Chase Ricks : 01 - Torture or Pleasure (ff/f, Fff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chase Ricks : 01 - Torture or Pleasure (ff/f, Fff/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chase Ricks' stories
01 - Torture or Pleasure
Story index at the bottom

By Chase Ricks

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 am

Since members asked, I am reposting this finally. Like has been said here, I did not write it. However I did find it on a different website then was listed. It was a Yahoo Group but I checked and it has been deleted.

Torture or Pleasure

I was sitting in the living room with my two friends Nicole and Brenda waiting to go for a swim. They were both in their bikinis already with their sneakers on waiting for me to change. Grabbing my back pack I made my way to the bathroom to change. When I came out I walked into Nicole's mother, Mrs. Babcock.

Mrs. B was so cool. At 36 she looked like my sister more then my friend's mother. She took us mountain biking and on small trips. It was not uncommon for her to hang with us. She was just coming home from her run and wanted to sit in the basement to watch TV as she cooled off.

Just when we were opening the door it started to rain. We were pissed as we turned around and sat down in the living room. Nicole was laid out on the sofa. Her hands running through her long brown hair as she asked us what we wanted to do. I stared blankly at her and shrugged my shoulders as I thought how funny she looked wearing a bikini and sneakers. Nicole had a perfect tan that covered her entire 5'7 body. She was a soft looking friendly girl who had a mean side to her and she loved nasty humor.

Brenda had released her long brown hair and was covering her 5'6 frame with a towel. Then she sat on Nicole's legs and leaned back yawning as she stretched. Using her feet to push off her sneakers one at a time she sighed as she massaged one foot with the other.

After sitting around and talking I went to the kitchen to get a drink. When I came back my friends were smiling at me. I knew they wanted to play some kind of a game, they always did. I figured there would be some tickling involved but I was not worried because they were always gentle.

After they asked me to lie down a few times I went ahead and lay on my back. It was then that I noticed they had a pair of handcuffs and some leather ropes. When I went to get up Nicole straddled me and lightly pushed me back down saying, "it's okay Rachel, it will be fun. Don't be such a wimp," she said with a wink.

Knowing they were kinky girls who loved to joke around but never take anything to far I decided to go along with them. Besides, being helpless in front of two of the most popular girls in school would be kind of exciting. Nicole placed my arms above my head where Brenda cuffed them and then tied a rope from my cuffs to the leg on the sofa. Then my ankles were tied in some leather rope leaving me at their mercy.

I closed my eyes as I waited for the tickling to start. They normally double teamed me till I was screaming and then they would stop. Opening my eyes to see what was taking them so long I was surprised to see Brenda sitting on my right with her feet resting on my stomach. She smiled down at me and explained, "We want to see if our toes can tickle you better then our fingers".

Nicole unlaced her sneakers and pulled her feet out and placed them over my mid section. Her feet felt warm coming out of her sneakers and Brenda's were a little cold which caused me to shutter. They laughed and said, "Ticklish girl already twitching and we have not even tried to tickle you yet".

When I felt the long toes swirling over my stomach I let out a burst of giggles. Brenda's toes were sliding around my ultra ticklish stomach and in and out of my navel. Brenda was happy with my reactions and when I jumped she got this evil smile knowing it was caused when her little toe circled around the inside of my navel.

Nicole used her short pudgy toes to grab and pinch my sides. As I felt her toes squeezing my left side I could not help but let out some loud laughs. From my ribs to my waist she moved tickling all the way.

I was trying to keep from screaming so early because I knew they were having fun but, they were tickling me too much. I took a deep breath and yelled out,"STOOOOPPPPPP!!!!!!"

Waiting a second I grew scared when they tickled me faster rather than stopping. They were both looking at me and said in stereo after I screamed for them to stop again, "Toes can tickle you!" "See Nicole, she is so ticklish even our toes make her laugh." "All right miss smart ass, let's see how long we can keep her laughing with our toes, I bet it won't be as long as when we use our fingers."

At this point Nicole moved one foot to my left armpit and she used her toes to wiggle and brush my sensitive under arm. Her other foot was poking me in my side and then her toes would wiggle roughly sending me into long fits of laughter.

Brenda was wiggling her toes all over my stomach and when my laughter started to slow down she would use her little toe to circle my navel. I gave a quick pull on my arms hoping to use them to cover my stomach but I could not move them. All I could say was, "no! no! no!" before I was sent into another long laughing spell.

Nicole laughed before she raised her left foot and covered my face. The warm foot smelled like a worn sneaker. I gave a quick turn of my head but she kept her foot covering my nose. Her heel was in my mouth and her toes were covering my nose as the tickling forced me to inhale her foot deeply.

"Look Brenda, she is a foot rest." Then she looked at me and said, "Awe, are you getting tickled. Yes you are, yes you are," she said as if she was talking to a baby. "You are a very ticklish girl, and you have a foot in your face. Tell me to move my foot!" she laughed.

There was a taste of rubber that I tasted from her heel. Then my body jumped again as Brenda found a very ticklish spot just below my waist. She was tickling it with ten toes sending me into a deep booming laugh. My eyes were closed tight as I fought the tickling.

As I laughed I felt Nicole's soft heel in my mouth and I felt and smelled her smooth toes covering my nose. They were all smiles as I was tickled into screaming fits of laughter. The room turned silent and dark as I laughed and laughed and laughed.

After a few seconds I opened my eyes to see the tickling had stopped. Breathing heavy as I tried to catch my breath I grew desperate when Nicole sat on my upper body. Nicole was wiggling her toes over my face and then she shoved them into my armpits and let loose on me. Her fingers were squeezing my sides as her toes worked on my pits.

I knew I was in trouble when Brenda laid on my legs and started using her fingers to run up and down my soles. Her fingers wickedly scratching at my ticklish soles, darting from my toes to my heels she moved fast and skillfully. Alarm bells were going off in my head when I felt her feet move under my stomach and probe around tickling as she went till she found my navel. Then I felt her little toe move into my navel. She kept that toe still because I was wiggling so much it lightly and maddeningly moved slowly around my navel. Her other foot was brushing her toes lightly around my navel.

With twenty tickling toes and twenty probing fingers I lost control and began twitching and laughing uncontrollably. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into eternity as the tickling went without a rest. My body was hurting and my laughter turned silent before a break was permitted.

As I fought to calm myself down I felt my body getting flipped like a piece of burned meat on a grill. My face was in the carpet and I felt Nicole sitting on my back and Brenda sitting on my legs before I could finally speak. "You guys! You have to stop! I can't take it anymore. Please guy's, that's enough." "Don't be such a party pooper" came the response.

My head was turned to the right and I frowned when I saw Nicole's little foot coming towards my face again. It seemed like a tiny thing but as it moved closer to my face it seemed like a giant foot when it was touching my face, her creamy white soles pushing up against my face. I went to back away from her foot but then her other foot pushed against the back of my head keeping me from moving away. I looked up to see her giving me a smile that said I don't think so.

Nicole's fingers were walking up my sides getting a giggle from me. Spider walking my ribs and sides she worked me into a laughing zone again. Brenda was back to racking my soles with her long nails and her toes were wiggling all over my firm belly. There was nothing I could do but laugh and smell those little toes holding my nose.

My 5'5 body was twitching uncontrollably and I could no longer laugh or talk. I was praying for mercy and I was sure I was going to pass out. Then the tickling stopped and I heard Nicole saying, "Oh mom! it's fine, she likes it." After a few minutes of Mrs. B talking to the girls I noticed a foul smell and when I opened my eyes I saw a pair of white sneakers directly in front of me. Then one of them pushed under my chin and raised my head, "Dear, are you okay". I wanted to ask for her to tell them to let me go but I was embarrassed. I could only get out, "Yes MAM".

When she lowered her sneaker my head fell on top of her sneakers. Then I listened to Nicole telling her mother how they were tickling me into submission with their toes. They were all laughing and joking about it as I laid there under them. Then I watched in horror as Mrs. B pulled her bare feet from her running sneakers. As each foot came out I was greeted with a smell of fresh cheddar cheese that quickly overpowered me. She left the sneakers in my face as she moved behind me.

"Okay, let's give this a try girls. That feels weird, oh my! She is a ticklish one!" she said as her toes touched my side. My friends sat on me as Mrs. B experimented. Her strong toes were at first pushing lightly and wiggling and flexing on my skin. Once she knew she was tickling me she got more courage. When she moved to my feet Brenda held me tight as she used her toes to lightly drag down my feet.

Nicole, the jock that she was decided to have some fun of her own. With her toes pulling on my ears she used her heels to shove my face into her mother's sneakers. I was fighting hard to raise my neck but her feet were winning the battle. Then I was ready to kill her when she whispered, "Do you like my mother's smelly sneakers"?

Then a tickling attack took place. Mrs. B was brushing my feet with her toes as Brenda used her fingers to tickle the backs of my knees and her toes were tickling my lower back. My body was flopping around and my lungs were screaming as they filled with smelly sneakers. My body was reacting to the all out tickling with high pitched laugher and squeals of pure tickling torment.

After what seemed like an hour the tickling finally stopped. I heard Mrs. B telling us all how much fun that was. After a few more minutes of babbling Nicole shouted out, "Mom, she smells your sneakers!" I was just too darn tired to raise my head; I know longer cared what anyone though as long as the tickling was over. "That's gross! what a freak" said Brenda in a disgusting tone.

"Now girls, she has a fetish is all. I remember back in the day there was a girl in our dorm room who loved girl's feet. She would do our laundry, cook, and homework, anything if you let her play with your feet. And she was so ticklish! but those stories are better left untold." When I thought I could not possibly be even more humiliated Mrs. B raised my head with her barefoot and then used her toes like her daughter did and squeezed my nose.

"This is what you like hmmm. Go ahead; I'm flattered you like my feet honey." My friends were going nuts now, "Mom, what are you doing!" Looking at her daughter she said, "You are so lucky to have friend who will pamper you."

As I concentrated on breathing, forcing myself to breath in the foul air so I would not pass out I was totally in disbelief when she rammed her toes into my mouth. They tasted like salty acid and she shoved them in so far that I thought I would gag. They were still moist from her run as her sweat mixed with my saliva.

"This is probably sending you over the edge you poor thing. It's good you don't hide your feelings from your friends. Now tell me the truth!.do you like them?" Nicole could barely speak with out losing control and laughing, "I think she is sucking your toes! Look she is smiling." Then Mrs. B said, "Okay, I have to go and shower now; but I will let you kiss my feet just this once. Go ahead and do it you foot smeller."

I was so ashamed but I reached up and kissed her foot when she placed it in front of me. I watched her feet as she walked out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. It was like watching my chance to get released disappear when she closed the door.

Nicole and Brenda laughed a long time making me feel like shit before Nicole reached her feet to my face from behind and used both feet to cover my nose. "So! you like feet now?" she laughed. Then she managed to stick her toes into my mouth. They were wiggling in my mouth as her other toes pinched my nose shut. As I breathed through my mouth my tongue was rubbing against her toes much to her delight. As I inadvertently licked her toes I heard her asking Brenda, "Remember what we talked about? What do you think?"

"Let's go for it! Why not, it's not like we have anything else to do." I was wondering what was going to happen as they rolled me over again. I watched with out saying a word as my bikini was torn off my body. Nicole was straddling me at my stomach as she began fondling my breasts with her hands. After all the torture they put me through this was feeling good. Then she began lightly tickling me around my now erect nipples. The tickling had my body tingling from pleasure.

Brenda was sitting on my waist facing my feet as she began using a long stiff feather to tickle me around my mound. At first I shook from the tickling touch, but I was soon laughing and moaning as I drifted along in ecstasy.

They were so delicate as they moved and I felt so safe straddled beneath them. I could feel them holding me tight with their legs as they tickled my sensitive body parts. As my body shook and tossed about they held me down as they worked me into a world of pleasure.

When Brenda found my clit and started dancing the feather over it I was bucking like a wild and crazed animal. I could hear them laughing at my reactions but I did not care as long as it did not stop. My body was warm and I could feel my juices flowing from the wonderful feelings filling my body. As Nicole started pinching my nipples and playing with them between her fingers I erupted and shook violently for several long moments. My friends never stopped tickling me though and I was taken into another powerful orgasm sending me into the wonderful world of unconscious happiness.

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Wow. I'd love to be her
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago Wow. I'd love to be her
You and me both! This story reads like one of my daydreams when I was younger
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic