Encina : 02 - Captive Again (ff/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Encina : 02 - Captive Again (ff/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Encina's stories
02 - Captive Again
Story index at the bottom

By Encina

Saturday, March 12th 2005 - 02:30:36 PM

Captive Again PT1

In my last story, I explained our first tie up game of which we enjoyed immensely. It was Mike who said captives and captors switch rolls if one could escape. The rules would end up changing as things went along but enough of that.

Jane had said the next day we'd play another tie up but it would actually be much sooner. It wasn't even noon after our first game. Monica, by the way, was a good friend of ours we had known for awhile. While Jane was my best friend, Monica was a close runner up.

We spent the next hour or so doing all kinds of stuff like board games, TV and pretty much non tie up fun. We also had lunch. Once we finished lunch and cleaned up, Jane put her arms on my shoulder.

"I hope our captives enjoyed their lunch, because you belong to us still" said Jane.

"I thought we were gonna wait" I said. Despite my words, I was as excited as could be.

Jane shrugged. Looking over, I saw Monica had the rope and such with her already. Me and Mike looked at eachother before willingly putting our hands behind our backs. They tied our hands snug but tightly. There was no slack when I gave a tug at my bonds, I couldn't move them for dear life.

I was walked over by Jane who had binded me and was sat on the couch while Monica walked out with Mike. I must say I didn't envy him. You could only imagine what it would feel like being walked down the apartment tied up and at the mercy of a girl. We learned later that if anyone had seen him, they didn't notice it.

"You're all mine" said Jane, pinching my nose and wiggling my face.

The taunting made me feel powerless but I enjoyed the game all the much more. She bent down and began tieing my ankles.

"What are you gonna do when I'm tied up?" I asked, not giving any struggle.

Looking at it from outside the box, it made the scene even better, me helplessly allowing my captive to bind me while asking what would be done to me.

"You'll see" she said. She cinched the knot on my ankles and grabbed some more rope.

"Think I've had enough?" I asked.

"Nope" she said gleefully with a smile.

I returned it and she began binding my knees. I could only imagine what Monica was doing to Mike, or yet what she would do once she was done tieing him up. That brought me back to thinking of my current situation. Looking down, I saw Jane cinch the knot. She grabbed me by the arm and stood me up, holding me so I wouldn't fall. She gently layed me face down on the couch. I couldn't move my knees either. She got even more ropes and began tieing my elbows together.

"Aren't you going a little overkill?" I asked.

"I want to make my captive as comfy as possible" she said gleefully.

I still wonder if she didn't stop because she wanted or if she could tell I wanted. Anyway, when my elbows were done, she said she had just a couple of final touches. She made sure my hands were placed just above my butt, and brought a rope under my body, wrapping it around tightly, basically sticking my hands on my lower back and making it impossible to move my hands. I wasn't going to be able to escape as it was. This way, even if Mike were in and we were left alone, I couldn't get to his knots.

Then when cinching that knot, she pulled another rope above and below my breasts. While it did make my breasts look bigger, I was glad she didn't tie on them. That might've hurt. Now my arms were completely pinned down.

"I'll be back in a second" she said.

While she was off, I wiggled and thrashed as much as I could, which was little. The ropes were tight but not painful. I could barely move at all! She came back with a sock from her drawer.

"Open wide" she said.

I complied, knowing she could probably force it in if I didn't comply. After that, she placed a strip of tape, stretching from cheek to cheek.

She placed her fingers down, smoothing out the gag.

"I'm going to check on our other captive, be good now" she said patting my head before leaving.

She closed the door behind her. I tried again, with the same result. I couldn't even try slipping out, I had nothing that could move well, even my fingers were pressed. At least with Mike's ties I could struggle, here I might as well be paralyzed! Even if I could've found anything sharp in there, the way I was tied, I would probably cut myself more then the ropes. I didn't want anyone to come in but to fully realize my situation, I tested out my gag, no one outside could possibly hear me.

Some time later, the two came back without Mike. I was tied too tight to be tickled anywhere but apparently they had other plans, giving me a goofy grin. They took a piece of cloth and pulled it over my eyes, effectively blinding me. They lifted me and placed me in somekind of wagon. A small length of rope was tied, what I found out later looking at the wagon, two holes and around my knees, just enough so I didn't fall out and they began wheeling me through.

"Wait until you see what we got planned for you" said Jane gleefuly.

"It'll be fun, for us anyway" said Monica with a giggle.

I could only imagine..

Encina

--------------------------------------------------

Saturday, March 12th 2005 - 07:30:20 PM

Captive Again PT2

Last time, both me and Mike, as agreed, were taken captive. Monica took Mike away while Jane finished tieing me up in almost every way possible, I could barely move.

I heard no noise except for the wheeling of the wagon so no one saw us or at least didn't make a scene out of it. I was a little worried someone would see me, then I may have never lived it down. Finally I felt the rope tieing me to the wagon come loose. It was tight but not half as much as the bonds holding me in general. I felt the wagon tip over. It wasn't very high so landing face first didn't hurt much at all. I heard the door close and someone bent down and undid my blindfold. Adjusting my eyes to the light, I saw Monica with the cloth in her hand so I assume it was her. It wasn't important though.

I looked around the room but no sign of Mike. I was in Monica's bedroom. The two picked me up and dropped me on the bed face first, to which I gave a muffled scream from my gag.

"What ARE we going to do with our captive?" asked Monica.

"The honk game" said Jane.

"What's that?" asked Monica but I had a feeling already.

Jane honked me on the nose. I forgot temporarily that I was binded and tried to move my hands to protect me but it didn't hurt. Then Monica honked me, and they took turns. They never honked real hard but it was annoying, especially since I couldn't do anything about it. It also made me being tied up and gagged feel all the better.

Finally, they must've gotten bored with that because Monica walked away when it was her turn to the other end of her bed. I peeked at her over my shoulder. Seeing me do this, Jane gently squeezed my chin in her hands.

"Having fun?" she asked.

She was holding my chin so I couldn't nod or shake my head, and of course I was gagged so I doubt she expected an answer.

"That's good" she said patting my head.

"How about a pillow fight? Us against Encina" said Monica picking up a pillow.

I tucked my legs in the best I could, but it did little against the pillows coming down. They giggled like mad while doing it.

They tired themselves out after awhile and put the pillows back. I straightened my legs out again, Monica taking this chance to sit right on top of me.

"Now if we remove that gag, you promise not to make a lot of noise?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. Why would I want to be found like this! Jane didn't seem to mind the removal of my gag, or at least she never said anything about it. The tape came off painlessly, then the sock was pulled out of my mouth.

"You used your sock?" asked Monica.

"It was clean" said Jane.

Monica just shrugged and picked me up, laying me on the floor. She then grabbed my bound legs and dragged me by the feet. If not for my bonds, my socks probably would've come off as would her grip. If not for my bonds however, she probably wouldn't be dragging me.

I was dragged into Monica's parent's bedroom, then was helped up and placed in a sitting position on the bed on the end.

"Don't go anywhere, we'll be right back" said Jane.

I gave a grunt through my gag and they left, closing the door. There was nothing I could do to escape these bonds so I just sat quietly, every now and then giving my bonds a good tug to see if they began to loosen but they held. Looking at the clock, it was around twenty minutes before they came back, with Mike and placed him sitting next to me. He was bound the same way I was, his gag was also gone. When I asked later on, he assured me he had been gagged.

The two whispered to eachother, huddled like football players. Mike and I attempted to undo one another's bonds but our hands couldn't untie anything for dear life so we sat patiently, at least I was patient. Mike looked patient but looks can be deceiving. Again, it wasn't that important. Finally, the two had come to a decision.

"We'll let you both go on one condition: you have to french kiss for an entire minute" said Monica, Jane giggling.

"No way!" said Mike.

Monica shrugged.

"Then you can wait in your room Mike. I'm sure your parents will let you go" said Monica.

We agreed reluctantly, being layed down so we were faced to face. With a gulp, we kissed. That moment gave me a sensation like I never felt before. I swear I saw stars swirling, everything was so bland. I remember being pulled away from Mike. Looking at him, he was blushing so bad. They untied us and it didn't take either of them very long.

"We're sorry about the kissing thing, we couldn't resist. To make it up, we'll be captives" said Jane.

Monica didn't seem to disagree. Of course we were done for that day. It wouldn't be until the next day we played again. Jane and Monica's turnover would end up in another rule later on.

The next story should come soon.

Encina