay, first put your hands together behind your back, with one hand criss-crossed over the other."

She did as I instructed and I began tying her wrists with one of the ropes.

Me: "Then, starting at the end of the rope, you should wrap it around the wrists horizontally and then vertically, pulling tight with each coil until about 3/4 of the rope is wrapped around the wrists."

Mabel: "Okay, and then what?"

Me: "Then, you take the remaining length and pull it in between the ropes tightly to cinch it and then tie the knot out of reach of the fingers."

After I had finished, Mabel stood with her hands tied firmly behind her, surprised at how secure it was.

Mabel: "So what's the next step?"

Me: "Well, you can take a longer piece of rope and tie it around the upper body, to further restrain the arms."

I then took a long piece of rope and wrapped it tightly around her arms, tying above and below her breasts and then cinching it in between the coils.

Mabel: "Wow, that's really tight. So only the legs left to tie, right?"

Me: "Yeah, it's almost the same way as you tie the hands. Just make sure you cinch it and tie the knot out of reach."

I sat her down on the floor and then tied her ankles together using another piece of rope, cinching it and tying the knot in front of the binding.

Me: "If you really wanna keep someone from escaping, you can tie another rope above the person's knees."

As I said this, I took another rope and tied a rope above her knees, restraining her thighs.

Mabel: "Ugh, I can't move. How'd you get so good at this?"

Me: "Oh...from movies and stuff. (nervous laugh)"

Mabel: "Uh-huh. (sarcastic)"

Me: "Only one more step to go. To finish the tie, you take a short piece of rope and use it to connect the person's wrist and ankle bindings together. Like so."

I then rolled Mabel over onto her stomach and used to short length of rope to hogtie her. Tying one end to her feet, I pulled the hogtie rope back until her fingers touched the soles of her feet and tied the other end to her wrist binding. There, now she was in an inescapable hogtie.

Mabel: "Heh, there's no way I'm getting out of this. This'll be perfect on Jenny."

Me: "Yeah, plus since Jenny's ticklish at her feet, you could tickle her non-stop until she coughs one of her secrets out."

I then mockingly tickled Mabel's feet, knowing that it didn't work the same way that it did for Jenny.

Me: "See if you can get out of the hogtie. I'll untie you in about a half hour."

Mabel: "Okay, but it seems useless."

She then took a deep breath and worked on a plan of escape. She arched her back and reached as far as she could with her fingers to try and find a knot tying her feet together. She then rolled onto her side and squirmed her way over to the wall to try and prop herself up. After several attempts and fall downs, she was finally able to pull herself up into a kneeling position. She then struggled mightily looking for a knot to untie until she gave up.

Me: "Having any fun?"

Mabel: "Yeah...Whew, I'm exhausted. I'm all sweaty from trying to untie myself."

Me: "Think you can get any of the ropes loose?"

Mabel: "Nah, I keep trying to find your knots, but they're not there."

Me: "That's cuz they're all out of your reach."

Mabel: "I guess I'm stuck now. Can you untie me now?"

I then went over to her and untied her hogtie rope.

Mabel: "Finally! I can stretch my legs out again. It's so constricting having your hands and feet tied together."

I then untied the ropes around her knees and ankles, having problems with the knots since her struggling had tightened the ropes due to the cinching. I then untied the coils holding her arms and finally untied her wrists.

Mabel: "Heh, that's quite a tie you gave me."

Me: "Yeah...hope you're able to use it on Jenny just as effectively."

Mabel: "I hope so..."

Me: "Well, when you're finished with her, she won't be talking crap about you anymore at least."

Mabel: "Yeah, I'll give her exactly what she deserves. Thanks, K.C."

She smiled and then got ready to leave. After she had left, I wondered if she was able to get her revenge on Jenny...but I guess that's another story.

K.C.
USA