Coleen : 01 - Discovering Bondage (self/F, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Coleen : 01 - Discovering Bondage (self/F, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Coleen's stories
01 - Discovering Bondage
Story index at the bottom

By Coleen

Thursday March 16th 2000 08:11:45

My name is Coleen and I am a 22 year old college student in the boston area. I'm about five foot six 115 pounds with long redish orange hair. I have a great body except that my breasts are a little small. I rent a house with four friends. Two girls Tracey and Elaine and two guys Mark and Doug. We have all done bondage at one time or another. In fact all three girls have been with Mark at one time or another. Doug has never dated any of us but hangs out at Manrays the local fetish club every Friday. He has brought many slaves home with him since ive known him, but those are his stories to tell.

My story is about a time when I fist started dating Mark. We had been going out for about a month and a half. I was out shopping with Tracey when she wanted to stop at a place called Hubba Hubba in Cambridge. It turned out to be a fetish store for bondage supplies and leather and rubber clothing. After witnessing the scene she created in the store {thats a story by itself} I confided in her about a couple of times when Mark had hand cuffed me. He even gagged me once when I was being loud at his mothers house. I never thought of these times as bondage since he only tickled me or teased me about not being able to get loose. There had never been any sex involved. I knew Tracey was one of his old girl friends and that they had slept together. When I discovered her interest in bondage it made me wonder. She informed me that he was indeed big into bondage games and it probably wouldn't be long before sex was added to these playful moments. I was a bit shocked to hear this but she told me he was great at arousing bound women and that he wasn't into pain or any thing. I still didn't understand how bondage could be fun during sex but she had me thinking about it.

When I got home it was about four thirty and Mark was working until nine. After a couple of hours thinking about it i had to try something. I needed to know something about what it was like to be bound in a sexual situation before it came up with him.

Nervously I went to his room and got his hand cuffs a bandana a couple pieces of rope and my vibrator { a joke gift from my sister that i thought I woud never use} I stripped to my bra and panties and aroused my self for about 15 minutes. Then I tied my feet to the bottom bed posts gagged myself with the bandana placed the cuff key on the head board shelf and cuffed myself to the head board.

I laid there four about 10 minutes and got bored. The arousal I had given myself had more or less worn off by the time I had gotten myself tied up. I reached for the key and released my hands. I looked at the clock and it was only 6:45. So far I had only achieved a silly feeling but decided to try again. Mark worked until nine and it would take him at least 45 minutes to get home. This was before we moved into the house with our friends and I had nothing else to do until he got home.

This time I removed my bra and began harshly rubbing my breasts. I was wearing my favorite panties witch untied on the sides so I undid then and began rubbing the vibrator directly on my private parts. It wasn't long before I was fully aroused again and then I got bold. I inserted the vibrator at half speed, retied my panties, tightened the gag which I put on kind of lose the first time, and re cuffed myself to the bed. Now I understood the pleasure. I was brought to three orgasms by my predicament and I had never felt so good.

It was 8:30 and time to let my self go. I grabbed for the key and began to uncuff. I was spaced out after my multiple orgasm ordeal and dropped the key on the mattress twice. The third time I tried to release my self was when the nightmare began. I dropped the key again but this time it fell between the head board and mattress to te floor. Now I was truly and completely in real bondage.

It was an hour and a half before I heard the front door open. I had suffered {and I do mean suffered} two more orgasms during the wait. Now it was time to suffer my greatest humiliation. It took him about 20 minutes to come in the bed room. He probably thought I was out as I often was. His eyes popped out as he saw me and after a long shocked stare he asked if I had done this to myself. I hadn't figured out what to tell him yet and shook my head yes to his question. I take it this means you're in the mood tonight. I wasn't but he gave me away out of being deeply humiliated and I took it.

He stripped and crawled on the bed and began making love to me. When he reached for my panties he found a surprize and commented that I must have started without him. He took hold of the vibrator and began using it on me. I shook my my head no and he stopped. He asked if I still wanted it in place and I shook my head no again and he removed it. How long have you been like this he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. He smiled and went back to making love to me.

The first hour of this was all about pleasuring me and it actually began to feel great again. When he was finished he got up and looked around and asked me where I had put the key. I pointed to the head board he looked around and said I dont see it I guess you will be spending the night like this. My eyes buldged and i started to yell through the gag. Shhhhhhh he said with a finger over his mouth and then removed my gag. I played dumb about the key and told him it had to be there. He looked again and I said maybe it fell off look on the floor. He found the key and said we must have shook the bed pretty good to do that. I wondered if he suspected anything but just wanted to get free and didn't care.

Three years and many bondage experiences later I told him what really happened that night. When Tracey found this site a couple of months ago they began pressuring me to tell this tale and today they picked me up carried me to the computer and threatened to tie me to the chair if I didn't write it so there it is.

Mark recently put his first bondage adventure on the teen page since it happened in high school and after forcing me to do this Tracey will be telling one of her tales soon or she will pay the price. Interestingly enough Mark's story involves Tracey. this was kind of fun to share and I hope the three of us and maybe even Elaine and Doug can find time to post more stories. Bye for now

coleen