Stacey : 01 - To catch a spy (F+/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Stacey : 01 - To catch a spy (F+/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Stacey's stories
01 - To catch a spy
Story index at the bottom

By Stacey

Saturday June 26th 1999 06:45:02

To catch a spy

Amber, interesting story. I admit, I questioned if that kind of stuff really went on too, then my friend Kaitlin read it the other day and she laughed because it reminded her of an incident that took place several years ago when she was in college. This story is told from her point of view. Part one is just an intro like she explained it to me...try to follow.........

A few years ago, my sorority, the Alpha Gam's were known by the other sororities to be big-time hazers. We never did anything to harm anyone. I can remember making people recite things while gunk was thrown at them, other humiliation, even a few times where there was some bondage and tickling. The administration, SGA, and newspaper was trying to investigate hazing on campus. There was a recent case of a guy dying from alcohol poisoning at a nearby college due to a hazing event. School officials wanted to make sure we weren't doing anything like that. So, word got around that some Independent SGA member or members was trying to provide an 'undercover expose' for school officials.

Some weeks later, we found out we had been targeted because of our reputation and that we had even been spied on a few times. It turned out that one of our young pledges had been assisting this unknown person for a few weeks, but they lacked some hard core evidence. We decided we needed to set a trap.

Over the next few weeks we slowly let the pledge in on some bogus 'top-secret' stuff that could get our chapter suspended. We showed her a file cabinet that allegedly contained pictures and a few videos of hazing events over the past few years. Since there was an out-of-town football game, we told Heather, the pledge, to watch the house and not to go anywhere or else she couldn't get in our sorority. This weekend was the date we set the trap, and what a trap it was....

We told heather that there would only be 3-4 girls staying here this weekend, so she should make sure that no one is snooping around. She agreed and we left. In addition to the 4 girls staying that weekend, I assembled 6 more girls to carry out our trap.

Around 8 that evening, Heather let someone in the back door. We were watching from a nearby parking lot. I called upstairs to the other girls, told them to assemble the supplies and head for the basement. Me and my group slowly snuck up to the basement door. I peered in and could see flashlights moving around the room and someone was trying to get in the file cabinet.

"Oh shit!" someone said, "Let's get out of here!"

That's when we sprung our trap we all rushed in leaving no place of escape. The lights were turned on revealing Heather and a girl named Sue who was the SGA Ombudsman. Oh, we put a sheet of paper saying 'You've just been caught Snooping Bitch!' in the drawer. Heather and Sue knew they were in trouble. Of course Sue demanded we let her leave. I just told her we were thinking about calling the cops. When she tried to run past us, several girls grabbed her and held her down. Sue was about 5'7",black hair, average looking body, nice tits though (Kaitlin told me she wished she had her tits).That's when Mary, the sorority president walked in.

"Sue the only thing that will be exposed here tonight is you! Strip her and tie her up!"

It was fun watching 6 girls strip another one. I imagine any guy would have loved to see that. At the time 2 girls and I were holding Heather. Sue was quickly bound with her hands in front of her.

"String her up to the beams, " said Mary.

She was lifted to her tip toes while her arms were stretched above her head and tied off to the overhead beam. Earlier that week, Mary and I had placed some eyebolts in the concrete floor about 2 feet apart. Her ankles were tied to that. Sue screamed at us.

"You little sorority sluts are never gonna get away with this. I'll have all of you suspended and your chapter is history!"

We all laughed. Mary stepped up and pinched her nipple. "I don't think so Sue. We have big plans for you. Gag her!"

A large ball gag was fitted into her mouth. Mary turned to Heather who had started to cry.

"Quit crying little girl. You did this to yourself."

Mary ordered heather stripped and tied next to Sue. Heather was the typical blonde airhead. She was about 5'5", long blonde hair, curvy, voluptuous body ( you know, the hour glass shape), and huge tits. I admit, although I am not a lesbian, I enjoyed strapping and tying her. She was so gorgeous....

Once Heather and Sue were tied and gagged, we all left and went upstairs. We discussed how we would punish them and eventually blackmail Sue. We went back to the basement. In Sue's bag, we discovered her Polaroid and a small camcorder. Mary said "Sue we are gonna give you a first hand experience with sorority hazing. Heather we are gonna punish you."

Sue and Heather's reactions were quite opposite. Sue bit into the gag and continued to scream, well try to, at us while twisting to get free. Heather was crying and sobbing like a girl who knew she had done something wrong. I hated to see Heather get this, but she did deserve it. For the next hour, the girls all took turns turning their asses red with a paddle. Mary and I took pictures, while Sophie, the film major (how ironic) held the camcorder.

After the spanking, we untied Heather and let her rest. She was retied to a chair and given some water. During her break, Heather told us she was blackmailed into helping Sue. Apparently Sue had a picture of Heather being tickled while we initiated her. She also had a few pics of Heather engaging in a little self-bondage (is that the theme of this website it seems?) and also having a 3-some with another girl and a guy. Heather told me that Sue broke in during one of her self-bondage sessions and grabbed the handcuff key. Sue took a few picks, tortured her a little, then demanded that Heather help her or else. She also made Heather her sex-slave a few times just to make sure she would help her. Poor heather. I really felt sorry for her. You could tell she so embarrassed by telling us this. She told us Sue kept this evidence in safe in her apartment. We ungagged Sue to get the combination. This was the fun part. Sue cursed at us and Heather. We finally got the combination, but it took 3 hours and endless tickle torture and whipping for Sue to finally break. Mary turned to Heather, "I hope you are telling the truth and not just trying to weasel your way out." We kept Heather tied until the other girls returned. In the meantime, we kept torturing Sue with ice and feathers. She was still rather feisty, but a bit turned on also.

Once we had the evidence, we told Heather she could torture Sue for a little while. Heather was happy about this. She pinched Sues nipples, spanked her, and whipped her. We had to control her or she woulda seriously hurt that girl.

"Heather, we applaud your courage for telling the truth, but you still should have told us sooner. As a result, you are confined to this basement for the rest of the weekend." Heather accepted her punishment. "As for you, Sue, we are gonna torture you until Saturday night after the football game." We did it too! We humiliated that girl and tortured her so much. Don't worry. She got bathroom breaks and 2 meals during that time. We retied her in so many positions. Our goal was to degrade her like she did Heather. We took some very very compromising shots of her doing things to us and to herself. I had someone take a picture while she licked my nipple. other girls did worse...they sat on her face. However, we weren't stupid. We made sure there were NO head shots. There was no way to identify who was doing what.

As for Heather, we really didn't do anything to her. She was tied to a small cot most of the time. We kept her blindfolded and sometimes gagged. Sometimes we'd tickle her or let her please herself. Most of the time, we just sat there and talked: about school, life, and her experiences with Sue. She was treated like any other prisoner. She got food, water, etc.

Heather decided not to remain a part of our sorority, but she stayed friends with us until she dropped out and got married. We finally let Sue go after we forced her to sign a confession of guilt about blackmailing Heather and breaking into our house. Letting her go was the fun part. We decided to turn her in to campus police after all. We dressed her in her underwear, then ducttaped her hands behind her, also taped her ankles, knees, waist and upper arms, and gagged her. We left her behind the police station with a signed confession and a note on her forehead: "This is what happens when naughty girls break into other people's houses!" We then dropped all charges (just wanted to humiliate her) a few days later. Sue transferred the next week and we never heard from her again...

Ok Stacey here. Hope you all enjoyed my friend's Story. By the way, Sue where are you??? hahahahahahahhahaha. Maybe I'll post some of mine here too...

Stacey