Encina : 01 - First of Many Tie Ups (m/f+, f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Encina : 01 - First of Many Tie Ups (m/f+, f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Encina's stories
01 - First of Many Tie Ups
Story index at the bottom

By Encina

Friday, March 11th 2005 - 05:03:33 PM

First of Many Tie Ups PT1

It was in the early 90's I began playing games of bondage or tie up games as some call them. I was a 13 year old girl, in a neighborhood where children ran around crazy all summer long. Before the game I may have had somekind of tie up fetish but it wasn't realized until that day.

I lived in an apartment, along with most of my friends. We never went far out into town so naturally most of my friends would be in the apartment. I was going to see my friend Jane. I was dressed in a small green tanktop, some would sat it was skimpy. I had short yellow hair, boy style but my face with my eyelashes and such gave me away as a girl. I also wore short black shorts and pink socks. Since it was raining that day, we wouldn't be going out so I had no need to put my shoes on. It was morning, around eight a clock or so, and I had finished breakfast a half hour before that time.

I knocked on the door and Jane took no time to answer. She had long brown hair reaching down to just below her shoulders, a purple T-shirt with matching purple jean shorts and white socks. She was 14, a year older then me.

"Hey Encina, come on in, we got some company" she said.

Michale sat on the couch, giving me a wave. He was 13 also, with short brown hair, a black T-shirt with a lion on it, blue jean pants that had zippers in the middles (so he could basicly make them shorts at any time). Unlike us who were sockfooted, he was barefoot.

We were good friends though not quite close enough to call boy friend and girl friend. We sat and watched a little TV when i saw something out the window, which I called the others to come see. Some kids were tieing someone up, who didn't seem to be putting up much struggle.

"A kidnapping, should we report it to the police?" asked Jane.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that" said Mike in a mock threatening tone.

He stuck his hands out like guns at us. We looked at eachother and put our hands up.

"You wouldn't tie US up, would you?" I asked in a mock shocked tone.

Mike had played a few wargames with them and had been tied/tied others before. Though girls were also involved in these wargames, we weren't. I was excited about this new development and Jane looked it too. Mike had brought a bag with rope and such with him. When asked later, he said he planned to join a possible wargame with the others. He decided to tie us instead.

We were led to Jane's parents bedroom.

"Hands behind your back" he said to me.

I did so with a goofy giggle, I was so excited. He tied my hands firmly but not painfully behind me. After he cinched the knot I pulled. He probably could've held me captive for real with these bonds, I was helpless. He gently put me on the bed and began tieing my ankles, just as tightly. Even though he tied it over my socks, it held just as well.

"Good girl" he said patting me on the head.

It was a mock menacing, and I felt perfectly safe even though with the way he tied me, he could've done absolutely anything to me. Jane put up a mock resistance, mock because she giggled like crazy before finally letting Mike bind her.

She was bound the same way I was and seemed to be just as effective as she tested her bonds, she didn't look to be going anywhere. "What the?"

We all looked to find another friend, Monica. She was twelve, with short red hair. She had a purple tanktop with green windpants and white socks.

"What's going on?" she asked with a giggle.

"We're being captured!" yelped Jane excitedly.

I laughed, it wasn't normal behaviour for a hostage to exclaim their imprisonment so excitedly.

"I surrender, just don't hurt them" said Monica raising her hands in surrender. Of course she said this in mock tone.

"Guess we won't be lonely"I joked.

TBC

Ecina

-----------------------------------------------

Friday, March 11th 2005 - 06:19:30 PM

First of Many Tie Ups PT2

Me and Jane were tied on the bed, and Monica "sacrificed" herself to save us, by volunteering to be tied as well. I could tell she enjoyed the thought. Mike had more then enough rope and so bound her the same way he bound us. When he was done he dusted his hands off like he had completed a day's work. We all struggled as hard as we could but found ourselves snug. He took out a roll of ducktape.

"Just gonna make sure you don't call out for help" he said jokingly.

He placed a long strip on each of our mouths, from cheek to cheek. He pulled at the knots to make sure they were secure, then he pulled my shirt up a little and began tickling me. I squirmed around, screaming like mad under my gag. I caught glimpses of the others playfully kicking at him but since they were sockfooted like me, they couldn't do much.

"Ooh, bad girls, I'll punish you" said Mike.

He then began tickling Jane. I kicked around in my bonds. I wished I could've recorded the mmphs I made. Jane was squealing like a pig, and soon enough Monica met the same fate. He stopped after a few minutes.

"If you can escape in half an hour, you get me. Good luck" he said walking out, closing the door behind him.

We were pretty exhausted, breathing heavily through our noses and gags. I tried slipping out while the other two looked to be trying to break free. Neither of our attempts were successful. Seeing we had twenty minutes to go by the time I gave up, I realized we could untie ourselves. I tried to tell them my plan but the gag made it impossible and being a tape gag, I couldn't slip it off. I rolled forward, trying to get the knot of Jane but got her butt and she squaled. I tried with Monica but similar result. They leaped on top of me like a dogpile but being bound and gagged themselves, there wasn't much they could do and eventually fell off me giggling through their gags, which was probably the only reason Mike didn't come in. He probably couldn't hear us.

Finally I rolled again and got to the knot binding Jane's hands. It took a little work, I gave watch to the clock as the hand slowly itched by. I finally got her wrist bonds loose. She removed her gag and untied her feet, then went to work on Monica. They both removed their gags and then loomed over me.

"Pay back time" said Jane wiggling her fingers.

I explained through my gag that it was an accident but they couldn't understand. Without the gag I probably would've been at yelling level. They tickled me mercilessly, they were worse then Mike. I was screaming through my gag, I couldn't defend myself at all! They left me alone, grabbed the bag, stashing the rope in and headed out.

I made a "hm hm" through my gag. They turned around.

"Too bad, you can stay like that and give Mike company" said Jane.

I knew they weren't actually angry but I couldn't help but feel a little steamed. If not for me they would still be bound and gagged. I heard the commotion outside, a small amount before they carried Mike in, bound and gagged in the same fashion he had done to us. He gave a surprised expression when he saw I was still bound and gagged. When I asked, he thought I was waiting in the room which was why I wasn't out there. He was dumped on the bed and tickled mercilessly by the duo. When they stopped, they pondered over what to do.

Mike gave a good tug at his bonds but it looked like Jane and Monica were also good with ropes.

"Think they learned their lesson?" asked Jane.

"We should probably at least give them a break" said Monica.

"Allright, we'll let them go for today. However you didn't escape, and according to the rules Mike set up, that means you belong to us tomorrow" said Jane. We nodded.

They high fived eachother before letting us go. The games would become much more adventurous, and the next game, contrary to what Jane said, would start a few hours later.

Encina