Short stories by various authors

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Short stories by various authors

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday September 10th 1998 02:17:04

Sorority Pledges (F+/F+)

One night while I was walking over to my ex-fiance's dorm room I saw a bunch of sorority girls leading a bunch of their pledges out to the football field. Of course it was none of my business so I payed no attention. Later on that night my ex and I went out towards the stadium when we heard the actives screaming. We ran down to the stadium where tied to the goal posts were those poor (but sexy) pledges. They were bound and gagged and naked as a jay bird. We watched for hours as they were punished and made fun of. Finally the campus police arrived and those girls were set free, but boy the dreams I had for weeks to come.

Kristian Avery
rim_shot_22@hotmail.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Monday November 30th 1998 03:01:05

The Taming of a Wild Animal (F/M)

When I was in college I played hockey as a goalie. One game I was hit in the head by a slapshot. I went to the locker room, but returned the next period, despite a slight concussion.

After the game I walked out of the arena and a slim, blonde haired girl approached me. "Good game."she said I thanked her and we talked for a minute and I invited her to dinner the next night. We continued to see each other for a few weeks. She invited me to her house and so I went over and walked into her apartment which was lite only by candlelight. I called her name and she answered from her bedroom. I walked in a got the shock of my life. She was standing in front of wearing leather from head to toe. I was speechless. She walked over to me and told me to give her my hands. Stiil in shock I obeyed. She handcuffed me and and attached the handcuffs to a chain hanging from the roof.

"What are you doing" I asked.

"Taming a wild animal" She than stuck a rag in my mouth and then held it in with a scarf. With my arms over my head I was helpless to stop her from spanking me until I called her goddess. After that she made me her slave I had to do everything she ordered. I was hers that night but after it we never met again. Jake

Jake
E-mail address: SgtPep4950@AOL.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Friday April 23rd 1999 12:10:16

College Dorm Duct-Tapings (M+F+/M+F+)

Just an interesting little tidbit.. The house next to mine in the college dorms had frequent "duct-tapings". Simply a huge mass of guys and gals alike gathered in the hall wrapping one of their own in duct tape. There were usually 4 or 5 guys piled on some other guy or gal who was desperately struggling simply out of the sport of it. Once the crowd was satisfied with the reactions, that person would be released, and the next victim would randomly be pulled from the crowd.

Occasionally there were adamant rejections to the treatment, and those were respected, but most jumped right in trying not to look too much like they were enjoying it. Another time, independent of this interesting social phenomenon, I found an attractive girl duct-tapped in the hall. Tape about her ankles, below the knees, again above the knees, around her wrists, and a healthy amount over her mouth. Apparently she had attempted applying a patch of duct tape to her boyfriends exposed (and hairy) leg, and he retaliated. She certainly seemed to enjoy it as her smile was so big it could be seen through the gag. As soon as she was cut free, she ran off down the hall after him; duct tape still hanging all over her.

Cliffhanger
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

2000-09-11 22:07:24

When I bet that I would stop flirting for a day (F+/F, M/F)

I am a student at San Diego State College.

I am a big flirt and some of my sorority sisters got tired of my flirting so they bet me I couldn't go a whole day without flirting and I was to be flowed around if I flirted I would be punished by my sisters I agreed and well to make a long story short I didn't make it 3 hours so when i got back to the house my sisters had my punishment ready they stripped me down to my panties and bra and tied me to this pole in they got from some where they wrote flirt on my stomach with lipstick and they gagged me with some panties and tied some pantyhose around my head to hold them in my mouth they took off my bra and left me there with a guard to keep an eye on me I was kinda getting off on the whole thing when they came back in with a bunch of Frat guys and I felt kinda dumb but then there was the guy I got busted for flirting with he was fine and I began to put on a show for him by rubbing upand down the pole he was shocked to see my and naked tied body but I could see he was turned ON!

My sisters could see he wanted me so they sold me to him for a keg of beer he left and came back with the keg and my sisters untied me and he took me upstairs and I thought we were going to have sex but he just wanted to tie me up and retie me he hogtied me and tied me to my bed. I was enjoying this a lot but really wanted sex but he wanted bondage which was ok too.

Later after he untied me we started talking and he told me he was not into sex he only got off on bondage so we play bondage games a lot now

Flirt
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Monday December 18th 2000 10:36:35

Hogtied in College (F/M)

Well, my first experience with a hogtie was about a month ago at the college I go to in Providence. I was watching a movie with one of my friends, Katherine, and I dozed off to sleep.

When I awoke, my hands were handcuffed in front of me with Katherine on top of me smiling. She said "I have been wanting to do this since I got to college. " With that, she blindfolded me with a bandanna she had laying around and duct taped my ankles together. She then unlocked the cuffs, turned me onto my stomach and wrapped my wrists and elbows with layer after layer of tape. Not satisfied with that, she found another bandanna and finished the hogtie.

She watched me struggle for a while and afterwards, she tickled me on and off for about an hour. It was incredible!! I never knew bondage could be so fun without anything sexual going on.

Well, I have yet to meet anyone quite like her here in Providence. Someone I could just have some bondage fun with. Well, I'll just keep looking and hopefully some girl will find me!

BrownBound
brownbound@hotmail.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday January 25th 2001 12:26:24

Blind Date w/ Tracy (M/F)

That evening, I received a random call from a girl looking for a person from a rival fraternity. I quickly engaged in banter, suggesting she should be looking for someone from a better fraternity than that one. I succeeded in engaging her into a prolonged conversation, and finally agreed to show her what a class fraternity I belonged to by taking her to an upcoming formal.

The night of the formal, I met Tracy for the first time. To be honest, I was kind of disappointed and did not sense much excitement from her end either. We proceeded on the date anyway for what promised to be a long and painful night.

After the formal dinner, we agreed to sneak up to my room for a couple shots of hard alcohol. When we arrived in my room, she noticed a pair of handcuffs hanging from the wall. She bet me that I couldn't possibly place her in those handcuffs and, of course, I eagerly accepted the challenge.

To be honest, I lost bad. She struggled intensely and I just couldn't manage to keep her hands close enough to apply the handcuffs. But finally, I pressed on her sufficiently to cause a degree of pain, and she gave in to the click of the handcuffs. She now seemed rather upset with herself, knowing that she had "let" me win! Our bodies were intertwined and slowly rubbing against one another as she was about to demand that I let her go, a sense of panic starting to leak out of her eyes.

All of a sudden, her anger dissipated and she experienced a very sudden and obvious period of intense pleasure. Caught off guard, I asked, "What happened?" She responded that I had just hit the "right" spot. I released her from the cuffs and we said goodbye that evening. It proved to be more memorable than I had originally anticipated!

hanson
hotswingers@hotmail.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sunday, March 4th 2001 - 09:13:03 PM

Fantasy Fulfilled (M/F)

This weekend I just had one of my fantasies fulfilled. I am still buzzing, and knew I wouldn't be able to sleep, so I got online. If anyone HASN'T seen "Saving Silverman" yet, GO SEE IT! Friends took me out to see it for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Some of these friends new about my "tastes", some didn't- which made me think the movie choice WASN'T a coincidence- in fact, I spent all day expecting to be kidnapped or tied up, but no luck, darn it.

And, I found out WHY- you can't kidnap someone when they're EXPECTING it, it takes all the fun out of it. My current boyfriend finally took the hint this weekend to replay the best scene from the movie- he tied me up and blindfolded me, and dripped something onto my chest, then sucked it off. He had something on his fingers and had me suck them clean. And he rubbed it over my lips, and tongued me clean, and then we got to serious french kisses. Always a good thing, but somehow it's even hotter being tied up and blindfolded. I'll write up if there's a sequel. (fingers crossed)

-Val (PS if I were to guess, I'd say the mystery spread was honey mustard.)

Valkyrie
Valkyries78@hotmail.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, May 8th 2001 - 08:07:46 AM

Girlfriend surprises me (M/F)

I was a muci major at a private school in the hills of West Virginia. I had been telling my girlfriend over and over how she doesn't want to be attractive like all the others by the way she dresses. She never wore a skirt or anything hot.

One day I had arrived at school in the afternoon to see her walking around in a denim mini-skirt and flesh-tone pantyhose. Instantly I got very excited. She walked around and flirted with another sax-player. Now Therese was about 5-10 and 135lbs. She had curly brown hair and deep blue eyes. We had played bondage games before, but only tied hands and cleave gagged with a man size handkerchief. She kept a ball off brown twine in a "dingy" i her room that Used to tie her arms.

That afternoon I returned to my her dorm and found her changed into her grubs I told her that I wanted to do a full tie of her in her pantyhose and dress. She got up and walked into the girls room and changed clothes. While she was gone I pulled out the twine and handkerchief. When she came in I was still on the floor. I grabbed her hot legs and tied them securely, then helped her down to the floor and tied her hands and then tied the gage really tight in her mouth. I then watched her squirm on the floor for about 10mins and finally we made-out and I untied her. The same girl for my birthday--unlocked hr dorm room door and walked me to her bed while she gagged herself with a big tube sock. Once I tied her up in bra-and pantyhose and tape gagged her with a big strip of masking tape. I took some photos and when we broke up she found the photos and tore them up. Should have hidden them better!! Damn

Kidmapper1001
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Friday, September 28th 2001 - 08:07:52 PM

I never knew! (F/M)

I had 2 days to go before I turned 21. The legal age to drink. My girlfriend made a suggestion. Lets take you out on a picnic with wine and some other goodies. I said ok, After all I could go out that night if I wanted to with the boys. Vannessa came by and picked me up at 10 that morning. She said she had a birthday present that was extra special for me today as she looked over at me with this gremmis smirk. I knew what that look meant. We started heading to the state park where the Missouri river ran along it's side.

She took the basket out of her car and off we went. she started leading me down this path. I wondered! She said do you trust me? Yes! Why? Just follow me. We followed it to the end and in to the woods until we came to the banks of the river. She put this blanket out and pulled some wine, cheese and grapes out. After about an hour of relaxing intimacy, she said I will be back real quick and off she went with her basket in hand. About ten min. later I look up and there she was in a skin tight, full body, black shiny cat suit with thigh high boots. Man did I perk up. Out of the basket came a leather rope. She said I want you to relax and enjoy this. I was not going to argue! After she tied my hands up, she started to kiss me all over. As i became totally aroused she stopped. She told me I was dreaming out loud about 2 months ago and heard me talking in my sleep and that she was going to bring my fantasy to life. She walked over to the muddie banks of the river and started to wiggle her boots over this jello like mud. It was quicksand, the perfect bondage dream of mine. As she went in she was moving in such a seductive way that I could satnd it no more and the rest I leave to your imagination.

True Storie:)

Anthony S.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, December 24th 2002 - 08:56:36 AM

Keeping her quiet (M/F)

This happened last summer. Me and this girl I just met, we will call her missy, went out to grab something to eat and then went back to my place to watch a movie. Both of us are in our early 20s. Missy was wearing a tan shirt and a black skirt and by now she was barefoot, which is a big plus because I happen to like girls feet.

We started to watch the movie and Missy started telling me this really annoying story. I couldn't stand to hear any more of it, so I clamped my hand over her mouth. She MMMMMPPPPHHHHED loudly into my hand and put up a bit of a struggle. I took my free arm and put it around her waist. I just got an idea. I soon calmed her down and asked her, Are you going to cooperate? Missy nodded yes.

We got up and went to my bedroom and I still had her handgagged. She was handgagged for a good 5 minutes or more. I explained to her that I was going to tie her up. I removed my hand and tied her up with tape. I told her to stay quiet or I would have to gag her. She had such cute feet that I decided to suck on her toes. As I began she said "No stop that tickles no please." Missy began to laugh hysterically so I once again put my hand over her mouth. I warned her to keep it down or I would also tickle her feet. Missy begged me not to but I couldn't resist. I began tickling her feet and she started laughing and squirming like made. After that I let her go and went back to the movie. Missy told me she had fun and then grabbed me and gave me a big kiss, which of course I was not opposed to.

The end

Let me know what you think

Jason
jay@aol.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday, May 8th 2003 - 04:44:30 AM

Surprised I liked it (M/F, self/F)

One night my boyfriend and I were playing a video game in his dorm room. After I beat him, severely I must add, he got a little mad. Guys hate being shown up by a girl. So we started play fighting and wrestling. He finally got me pinned to the floor and said "So what are you gonna do now?" I had no choice but to do whatever he wanted.

He reached under his bed and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and slapped them on me before I had a chance to protest. But I ended up kind of liking the feeling. So then we started kissing and I was amazed by how aroused I was getting. It felt good with him being in control of me. But he took the cuffs off and we played another game.

I was a little embarrassed to admit I liked it a lot... although he was the one with the cuffs.

So a couple of days later I mustered up the courage to let it be known that I liked to be restrained. So I went into his room and pulled out his cuffs. I laid down on his bed and using telephone cord, secured my ankles to the posts. Then I gagged myself with a knotted bandana just for giggles. I then cuffed my hands to the metal headboard above my head.

Just so you know... I dressed appropriately. I wore a skirt and a button down shirt with no bra. Easy access without untying me.

Of course it took him 2 hours longer than expected to come back to him room. My mind filled up with crazy fantasies that helped pass the time a little. My fav fantasy was that I was kidnapped and tied here and my boy was on his way to rescue me. When he got there the fun lasted all night. That story will remain a secret.. for now.

Renee
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday, February 19th 2004 - 04:57:47 PM

Erotic massage (M/F)

What drives me wild is when my boyfriend ties me up and then massages me all over with baby oil.

Peter ties my hands behind my back and then gently massages me all over rubbing baby oil all over my shoulders and back and breasts.

It really turns me on that he can do whatever he wants to and I am helpless to do anything about it.

Sometimes he'll spread eagle me and run the oil between my legs and then move back up to my breasts. The sensations I feel are erotic to say the least and in no time at all, I'm practically howling for it. It drives me crazy. And when we make love, it is the best experience for both of us, especially me. Nothing helps me get off better than this.

Peter started this when we first met in a college class awhile back. Now many of my girlfriends are begging their guys to do it.

Why do some people shy away from bondage?

Kerrie
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sunday, February 22nd 2004 - 04:07:32 AM

When I'm in the Dominant Role (F/M)

While I enjoy being restrained and pampered by my guy, I also enjoy playing the dominant role as well. A lot of times, I'll take Brad, handcuff him hands behind his back and then either give him a BJ or palm him just short of letting him get off and then stop dead. It drives him crazy! So close...yet not yet!

Other time, while he is handcuffed and helpless, I'll make Brad crawl on his knees (with his hands still locked behind his back) to me and kiss my feet or lick my pussy.

Then I'll help him onto the bed and top him. Usually I'll climax before him and then I'll stop again preventing him from getting off.

Some people think I'm mean but ole Brad keeps coming back for more..so he must love it. Of course, he eventually gets to climax and he has told me he likes being a captive by a beautiful woman. I enjoy it too.

Dominatrix
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Monday, May 17th 2004 - 11:02:31 PM

College Games (M/F)

When I was in college I was seeing a girl. Her name was Rebecca. She was a knockout brunette. While at her place one night and all alone she challenged me to tie her up. I figure okay and said let's do it. She said, no, that I was going to have to work for it sand started making these slapping movements with her hand and wiggled and wobbled around.

She knew I was a gentleman and wouldn't strike her, but I was getting a little pissed. Finally, I gently wrestled her to the floor, pinned her hands behind her back and started to tie her hands with the rope that she so generoulsy supplied me with.

I then tied her feet and carried her passionately from the parlor to the bedroom. She started laughing at me so I stuffed her panty hose in her mouth then cleave gagged her with another panty hose.

Looking at her with a sinister look I said what shall I do with you now. She obviously couldn't answer but the look on her face said whatever you want to ...and I did!

Victor
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:14 am

Tied up by my GF (f/m)

I am in my teens and am a male (hence the title)

One night before I moved I was having my last night with my gf (Amy)

We were watching a film when a man got tied up in his boxers. She asked if she could do it to me. I got excited and said yes. She took me to her bedroom and then striped me to my boxers.

She was having fun stripping me and she could tell I was(through my boxers) Surprised She put me on her bed and spread tied me(one arm or leg per post)with some handcuffs.
I got really excited and laughed my head off as she felt my whole body.

She then grabbed one of my socks, and shoved it in my mouth, and just before I got a chance to spit it out she wrapped duct tape around my mouth

For half an hour she felt my body(we have had you know what before)

She asked if she could touch my privates, I said yes................................................

After that she took off the gag and gave me a big kiss, and let me go.
I have now left but are planning another meet up. Hopefully the same will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tudorhall7
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:30 pm

Night with Kevin (F/M)

I was at my boyfriend's house over 1 month ago. His name is Kevin, he is 21 years old while I'm 20.

When I arrived, he was taking a shower and didn't hear me enter (I had his house key). I decided to play a game with him so first I get some ropes and duct tape.

When he got out of the bath (wearing only black briefs), I quickly grabbed him. First he was shocked, but when he realised that it was me he (pretending to be helpless) said "what are you going to do with me?" (we played tugs many other time so he was only following the game). I handgag him and sit him on a chair, I tied his hands to his back, then tied his ankles to the chair legs, then I started bounding his chest to the chair. Finally I took a handkerchief and used it to blindfolded him and gag him with some tape.

I started to caress his chest, he got very exited. "My dear Kevin", I told him. "I'm going to take a shower so be a good boy"

"Mmmmhhgggg" he protested - he was very exited at that moment.

I took the shower, when I get out I saw a wet spot on his briefs. I laughed and said "do you want to receive your price?" He agreed with his head so I untied him but left the gag and blindfold, I made him lie on the bed, took off his briefs and tied his wrists and ankles to the bed posts. I can't tell you what we do next, all I can said is that he stayed tied to the bed posts all the night.

elizabeth
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:16 pm

My brother and my boyfriend (F/MM)

That day my parents were out so they told me to go home (I live in the college campus) to watch my 16 y.o. brother, Mark. Usually he goes to a friend's house, but that day he was punished. 'cause I already had plans with my boyfriend Kevin, I asked him to stay at my house. We were watching a movie while Mark was on his computer.

Mark is a very rebel boy so he tried to scape to a party. Luckily I catch him when he was trying to open the door. I was very angry and I told him "do I have to tie you so you stay in your room?"

"Maybe yes!" he replied and went to his room. That gave me and idea.

After a while I told Kevin that I was going to check Mark. First I went for some rope and duct tape (I had not tied him since he was 12) and went to his room. I found him pretending to sleep wearing only his boxers. I grabbed him and started tying his hands with one of his socks and duct tape.

"What the f/%$ are you doing?" he said.

He looked very angry but when I saw his crotch I knew he was enjoying it.

After a while, Kevin entered to the room. First he stood watching Mark, then he approached me and asked me to tie him (I have tied him before). I agreed first stripped him to his boxers and tied and gagged him the same way as Mark. I tied them back to back and started tickling them. After a while I put clothespins on their nipples and watch them struggle. Finally I took the clothespins and go to sleep letting them tied and gagged all the night

elizabeth
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:51 pm

Who dares win? (F/M)

This is my first post and my third bondage experience in my life that happened just after christmas.

It was me and my gf and the time natalie having a mess around day walking round town and messing about in the cinema, just being silly really and when we got home we watched a movie called dog soilders.

During the film nat challenged me to a game of win or sin strip poker, that is a game she made up once n its genius the rules are that the winner gets to see the other stripped but also has to do a forfeit, which is called the sin.

So i agreed as had seen film a thousand times, and we got started.....i'll skip the boring long part as i cant remember who won each round in order but i was only lost my shoes n socks n shirt so i was left in t-shirt, jeans, n boxers while natalie was down to bra and thong n had just lost.......

So when she declared me the winner she said turn around, as that was the sin for me, i didn't fight back as it was part of rules n was fun, she led me up to her bedroom and told me to lay down and she then removed my t-shirt and pulled my jeans down a little bit. She then tied each hand to the bedposts and then she completed the poker game by removing her bra and then did a nice slow dance for me in just her thong and she could easily tell how much i was enjoying it and then she came up to me kissed me very passionately and gagged me with summat like a teddies head, i cant be sure even now what is was but it was effective, then she pulled down my boxers and got off the bed, turned the light off and closed the door before saying enjoy babe. She ignored my mumbled protest.

I was left there like that for 2 n half - ish hours before she came back, she had her dressing gown on but as soon as she came in she removed it and she then removed the gag......and well finished what she started.

If i stepped over the balance then i apologies and will understand if the story is removed, i'm unsure as to what is acceptable. But that is 3 rd bondage experience and my best one yet.

charlesthefirst

Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Good morning (F/M)

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:54 pm

First of all, I´m 22 years old and this happened with my girlfriend Sam over 2 weeks ago:

We only had almost a month dating, and I wanted to do you-know-what with her but she refuse saying that the moment has to be special.

One sunday morning, a knocked at my door wake me up, I was wearing a gray t-shirt a boxers, it was Sam, I told her to enter and wait while I get dressed, then i went to my room but suddenly she grabbed my arms

Let's paly a game- she said

Of course- was my answer, she made me lie down on my bed and took of my shirt, tne she took a handkerchief and use it to blindfold me, then she told me to wait while she get some things form her purse, I was getting very exited by that time, soon she came back and cuffed my hands to my back

What are you doing?- I told her

Something special- she said, then she tied my feet, knees and elbows and put a ballgag on my mouth.

I was very exited, suddenly, she said that she forget something and that she will going to be right back soon, I stayed tied, blindfolded and gagged all the morning until finally she came back.

She untied my legs and told me to stand up, then she took off my boxers and took me to the living room, there, she made me lied on the couch and retied my legs, by that time my "thing" was .... you know... then she took a pair of cloth pins and put them on my nipples, "let's go!" she said...

That afternoon, she untied me and ask me if I like it

Of course! I said

Good-she answer- 'cause I'm planning a big surpirse for our first aniversary (the next week).

Thats my story, if you want to know waht happened on our aniversary, just let me know.

williamjonson
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:55 pm

Still in training (F/M)

Before I post i have to ask if there are any good adult true bondage stories sites, because as an 19 year old i pretty much expect every time i spend time with my girlfriend for there to be some kind of sex involved.

So anyway, my birthday was may 20, and what a birthday it was. I'm still trying to get into a situation in which i can make Katie be submissive. In the meantime she has been teaching me (or using on me I should say) all of the tricks she knows.

It wasn't until later in the afternoon that we were able to get together. But I was told to bring enough things to stay overnight. She wasted no time in seating me on the couch and telling me that me present came in two parts. The first one was tonight activities. This time however, I was not drugged and was the willing participant. She said to leave my clothes on, she'd take care of that. This confused me because I was still wearing my jeans, socks, and tshirt. The basement is where it was to take place because it is the closest thing to a dungeon she had. :(

She brought some rope with and took off my shirt once we were down there. My arms were tied in a Y shape to the boards that support the floor above.. Next came a big black ball gag that was too big for me so my lips stuck out far. Then she went upstairs and literally left me hanging.

She returned with a plastic storage bin. She pulled a bandana out of it and folded it so she could use it as a blindfold. With some difficulty she managed to take off my jeans and the boxers underneath. Now I was full attention, but to my dismay what i was hoping to happen and what she had planned were two different things. She always manages to have a hidden agenda for everything.

Off came the socks. She wrapped rope around my ankles and cinched it tight. I can hear her rustling into the bin, but i cant tell what it is. I felt a cold sensation on my toes so i thought she was going to tickle me but next i felt a weird kind of foam between them. Now she's tying my fingers individually to the pipes and all i can think is "what the hell?". She takes off the blindfold and yells "Surprise!". My toe nails are painted a teal color and are in these wird pink spacers. She looked me with that evil smile of hers and said" just say the word when you want me to stop." Obviously I cant say anything and my fingernails are next. They get the same color as my toes. Well, I'm helpless to do anything, so why not enjoy it? Next she pulled out some lipstick and applied it to my protruding lips. More makeup that i dont know the name goes on my eyes and cheeks. She topped off her evil masterpiece with a bra and panties.

After bursting into a fit of giggles she whipped out her digital camera and snapped off a few pictures. she put down the camera and finally gave me what I had come for. I was released soon after, and the makeup came right off, but I'll have to get her good when her birthday comes in July.

The second part is some kind of bondage party that I am thrilled to hear about but I'll be impressed if it actually happens. It sounds far-fetched to begin with and I dont think there are that many BDSM lovers around here. My current project is trying to build some stocks to be used, but i'm not as mechanical as i thought i was, so i pretty much abandoned the idea since it will probably turn out to be a failure.

Tied
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic