Batista : 01 - Kidnapped and tortured by my sister and her friend (f/m, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Batista : 01 - Kidnapped and tortured by my sister and her friend (f/m, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Batista's stories
01 - Kidnapped and tortured by my sister and her friend
Story index at the bottom

By Batista

Saturday, February 19th 2005 - 07:13:17 PM

First time

Hi everyone. This is my first story posted here.It is about the first time i was tied up. I have been fortunate to have been involved in a few tie ups when i was younger. Now i have an older sister called Tara. I was 13 when this happened and my sister was 16.

This first time happened on a Saturday afternoon. Over the years I had annoyed my sister, picked on her, basically always got my own way because i was the baby of the family. Now in this instance our parents were going out for the day and they told Tara she had to stay home and look after me. Now Tara wanted to go out with her friends and was in a big sulk about it. Anyway Tara stayed home and our parents went out.

About half an hour after our parents left Tara went upstairs while i was downstairs watching tv. About 5 minutes later Tara shouts me to come upstairs.I went upstairs and headed for Tara's bedroom..

I was immediately jumped from behind and dragged onto her bed. I was turned over onto my back and i saw it was Tara on top of me. She grabbed my wrist and got a piece of rope and used it to tightly tie my wrists to the headboard of the bed. She put all knots out of reach of my hands.
She then tied my ankles to the bottom of the bed.

I then started shouting and she put her hand over my mouth. She grabbed a pair of her panties and stuffed them in my mouth.She then got some duct tape and put it over my mouth. She also put tape over all the knots. Even if i could reach the knots i wouldn't be getting free until Tara released me.

I started mmmphing into my gag. Tara said that she was getting her own way this time. She said if she couldn't go out her friends would come here. Now our parents didn't allow either of us to have friends over when they were not home.

Tara's bedroom door had a lock on it and Tara had her own key. She left the room and locked the door. She shouted through the door that even if i got free i wouldn't be getting out of the room.

About an hour later i heard people coming inside the house.

I struggled to get free but i couldn't. My sister had tied me real good.I was left there for around 2 hours when i heard the door being unlocked and Tara came in with 2 of her friends. Their names were Sophie and Tiffany. Her friends started laughing and said to my sister that they couldn't believe she did it. Tara then said they were bored and they came up to annoy me. Tiffany then looked over at the drawers and said why don't we put make up on him. I started struggling again while my sister said good idea. Tara ungagged me and said i better not make noise otherwise all my friends would find out.

They all put make up on me. Eye shadow, Mascara and pink lipstick. They then painted my fingernails red. They left me again and Tara came back upstairs and stared untying me. She said her friends had gone home and that mum and dad would be home soon.

As soon as i was free my sister asked me if i enjoyed being tied up. I said yes i did because i found out i enjoyed it. She said if i didn't tell on her she would continue tying me up and maybe getting some of her girl friends to help her as well. She said we could make a game of it.

I couldn't believe it. I agreed straight away. I cleaned the make up off with the help of my sister.

And that was how it started.

I have more stories if anyone is interested.Some of them were planned out games and some of them were thrust upon me by my sister when she felt like it.

So if anyone is interested i will post more stories.

Batista

------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 14th 2005 - 05:37:38 PM

Kidnapped and tortured by my sister and her friend (part 1)

Hi again everyone. I have finally found the time to post my next story.

Now this story took place on a Sunday afternoon about 3 weeks after the first time. I was at home. My parents were home as well and my sister Tara was out with her friends somewhere.

I was in my room playing the computer when my dad shouted me that there was someone on the phone for me. I went down and got the phone. It was my sister.

Now recently i had been bugging her as i usually did. This time i pretended that i knew someone who really fancied my sister and i kept teasing her and saying that i knew who it was.

She asked me nicely to tell her but i refused. Then she had started threatening me but i just shrugged it off and carried on doing it. Now Tara asked me over the phone if i wanted to come round to her friends Sophie's house to hang out and watch videos.

Now i didn't normally hang around with my sister and her friends but it was a Sunday and all my mates were all busy doing other things. I said ok and that i would be round in 10 minutes.

When i arrived i knocked on the door and Sophie let me in. She showed me to the living room and said to sit down anywhere. I asked where my sister was and Sophie told me she was in the toilet.

About 5 minutes later Tara came into the room and sat down. Sophie then asked me if i wanted to go upstairs with her to go and choose a video. I said ok and we both headed upstairs to her bedroom.

As soon as i entered her room Sophie tackled me and threw me onto the bed. She shouted to Tara who came running upstairs very quickly.
Because i had been taken by surprise Sophie had managed to get on top of me and expertly held me down.

My sister ran into the room with a bag. She took some rope out of it and grabbed one of my wrists and tied it tightly to one of the bedposts. She then went round to the other side of the bed and tied that wrist to the bedpost on that side.

I was not struggling with all my might but with Sophie holding me down i couldn't do much. Tara had tied my wrists really well.

Tara then tied each one of my ankles tightly to the bottom of the bed so i was spread eagled. They then both stood over me and both had evil smiles on their faces. I demanded to be let go.

Sophie responded by saying i was not in a position to be making demands. Tara then said i was going to tell her who fancied her. I said no way.
Tara then looked at Sophie and they both smiled at each other. I asked what they were smiling about. Sophie said they were hoping i would say no to telling them who it was.

"Why" i asked.

"Because it means we both get to torture you for the rest of the day now" Sophie replied.

I started shouting no when my sister tightly clamped her hand over my mouth which kept me quiet.
Tara then said that my torture was about to begin.......

.....TO BE CONTINUED.......

Batista