Cindy : 01 - Caught in the Act... (self/F, F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cindy : 01 - Caught in the Act... (self/F, F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cindy's stories
01 - Caught in the Act...
Story index at the bottom

By Cindy

Tuesday March 7th 2000 02:08:58

Caught in the Act...

OK. I've been reading these stories and I must contribute my own, especially since someone asked about being caught in the act of self-bondage.

This happened about 4 years ago, my sophomore year in college. I roomed with 3 other girls - Jesse, Tara, and Jen. We rented a house off campus. Jesse and Tara had their own rooms, while me and Jen shared a room.

Jen was a little freak. She was tall, about 5'11", 160, long jet black hair, 38D cup, very statuesque. She played volleyball and intramural softball. She also had her share of tatoos and piercings. Anyway, Jen was into the S&M scene. She showed me her collection of "toys" one weekend - various straps, handcuffs, gags, dildos, etc et al.

I give the appearance of the good little school girl. I grew up in church, too. I'm just the average girl-next-door type: 5'3", 128, kinda plain brown hair (I give it perms though), and between a B and C cup (depending on which brand of bra I use). So anyways, I always listened to her stories at night. She'd tell about her escapades with other guys and sometimes women. Of course 99% of the time I was blushing.

She asked me if I wanted to try out a little bondage, but I quickly told her NO, and changed the subject. Gradually, curiosity got the better of me. When Jen would go out (sometimes all night) I would look at her magazines and just go through her toys...usually giggling to myself and wondering how some worked. I came across a magazine called "S&M: for bondage enthusiasts." The book had a section of fiction and I began reading. I came across several that focused on self-bondage and got very intrigued.

At first it was simple things: I'd handcuff my hands in front of me and use the key to release myself. Over the course of several weeks I got very bold; culminating in a weekend event that I'll never forget.

Jesse and Tara left one Friday afternoon to go home (5 hours away) and wouldn't be back til late Sunday or early Monday. Jen and one of her girls were going to a club that was about an hour away. She told me not to wait up because she would spend the night there since she planned on drinking hard. For those of you who truly do practice self-bondage, you can imagine the excitement that swelled up in me when I saw her car pull out of the driveway and leave. Just to be safe, though, I paged her about an hour later, and sure enough, she was at the club...an hour away. I asked her if I could borrow a set of her handcuffs for a possible rendezvous later (I figured if she thought I was having a guy over, she for sure would NOT come back tonight). She told me I could use whatever I wanted and to have fun, but be careful. Ok, I'll continue this.....

Cindy

-----------------------------------------

Tuesday March 7th 2000 02:57:57

Caught in the Act (Part deux)...

Ok, I took a deep breath and gathered my thoughts. I went back to the bedroom, after I made sure the doors were all locked. Upon stripping to my panties, I began to play with Jen's toys. I practiced different techniques and positions for about 2 hours, laughing the whole time at what Jen would do if she found me. But, that was NOT going to happen.

Finally I came up with a good plan. I had been freezing some of the keys in a small 6 ounce plastic container since Jen left. They had about a 4' string tied around them. Ok, I removed my panties for this position. Try to follow me here... I attached a spreader bar to the foot of the bed (twin bed). The bar was slightly wider than the bed (about 3.5 feet). Each end of the bar had a cuff. Each cuff in turn, buckled and padlocked in place, assuring NO escape. I removed the bed covers and sheets and attached what some call a bondage sheet (it's like a fitted sheet made of latex with nylon/veelcro straps attached everywhere, but usually for putting one spreadeagled). Ok, My hands would be cuffed together with two sets of handcuffs. The handcuffs were attached underneath the bed frame by a length of chain. Once strapped, I would hold the lose end of the string and wait til the ice melted. Then uncuff myself.

I decided on a variation however. I took a second spreader bar and attached it perpendicular to the other. I ducttaped and tied it in place with rope. The other end would have a vibrator attached to it. (Yippee!) Ok, here goes...I strapped and locked my ankles in place. The sheet had straps that fastened about mid-thigh. Then I adjusted the bar, making sure the vibrator would tease me slightly, then tightened the clamp holding it in place, and switched it on to a low setting. Ok, a strap went around my waist and one below my breasts. I had already fastened and locked the harness gag in place. Then I fastened a strap over my forehead. Nothing left but my hands. I started to get cold feet, but the vibrator had me so hot I wanted to continue. I made sure the string was in reach and then locked both sets of hinged cuffs on my wrists. I was a tight stretch but I managed. Man, was I ever immobile. I could wiggle my fingers and toes, but that was it. I couldn't even move my head!

The ice had all but melted nearly 2 agonizing hours later. My poor clit was screaming for tactile sensation! That's when the problems happened. I learned a HARD lesson. When you use hinged handcuffs, make sure the key holes are facing the correct way. I kid you not...with keys in hand, I still could not uncuff myself because they were facing the wrong way. Panic set in.

My salvation, if you can call it that, came about 1.5 hours later (around 10 p.m.) . Jen called from her cell phone and left a message on the phone. Basically she told me if I got this message, to take my date over to his place. She was not in a good mood and wanted to just be alone because her date was an asshole. We had a signal, sock on the doorknob, for "man in room: do NOT disturb." I knew I would be caught. But at least it was better than staying like this the whole night. What's a little embarrassment anyway?

Finally she arrived...after going in the bathroom, she strolled in wearing just some black thongs and a sleep shirt (white spaghetti strapped mid- riff silk thingy). When she saw me, she just stopped and kinda grunted, "Hmpph." Then she plopped on her bed and faced me, "So you got stuck eh?" I muttered a noise. After muttering a few more noises, she sat beside me.

"You're very creative. I think now is the perfect time to show you about S&M. Especially since I am not in a good mood."

I tried to moan my disapproval, but she just laughed and pinched one of my nipples.

"You aren't going anywhere for a while dear."

She then took the keys and tossed them up on the dresser. Having removed her top, she straddled me and looked me in the eyes with a gloating, mischievious look.

"I've been wanting to do this for a while Cindy. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. And remember, this is all in good fun."

As she sat astride my waist, I could feel her wetness on my abdomen. Her weight pressed the vibrator closer to my clit, but still not enough for release. As her large tits hung in my face, swaying slightly, I wondered what lie in store for me. This was going to be a long weekend...

OK, I'll continue when others post their self-bondage experiences. Remember though, I can't give out the juicy details on this forum. Should I be a writer? I'm trying to turn my real-life experiences into something worth reading. Stay tuned...:-)

Cindy

------------------------------------------

Tuesday March 14th 2000 02:31:02

Ok, Ok, Ok, here it is...kinda. I'm sorry, that I'll to leave out some of the juicier (no pun intended) details, but the focus should be on the bondage anyways...

Jenn, lightly swayed her breasts in my face.

"Before you know it, I'll have you licking these" she said as she squeezed my nipples. "But first, you have to be punished for locking yourself up and second, because...well, because I can punish you and you can't stop me, right?" With that, she produced a set of small nipple clamps and tightened them just a little. "We'll increase your pain as we go along." She then took a puffy feather and began tickling my nipples.

When I get turned on, my private areas become very ticklish! I don't know why, a curse I guess. The tickling drove me crazy, but Jenn didn't care. She methodically tickled every inch of me from the waist up for about 45 minutes.

"Now it's time for your little pussy, you slut." With the vibrator humming and keeping me close to orgasm, I knew this would be torture. I moaned into the gag. Sure I was aroused, but I couldn't go on. Not like this. BUT, that was not my choice, was it? The tip traced my inner thighs lightly, causing me to squirm. This elicited an evil smile from Jenn, "Awww, poor little slave. Is she ticklish on her pussy?" Man, it seems the verbal taunting and teasing amplified my pleasure/torture. And let me tell you...SIDEBAR...verbal taunting is very necessary in sexual games. Your partner must talk dirty and tauntingly. Trust me, it will increase the sensations of helplessness! Ok, back to the story.... My pussy was next. The feather danced along my freshly shaven lips and found its way to my clit. By now I was in a mixed state of squirming because it tickled, and bucking my hips to get some sort of release. Jenn knew this. While she tickled my pussy, she turned up the vibrator.

"This outta really get you going. Oh, if you cum, I'll keep you here the rest of the weekend. But if you hold out a little longer, I'll let you go."

Hold out??? How??? The tickling on my pussy increased. Eventually she lowered her tongue and inserted a finger in my ass. After keeping me on edge for over an hour like that, she quit. "I changed my mind. I'm gonna keep you here anyway. Maybe I'll let Rufus come in and play with you tomorrow." Rufus??? Our black lab?? I don't think so! That's gross!! Anyway, it scared the hell out of me. Jenn turned out the vibrator and then blindfolded me. she tightened the clamps a little more then kissed my cheek. "Good night my dear. We'll continue your journey into female bondage tomorrow. The alcohol I had earlier is really wearing me down." I heard her turn out the light and close the bedroom door. Oh damn, I wanted this to end....but I asked myself, did I really?

Cindy