Stephen S. : 01 - Tortured for info (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Stephen S. : 01 - Tortured for info (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Stephen S.'s stories
01 - Tortured for info
Story index at the bottom

By Stephen S.

Friday, March 18th 2005 - 12:11:36 AM

My sister's friend Shira once hogtied me and tortured me with tickling and other tortures to get information out of me. And before anyone jumps to criticize this as some cruel treatment of a boy by a girl - I have to say, looking back, it was awesome! Oh it was brutal, but my memories of it are nothing but fun ones. End of disclaimer.

My sister Ann, her friends Kim and Leslie, and Shira (18 and seniors) were involved in spy-like competition with another group of girls - it's hard to explain, but generally it was over the race for homecoming queen and some sneaky tactics both sides used. The other girls involved used me (16) to get information from them. Problem was I kind of sucked at spying and only was able to get Page 1 out of a notebook copied that had plans for sabotage by Leslie, Kim, and Shira. Anyway, they were right to suspect me, but I was bad at it and had nothing. But once they found that one page copied in my things one day before I got home from school, they were convinced I was infiltrating their plans and wanted to know what I knew.

The three girls confronted me in my bedroom and Leslie, Ann and Kim surprised me by knocking me down and pinning me. Shira walked in then and told me they were onto me, without telling me they found that piece of paper.

"You've been spying and are going to tell them what we're up to, because now thanks to you we have to change our plans," Shira said. "This makes us verrrry unhappy. So to make things easier you're going to tell us everything you found out so we can make the necessary changes. Tell us now and Les, Ann, Kim will let you up."

Shira was hot. About 5'4 with brown hair to her shoulders and a cute little slim body with a gorgeous tanned face. She wore a short-sleeved green sweater, tan pants, and tan suede boots outside her pants. She was about as popular as they came - definitely the leader of this group - and being seen by her while my sister and two others pinned me down was humiliating.

"Shira, I don't know anything. I am not spying. Tell them to let me go. Seriously, you're mistaken," I said.

"Hmm. I don't think so," Shira said. "But we can do this the hard way if you want."

Shira walked over and opened up one of Ann's drawers and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, a roll of duct tape, some rope, and a leather belt.

"We figured you'd try to be a little toughie and we may have to kidnap you, so we made sure we had the right kidnapping tools," Shira said and handed the cuffs, tape, rope, and belt to Kim.

"You guys tie him up and then take off," Shira said with a grin. "Don't even threaten him or lay a finger on him. I'll get him to talk." And she left the room.

My sister and her friends were like robots and went about handcuffing me while I struggled. I couldn't get free though. They got my hands tied behind my back with the cuffs and after some struggling tied my feet with the belt really tight. They finished me off my gagging me with the duct tape to silence my screams.

"That should hold him," Ann said. "Let's go get Shira and get out of here."

"What about your parents?" Kim asked. "What if they come home and find Shira with him all tied up?"

"How many times do I have to tell you " they're gone until Saturday," Ann said. "Let's go."

"How come we can't stay and help Shira?" Leslie asked before Ann cut her off.

"Look at his face," Ann said glaring down at me while I rolled on the floor tied up and gagged. "He's humiliated. Shira is the queen of the school and the idea of her seeing him tied up like this is KILLING him. It's a psychological edge. Now let's go. Don't worry, he'll talk."

The three of them giggled and left and I yelled into my gag and was now very scared for exactly the reasons Ann said. I thought I might die of embarrassment and I yelled muffled things into the gag.

5 minutes later Shira arrived. She was perky and excited, like always.

"Hey baby! Well look who's all tied up! Whew!" Shira said loudly while she stood over me, overjoyed. "You just cooperate with me and I'll have you untied and out of here in no time!"

I mmphed some more and Shira ripped off my gag and crouched down in front of me. This was terribly embarrassing and she knew it.

"Do you want a few minutes to collect yourself before you start talking?" Shira asked.

"Shira! Please! Don't! Don't do this!" I said desperately. "Please, you've got it all wrong! I don't know anything! I swear!"

Remember, all I had at this point was one page, which had the names of Ann, Kim, and Leslie on it and a meeting place for some unknown meeting, and that was it. They'd captured me before my spying got useful. I didn't know anything else. But I DIDN'T KNOW they'd even found that page, so I was going to deny everything. In short, I was crewed.

"Well," Shira said, grabbing a piece of rope and then grabbing my bound feet while she crouched next to me, "I can see you don't want to cooperate. No problem. Not at all.I'll just hogtie you and take your shoes and socks off and see how persuasive I can be." And she hogtied me despite my struggling as I screamed for her to stop.

"Sihira! No! You're making a big mistake! Please!"

"Oh, the mistake is all yours, honey!" Shira said as she removed my shoes and socks. Then, just to embarrass me more she held her nose and said, "P-U! Your feet stink! Whew - maybe I'll have to wash them while you're my prisoner!" and she laughed and laughed.

"They do not! Stop it! STOP IT!" I was embarrassed and beet-red.

"Oh OK, they do not. You're right. And what do you mean "Stop it?" I haven't done ANYTHING yet!!"

Shira then crossed to the bed, sat down, and unzipped her boots. She took them off and then approached me in her white socks. She crouched down again as I lay hogtied and got real close.

"What do you know about our plan?" Shira asked.

"Shira, don't! I know nothing!" I yelled.

"You're lying, and you have some nerve to keep saying "Don't!" As if YOU can give ME orders!" Shira said with a sinister giggle.

"Someone help me! PLEASE!"

Shira inched a littler closer and said, "No one's hear to help you. You are all mine for the next hour or so!"

"Shira?"

Shira put her hand over my mouth. "Answer me!" she said, and then raised her eyebrows at me. "Say, are you ticklish?"

"Don't!!" I said into her hand.

"What do you know about our plan?" Shira asked took her hand off my mouth and started to very gently tickle my ribs with her fingers. She tickled me in almost a fluttering kind of way, like a baby. "I will tickle you until you tell me!"

"AHH! NO! NO! I don't know anything I swear!!" I screamed. I was very ticklish.

"Your lying. Tell me or I'll tickle you to death!" Shira said and tickled my ribs and stomach. I was hogtied and couldn't g anywhere but tried to roll away as I laughed myself silly. But she just put her foot across me to hold me in place and then tickled my defenseless stomach and ribcage with both hands.

"AHH HA HA HA HA HA!"

"Tell me what I need to know and I'll stop tickling you!" Shira demanded.

"No! No! No!" Please don't tickle me anymore!"

This kept up for about 5 minutes before Shira stopped, knelt next to me, and grabbed my legs so my feet were again facing the ceiling. She held them there.

"Tell me right now or I'll tickle your feet!" Shira said and wiggled her fingers in front of me.

"Oh God! Oh God!"

"OK then. I guess you WANT me to tickle your feet!" Shira said getting up. She then bent down and fingered the soles of my feet very lightly and very quickly. Shira tickled my bare feet all over and I just lost it. My screams and laughs made it impossible to talk.

"OK! OK !OK! OK! OK! Stop and I'll help you! HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh so now you're ADMITTING you know something?" Shira said standing over me with her feet my by head, holding my feet in her hands while she tickled them one at a time. "Well maybe you're a little smarter than I thought. If I stop tickling you will you talk to me?"

"YES! YES! YES!"

"OK then!" Shira said and put my feet down and stopped ticking them. She stood over me with her arms folded sternly in front of her. "TALK!"

"Please! Please!"

"Talk or I'll tickle you harder this time!" Shira demanded.

"OK! OK! But please, give me a minute!"I gasped and stammered. I could barely speak the tickling was so bad!

"Why SUUURE! Why didn't you say so!" Shira said with a a big smile and broke into a little dance with her hands over her head. "Of course you can have some time to gather your thoughts. Just because I'm torturing you doesn't mean I don't have a heart! How's three minutes sound?"

"Good! Good! O thank you" I panted and tried to gather myself.

Shira walked over to wear my head was and said, "I'm sorry I said your feet smelled! I was only trying to embarrass you."

"It's alright," I said, still gasping.

"Want to smell MY feet while you compose yourself!" Shira asked with her socked feet at my head.

"WHAT? NO!"

"Oh go ahead, smell my feet! It'll take your mind off me tickling you!" Shira laughed stuck her foot under my nose. She had been wearing boots and her socks were gross. "Take a nice whiff! Go ahead!"

I struggled to get my nose away from her feet. "Shira STOP!"

"You think you can tell ME to stop, and expect mercy from me!" Shira yelled whiled thrusting her feet to my face again. "Go on - smell my feet while you "compose yourself." I have more than one way to torture you, you know!"

It seemed like forever, but about a minute later Shira removed her feet from my nose and sat on the floor next to me. I should have known she wasn't showing mercy! She was just testing out a new torture.

"Now talk, or I'll just have to start tickling you again," Shira said.

"OK, here's the honest truth. They hired me to spy on you guys and find your plans out! OK?"

"Ah HAH! I knew it! And you were lying to me? You DESERVED to be tortured!" Shira said. "Go on."

"But I haven't had a chance to find anything out!" I said rolling to my side but still hogtied. "That was only 3 days ago. And now you've got me and are onto me! That's it! I swear!"

Shira shook her head and stretched out her legs and placed her feet on my midsection. "Tsk tsk tsk. You should NEVER swear. It's not nice! And you're STILL lying to me! How dare you!"

Before I could say anything Shira reached up, pulled down her sock (it was a white knee sock) and pulled out a piece of paper. She showed it to me and my heart sank.

"We found THIS with your things! Obviously you HAVE found stuff out because you've been taking notes! What else do you have!"

"Uh..uh..uh ..that's all I got! Honest! Really!" I squirmed in my handcuffs and ropes but Shira reached down and held me still.

"You expect me to believe you after you've already lied to me?" Shira said, tightening the rope that hogtied me and making sure the belt around my feet was still strong. "Last chance, right now! Tell me what you know or I'll resume with the tickle torture!"

I yelled that I knew nothing else but Shira gave me a disgusted look and got to her feet. She took the duct tape and gagged me, and then swung her feet over me again to hold me in place.

"Well, you sure are a stubborn little one, aren't you?" Shira said, digging her fingers into my ribs again. "Well, let's see how you feel after I tickle you for 20 more minutes!"

I screamed into the gag as the tickling started up again, this time harder. I can't tell you how hard I was laughing.

"I should have gagged you the first time - it's a lot easier to tickle you without all the screaming," Shira said as she tickled my feet. "If you think I'm untying you before you talk, you are crazy! You are my prisoner for as long as I want. So TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!"

Stephen S.