K.C. : 04 - The After Party (ff/m, f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

K.C. : 04 - The After Party (ff/m, f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

K.C.'s stories
04 - The After Party
Story index at the bottom

By K.C.

Sunday, March 27th 2005 - 04:35:04 AM

The After Party

It was the day of Mabel's 19th birthday and it was nearing 10ish towards the end of her party at her house. Mabel had looked stunning for her birthday, wearing a light blue dress that went down to her thighs and high heeled sandals. She had on makeup as well, with mascara and eyeshadow for her eyes, and pink lipstick. And just for the occasion, she had her hair up with just two curly strands coming down on the sides of her face (like an anime character sort of). Jenny also dressed up as well for the party, wearing a white blouse, a black miniskirt, and black pleather boots.

Although she wore no makeup, her hair looked shinier than usual and was straightened out. As for myself, I decided to wear a blue dress shirt with khaki dress pants and black shoes. I decided to gel my hair and comb it to make it look neat and clean for Mabel's party.

As Mabel was saying goodbye to the rest of her guests and thanking them for coming, me and Jenny had decided to help clean up all the mess made by everyone. As we were picking up the trash, Jenny noticed that Mabel hadn't opened any of her gifts yet. She then looked over at me and wondered what I had gotten her as a present:

Jenny: "So what'd you get her?"

Me: "Hehe. I'm not telling you, what'd you get her?"

Jenny: "I got her a pair of gloves from Gap. They were on sale, so I bought two. One for me, and one for Mabel. Gotta love stuff on sale."

Me: "You're such a cheapskate. I'm gonna buy you a really cheap gift when your birthday comes then. Let's see how you feel then."

Jenny: "Aww...I'll make it up to her on her next birthday. Plus, I was kinda short on cash since I don't get my paycheck until next week. So what'd you get her? I told you what I got for her, now you tell me."

Me: "Well...I got her a pair of cuffs from the joke shop near my house. I figured that since she was getting into this kind of stuff and all, it would make a good gift for her to use maybe."

Jenny: "You probably just wanna see her in those cuffs, don't you?"

Me: "Hehe, yeah...um, let's just keep cleaning up, shall we?"

So we continued helping with the clean up until Mabel came back and thanked us for staying to help her. She then suggested that we could clean up faster if we took separate rooms instead of us cleaning each room one by one. So I ended up cleaning the kitchen, Jenny cleaned upstairs, and Mabel cleaned the living room. When I was almost done with cleaning, I felt a pair of arms grab me from behind, forcing my hands behind me as another pair of arms placed a pair of handcuffs around them.

Me: "Hey! What are you guys doing?"

Mabel: "Hehe, we're just getting back at you for that time you tied us up at your house. Your cuffs look great on you!"

Jenny: "Yeah, it's your turn now to be our prisoner instead of the other way around."

The two girls then led me into the living room, taking one of the kitchen chairs with them. I saw some ropes on the floor already, which Mabel must've grabbed from her basement as I was cleaning. They made me sit upright on the chair and taking a long rope, tied my upper body to the chair to make sure I wouldn't go anywhere. They then tied my knees together, cinching them tightly together. Finally, they tied my ankles together and secured them to on of the chair legs. Mabel then went back to the kitchen and came back with a dish rag, which was used as a gag for me.

Jenny: "There, now he looks like one of your presents, all nicely wrapped up."

Mabel: "Hehe, aww...look at him struggle. He looks so cute like that." (pinches cheek)

Jenny: "Hey, you know what we should do? We should tickle him just like that time when he tickled us over at his house."

Mabel: "Good idea."

At this point, I mmphed loudly into my gag as Jenny took off my shoes and socks and Mabel lifted my shirt up. They then tickled me mercilessly on my tummy and feet, causing me to struggle more with my bonds, trying to avoid their fingers. They would tickle me slow at first, and then faster and I couldn't stop laughing through my gag. Finally, when it looked like I was almost out of breath (as if I wasn't already), they stopped tickling me and gave me a break. Mabel said she was gonna get me a glass of water and headed back into the kitchen, leaving Jenny to watch over me.

Jenny: "Having any fun?"

Me: "Mm-mm." (shaking my head no)

Jenny: "Aw, poor dear, you'll just have to stay that way a little bit longer."

Me: "Mmph."

Mabel then came back from the kitchen and from my vision, snuck up behind Jenny and tackled her onto the floor. Mabel had gotten the upperhand of Jenny and held Jenny's hands behind her.

Jenny: "What are you doing? You're supposed to be on my side."

Mabel: "Hehe, I know. I'm just giving K.C. some company with you as another prisoner."

Jenny: "But you already got me back for last time, this is so unfair!"

Mabel: "Well, it's my birthday anyways, so I get to do as I want."

Mabel then grabbed one of the ropes next to her and proceeded to tie Jenny's hands behind her with her hands crossed over each other. She then took another length of rope and tied it around Jenny's ankles, making sure to cinch between her booted feet. She then lifted Jenny off the floor and helped her move towards the couch, where she had her lay on her stomach. Taking her last piece of rope, she tied one end to Jenny's ankle ropes and connected it to her wrist ropes, making the heels of her boots barely touch her fingers in this effective hogtie. Mabel then went to grab another dish rag from the kitchen and used that to gag Jenny as she had done with me. She then lifted up Jenny's blouse to expose her stomach and tickled her all over, as Jenny was helpless to get away. Jenny would try to turn away from Mabel, but Mabel would always either tickle her sides to make her turn back or tickle her fully exposed stomach.

I just watched Mabel tickle Jenny relentlessly, causing Jenny to struggle madly. In fact, she had struggled so much, her miniskirt had gone up a little, exposing her undies. I just smiled under my gag, and was aroused from watching Jenny's struggles. Of course, Mabel hadn't forgotten about me and went back to tickling my stomach and feet, alternating between me and Jenny until we got tired. Finally, when Mabel had enough of tickling us, she untied both of us from our bonds and uncuffed my hands. She thanked us again for all the fun she had with us and for helping her earlier with clean up.

Jenny and I both agreed that we had fun as well and thanked Mabel for inviting us over to her party. We then said our goodbyes and headed back home, wondering about our next tie-up adventure together...

K.C.
USA