Encina : 04 - Sister Mary (f/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Encina : 04 - Sister Mary (f/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Encina's stories
04 - Sister Mary
Story index at the bottom

By Encina

Tuesday, March 15th 2005 - 06:14:18 PM

Sister Mary PT1

Remember last time when I said we had a weird game next? Well it took place the next day. I woke up and found a note from my parents, they had to leave on a family emergency. One of their cousins outside of town was in the hospital, so they would be gone for awhile. Jane would be staying with me since we were best friends, and was allowed to sleep over as much as she wanted until they returned. I quickly changed into some clothes: A yellow T-shirt, blue jean shorts and white socks. Jane was already out there waiting, with a white tanktop, black shorts and was barefoot. I was usualy sock footed in the apartment, rarely did I go around barefoot and only put shoes on when I was going out.

"Good morning" said Jane gleefuly.

"Good morning, this is great!" I exclaimed.

Jane wasted no time. "Come with me"she whispered.

I knew this would mean I was about to be bound and gagged. I followed pretending not to know it as she led me to my parents bedroom. In there I was shocked to find Monica nicely trussed up. She had a green T-shirt on, yellow cotton shorts and was also barefoot. Her hands were tied behind her back palms facing. Her ankles were bound and a small strand of rope held the ankles and wrists half a foot apart, a semi hogtie. A piece of white tape was plastered over her mouth. I wasn't expecting Monica to be over here so soon, and especially not bound and gagged in my parents bedroom. She was putting up a furious struggle until she saw us enter.

"A little early isn't it?" I asked.

I felt a plastic object stuck up against my back and knew it was my turn to be captured. I put my hands behind me and she tied it firmly, winding the rope around my hands and then around vertically over it with the same strand. I thought I felt something odd but it wasn't until later Jane showed me this technique. Mike was an amateur compared to Jane as far as knots went. After she cinched the knot she didn't go any further. She had me sit cross legged on the floor and I thought she would bind me further but instead focused her attention on poor Monica. Since I was usually sock footed, tickling me on the soles of my feet was wasted, though they had not yet thought about removing my socks before binding me completely.

Jane tickled Monica mercilessly, I saw Monica becoming flushed. I decided to tease Jane and stand up to run out. Jane was much faster and caught me, but instead of binding me further, had me sit down on the floor again.

"Stay put like a good girl" she said patting me on the head.

She continued her relentless assault on Monica until she saw Monica turning a shade of purple and asked if Monica wanted to be let go, to which Monica nodded. From what you've read you'd think Jane would just keep on going. While we did perhaps push the boundaries of tie up games as far as cooperation with our captors, we knew when enough's enough. We may have forced a kiss but we would never go as far as sexual acts and certainly wouldn't risk the well being of someone.

Jane let Monica go, even removing her gag before untying Monica. They helped me to my feet and we walked over to the couch where we watched television. I turned to Jane a few minutes later and said "Aren't you forgetting something?" showing her my bounds hands.

"I promised to take good care of you, so I need to keep you out of trouble" she said.

Jane checked my bonds to make sure they were still intact, which they were. I gave a good struggle, probably an oscar worthy performance but to no avail, she may as well have drove a nail through my wrists. I sighed in defeat and watched TV, being brought back to my predicament every now and then. Even when we had breakfast, which was just Bacon, my hands were left tied and I wasn't in much position to do much about it. Okay, I could've had Jane unbind me if I REALLY wanted to be unbinded but I was having fun in my helpless state. Being my best friend, I know Jane would let me go the instant she saw I really wanted or needed to be untied, which is probably the only reason I agreed to play tie up games with them. With anyone else, they would probably take things beyond an innocent game. It was after breakfast the real weirdness began.

Jane discussed something with Monica before helping me up and leading me out into the hall, where thankfully no one saw me. I was brought into Jane's house, where I saw a girl with short brown hair, green T-shirt, green jean shorts and green socks. It was safe to assume she liked green.

"See, I told ya" said Jane.

She walked up to me, observing me.

"Wow, she actually let you tie her up?" she asked.

"Yep" said Jane.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Monica's sister Mary, she helped me kidnap Monica" whispered Jane.

I learned she was 11. Apparently she spent most of her time outside, but heard about these tie up games from her sister.

Mary came back with more of that white tape. She peeled a small strip off and gagged me with it. The really weird stuff was about to begin.

TBC

Encina