Jon J. : 02 - Rainy day fun (self/m, F/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jon J. : 02 - Rainy day fun (self/m, F/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jon J.'s stories
02 - Rainy day fun
Story index at the bottom

By Jon J.

Saturday, June 25th 2005 - 10:56:56 PM

Rainy day fun

Yesterday it was raining and drizzling on and off all day, so I had to hang around the house. I watched TV, sent a couple of e-mails, read some old comics and ate breakfast twice, snacks anyway.

I guess I was bugging my Mom a lot too, cause she finally asked me to go to my room and find something to do.

In my room I was still bored and thought I would tie myself up since I didn't have anyone else to play with. So I got my batch of ropes and sat up on my bed and began by tying my ankles together. I went around and in between them and tied them off with a couple of knots. Then did the same at my knees, above and below them. Looked pretty good and felt snug enough. With one of my long ropes I went around my chest and arms just above my elbows, then in between my arms and torso on both sides. That kept the rope from slipping down and I couldn't move my arms much.

I was about to fix my hands when my Mom walked by my door and stopped to see what I was doing. "Well that ought to keep you busy and out of mischief for awhile" was all she said. Mom knows that I like to play games like this and has seem me and my friends chasing and tying each other up many times. And tying myself up before too. She's even untied me a few times if I got stuck.

I just held out the piece of rope I was holding and ask her if she would tie my hands for me to make it real and more fun for me, to see if I could get loose.

She said "Oh, ok but if you can't, you will have to wait until my soaps are over before I let you go."

I knew there was two soap operas she watched everyday that lasted an hour each. So I said "Sure, that would be fine with me, I'll be ok." Of course I figured I would be able to free myself easy.

First, I want you to know that my Mom is really cool and would never do anything to hurt me, ok? She has never spanked me that I can remember and hardly ever yells at me even. I didn't want you to think I was being child abused or something. ok? My Mom's great.

Anyway, I rolled over on my stomach and she started tying my wrists which I had crossed behind my back. She went in between too, and tied a knot on top out of reach, which surprised me. There was about a foot of rope left over and she took that end and tied it off to the ropes above going around my chest. I knew then I wouldn't be able to untie myself and was really helpless. It felt terrific.

Mom came back to check on me several times when a commercial came on, but I wasn't making any progress at all in getting any of the ropes loose. I really struggled and rolled all over my bed trying to get out but couldn't. I was stuck. And enjoying myself. I was pretending I was kidnapped. And that the bad guys was waiting for their ransom.

Finally Mom's programs ended and she came in to untie me and laughed at me for not being able to do it myself. She even said she enjoyed the peace and quiet.

I really had fun too and was actually sorry when I was being untied and wished I could have stayed like that longer. But I didn't want to press my luck. Mom already thinks I am getting too interested in this sort of stuff.

If she only knew how many times I've done this. lol

Jon

jonj1993@yahoo.com

Jon J.
jonj1993

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Another great story from the past! Thank you for posting the great memories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic