Tish : 03 - The Interrogation (M+F+F/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tish : 03 - The Interrogation (M+F+F/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tish's stories
03 - The Interrogation
Story index at the bottom

By Tish

Friday February 11th 2000 03:08:20

The Interrogation

After the little mummification incident where Sarah and I were encased in athletic tape (see earlier post on this page), we had decided to keep quiet about the end results. Throughout the week, Tammy, Gina, Jake, Mike, Doug and a couple others who were there or heard about the event kept pressuring us into spilling the beans. Gina even told us that we were making things harder on ourselves for keeping quiet. But, Sarah and I stuck to our silence and refused to give a single hint. At the end of the week and through the weekend the group kinda forgot about it and we started to relax. On the following Monday, I think, is when they jumped us.

Sarah and I had gone swimming after our last class of the day at an indoor pool off campus. We had both debated on whether or not to hit the tanning beds afterwards, so we wore bikinis. Well, we spent more time at the pool than we realized and headed back to the dorm, skipping the tanning session. Tammy met us in the lobby of our dorm and told us to skip dinner, she was going to order pizzas for everyone up on our floor. We were very surprised. So we went up to our floor together, dressed in jogging suits and running shoes over our swimwear.

Well, when the elevator doors opened and we stepped out, we were grabbed and pulled to the floor by a mass of people. I tried to scream, but there was a hand over my mouth, and I never heard anything out of Sarah. We were picked up and taken down the hall into an unoccupied room. By then Tammy bounded into the room and shut the door after everyone was in. Gina had set about untieing my shoes, pulling them and my socks off. She then took off my jogging suit. I was getting real nervous because no one had said a word and there were guys in the room as well as Gina and Tammy. I still couldn't speak or move much. Tammy finally placed a strip of athletic tape over my mouth, allowing the guy behind me to pull my wrists behind me so she could tie them. She wasted no time in binding my wrists, and then Gina and her moved over to Sarah to repeat the process. I struggled hard and mmpffed into the tape. There was still a set of hands on my shoulders to keep me still. When the girls were done with Sarah, we were both sitting on beds wearing nothing but our bikinis and bound and gagged. Tammy ordered us off the beds and the mattresses pulled off, so they picked us off the bed and blindfolded us while the guys pulled the mattresses off and laid them on the floor. Doug ordered us back onto the beds and laid down on the springs. I protested and squirmed and they just used more people to lift me up and lay me down.

Once laid out on the springs I was tied down to them. My ankles were tied about a foot to a foot and a half apart, and down to the springs. My legs were tied down to the springs, rope zig-zagging across them every few inches. My body was restrained the same way with my hands still under my back and bound. I could hardly move, and they had to have used a ton of rope if they tied me like this and did the same to Sarah. I could still hear her struggling and mmpffing away.

Tammy told us that we were about to be interrogated for the event that we refuse to talk about. If one of us wanted to confess, now would be the time. Neither one of us made a sound. She then told us that they were going to make life miserable and if we wanted them to stop so we could confess, well, then we would have to hum the school fight song or someother tune to get their attention. I was not going to give them the satisfaction of a confession. It sounded like Sarah was doing the same.

Tammy waited a minute and when it appeared that neither one of us was going to talk, she gave the order to, "Give it to them!". Everyone in the room moved around the beds and began to tickle us. I screamed into my gag and tried to jump off the bed. The ropes held me fast and I struggled on. There were hands on my sides, on my knees, and at my feet tickling like crazy. I could hear Sarah scream into her gag and could hear her bed creaking as well. I didn't know how long we would hold out, but I wanted to try to outlast them. They tickled and tickled, then took a break and traded victims. Sarah and I didn't break. The bed springs felt like they were digging into my backside, but that didn't matter. They tried concentrating on various body areas with everyone tickling that area, and still it didn't work. I was exhausted and now hungry. I had tears of laughter seeping out from under my blindfold. They took a break and it seemed that they had discovered that this tactic wasn't going to work.

That was when Mike said that he was going downstairs for phase two of the plan. This had me wondering what was up. Gina also left the room to fetch something for phase two. Meanwhile Tammy was lightly tickling my feet and trying to coherse me into spilling the beans. I just wiggled and moaned when I wasn't giggling into my gag.

Mike returned shortly after Gina did, and I heard panting sounds, like large dogs in the room with us. I then heard Mike and I think Jake talking as if they were talking to a dog and telling it that it was a good boy and that stuff. I was really curious and worried at the same time. Gina asked who was first, and Tammy nominated me, so the crowd gathered around my bed.

With the dogs in the room I had no idea what was going to happen. The group crowded around my bed to watch the show. Then someone poured a cool sticky subtance, which I later found out was honey, onto my exposed abdomen. I was so dumbfounded about the gooey substance being poured on me that I didn't struggle or even mmpff. After a glob was poured on me someone spread it all around, from my bikini line up to just short of my breasts. Then the dog was brought into the picture. They let it up on the bed springs and it immediately started to lick the honey off of me. I moaned my displeasure at this and began to wiggle.

The dog, which I think was a german shepard, was going to town on me, licking like crazy. The feeling was a mild tickle and it left a very slimey feeling. I heard a few of my captors move over to Sarah's bed and after a while I heard her muffled protests. Tammy whispered into my ear that if I didn't confess, they were going to give the dog access to every inch of skin on me. I moaned out a long miserable sound, but I didn't give in. Deep down in me I was a little turned on. Not by the fact that a dog was licking honey off me, but because I was kinda in a damsel in distress situation and there was no way out.

Tammy kept her word, sorta. They poured honey all over my exposed skin and let the dog lick it all off. Twice I about lost it. Once was when they poured the honey on my feet and the dog licked my soles and in between my toes. They saw what kind of reaction it was getting out of me, so they did it a second time. I was struggling and moaning, but I barely held on and didn't crack. I hoped Sarah could make it, too. The second time I about caved in was after they had covered my body, which was now a slimey, sticky mess and rather cold. I know my nipples were hard, I was cold and a bit aroused. Tammy told me that the only part of me left to cover was my face and neck. I protested and wiggled hard. I did not want that to be done to me. I struggled and fought the ropes, and at the same time forgot the means to give up. She smeared honey with her hands all over my neck, jaw and chin, then covered my cheeks, and even the tape gag. Someone held my head at my temples to keep me from moving it as the dog started licking the honey off my neck. My feeling of arousal had given way to disgust. I moaned my disgust into my gag and tried to get my hands free. Sarah must be getting the same treatment because she was very vocal under her gag. Then the dog started to lick the honey off my chin and around my gag, even getting my nose wet and slimey. My moanings got louder and my struggling increased, but they didn't stop until he was finished.
Sarah's moanings and protests died down shortly after mine. I was listening to my stomache rumble and was wondering how long they intended to keep this up. If they would have brought pizza in right about that time, I would have caved for some food. Mike took the dogs out of the room. Tammy and Gina were talking like whether of not to go to phase three. They asked Doug if he brought the pair, and he said that they were in the next room. I was wondering what "the pair" was, and how much more of this did they have planned. Gina told Doug to get them, and Doug left the room.

Gina then announced to Sarah and I that Doug went to get his pet tarantualas, and they were going to let them crawl all over our bound bodies. She even made a comment that the spiders might get some of the honey the dogs missed. I have an overwhelming fear of spiders, and I broke right there and then. I screamed into my gag and struggled harder than ever before, almost to the point of hurting myself. The damsel in distress fantasy had lost all of it's appeal. I even heard one of the girls swear under her breath. Tammy was by my side in a second. She asked if I was all right. I shook my head no and kept struggling. Without being gentle about it, she ripped the tape off my mouth, to which I screamed into her hand as she covered my mouth. Then I went on a babble storm about no spiders, I'll talk, please no spiders, keep them away, and so forth. Tammy calmed me down and Gina told Doug not to bring the tarantualas in and take them away. By then Mike was back and Doug returned a few seconds later.

I told them the whole story of what had happened after Tammy had freed Sarah. I left out no details, and even told them what happened to me during Sarah's ticklefest. The fear had left me and I felt more relieved that I had spilled the beans and ended the torture. The group was kinda shocked about what I told them, then they made a few jokes about it and laughed a bit. Tammy told everyone in the room to keep it as confidential as possible, and they agreed. Gina said that she was going to finally order the pizza and left. Tammy ushered the others out of the room shortly after and said that she would let us go in a minute and left. She came back in a few minutes with scissors and a trash bag. She also had two beach towels.
Tammy set about cutting me loose, throwing the pieces of sticky rope in the trash bag. We talked some while she freed me, most of what was said can't really be repeated here, but it boiled down to whether or not it turned me on and if I liked girls as much as guys. Once freed, she handed me the scissors and told me that I could free Sarah, who was still bound and gagged. She got up and left, telling us to shower quickly and they covered us on our halves of the pizza.

I walked over to Sarah, who was still blindfolded, gagged, and bound to the bed. I whispered to her that paybacks are a bitch and started tickling her feet. Sarah went nuts and would have jumped clean off the bed if she wouldn't have been tied to it. I tickled her feet for a few minutes and then slowly cut her loose, from her feet up to her head. I thought about doing more evil things to her, but I was hungry and wanted a shower badly, so I untied her wrists, and then left, leaving her to take off her gag and blindfold.

I took a towel and went to my room to get my shower kit and went immediately to the showers. The water was nice and hot. Sarah showed up a few minutes later. We were done and dressed shortly after the pizzas arrived. We all made small talk about the whole mummy event, and continued to make remarks about it from then on, but the secret pretty much stayed with us. Tammy and I developed a closer, more bondage oriented relationship. I will try to think of any stories about us that would be suitable for the site.

Hope you all enjoyed the story.

Tish
tishytoshy@hotmail.com