Mark : 01 - Ellen's Birthday surprize (MM/F, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mark : 01 - Ellen's Birthday surprize (MM/F, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mark's stories
01 - Ellen's Birthday surprize
Story index at the bottom

By Mark

Friday March 17th 2000 05:53:39

.......Ellen's Birthday surprize..........

During my first year in college I worked as a maintenance guy at a local union hall. I met Ellen there and we began dating. She was a gorgeous girl with a great build. She stood about 5'5" and weighed about 120. She had medium sized breasts and great shape to her ass and legs. She had medium brown hair color in a Kim Delany style hair do.

One day her co worker Denise approached me looking for info on how to set her up to surprize her for her birthday party. When she told me that they planned to have a couple of male strippers there a got an idea. We worked out the details of my plan and made the arrangements for the Friday before her birthday. It went down like this.

When the day came they sent Ellen out of the office to find me. I was to lead her to the back of the building to look for an extension cord. On our way out we were met by Denise who was leading a cop down the hall.

"Ellen this officer needs to talk to you" she said.

"Are you Ellen ***** ' he asked .'yes' she replied.

"you own the blue grand am in the parking lot" he asked .

"Right again" she answered.

"You'll have to come with me" he stated as he grabbed her wrist and placed a hand cuff on it then pulled the other hand behind her back and then began to read her her rights as he walked her down then hall towards the function room.

"What's this about" I asked

"Her car was involved in a hit and run accident". This was a partial truth. A week or so before she slid in the snow a litely bumped a car that I was pretty sure was abandoned but she was worried about it. She left a note on the window because no one was around. I knew the car was abandoned because it hadn't moved since that nite.

Ellen francticaly tried to explain as the cop toed her through te building stopping in the center of our function hall.

"Stop struggling or i'll charge you with resisting arrest." he bark and then went to regrasp her arm. She pulled away and asked him why he was being such a dick. { the perfect reaction for what we had planned. } He told her to have a seat and pushed her down in a chair that I had strategically placed between the door we came in through and the door leading to the main lobby. He then picked up his walky talky and called to his partner that he needed back up in the function hall.

"Back up ? What the fuck are you talking about you ignorant pig." she yelled jumping out of the chair and into his face.

" That's it maam I need to further restrain you until back up arrives." he said pulling her down into the chair and much to my surprize and delight {Denise added this part without my knowledge.} he pulled out some of those plastic ties the sometimes use in place of hand cuffs and connected her cuffs to the chair frame. He then strapped her legs apart to the to front chair legs. Ellen began flipping out and trying to tear the chair apart. She looked at us for help and we played along asking if tis was really necessary. He said it was procedure and to back off she'll be fine.

Just then the door coming in from the lobby opened and Tom the head of Ellen and Denise's office came in showing the other cop the way. "What the hell is going on here" he asked as he looked at Ellen strapped to the chair. He began aloud argument with the two cops and little by little the rest of the workers from the building started coming into the room.

At first she thought they heard the yelling and came to see what was going on. It was closing time for all the offices and they definitely would have heard the noise. After a few moments of deep embarrassment Ellen began to notice people who left on the first shift and even a few who didn't work on Friday and she began to realize something was up.

" What the fuck is really going on here." she screamed .

Every body began to laugh and clap and Denise, who slipped away during the screaming turned on a radio. The cop closest to Ellen began to dance. Ellen's face turned bright red.

"NO way. You are not doing this to me at work not in front of the whole building. She gasped. And wit that the cop' or should we now call him the stripper, sat in her lap and began grinding around while he removed his tie. With Ellen still yelling at him to stop he reached around her head and gagged her with the tie. The room exploded with cheers. She gave him a look and then rolled her eyes to me. I was just standing there staring at her { this also was not part of my original plan. I never got a straight answer weather it was Denise's idea or the strippers not that I really cared she looked so damn hot and sexy in bondage.}

When the first stripper finished his act the second one took over. When both were done the bar was opened and the party began. Denise told the strippers to leave Ellen like that for a few minutes so everybody could get a good close up look at her.

I had tickled her for a moment or two and then just sat next to her staring into her gorgeous and gagged face. She had been trying to stare back at me with an evil look but the rest of the people in the building kept coming over to wish her happy birthday and of course tuant her a bit. They teased her about how cute or sexy or helpless she looked and every body gave her a quick tickle. There were about 30 or so women working in the building and only about 8 or 9 guys. The women felt free to take the liberty of tickling her or rubbing her tummy a bit but the men who probably knew we were dating kept looking past her and asking me if they could give her a little tickle or something. This annoyed her a little but what could she do. I of course said yes to all of them. I had tickled her a little first but didn't feel comfortable touching her to much in front of a big crowd. Sitting back and taking in the full picture as others rubbed her belly and tickled her causing her to squirm and toss her head around was almost as arousing anyway.

After about 40 to 50 minutes of being tormented by her co workers Denise came over and asked if I thought it was time to let her go. since I was still sitting next to her and knew that she heard the question I had to say yes even though I didn't want to. I got up and moved behind her and gave a few last tickles then I kissed her on her neck a few times as I untied her gag. With her gag removed she snapped her head around to look at me and told me that I was so dead in an angry voice. Really though it was more the kind of voice when you angry about being embarrassed than actually mad. Either way Denise interrupted telling her to stop being a baby. She claimed she would love it if someone planned a stunt like this for her. Ellen simply told her to pull up a chair it was still early and the strippers and all there co workers were still here.

Denise and Ellen stared at each other for about a minute then Denise walked away only to return a few seconds later slamming a chair down in front of Ellen facing directly towards her. "Uou want to make challenges to me honey .You should know better by now". She then walked over and grabbed the tie from me and gagged Ellen again. "Here is the deal. I get tied up exactly like you right there the strippers gave us each there dance routine and the coworkers get to tickle us until we can't stand it. The one who signals to stop first has to do all the shit work in our office for the next three months. The signal to give up will be to stomp your feet on the floor together like this, she sat back in her chair and demonstrated. She looked at me and said you know the signal to watch for. I nodded and she turned to Ellen. Is this okay wit you or are you to much of a baby to accept? This really wasn't fair since Ellen had already bee bound and teased like this for quite a while but she gave Denise a cold stare and nodded yes.

Denise went to the microphone and announced the bet even though most everybody had already heard them. She then called the strippers forward and returned to her chair. They bound her the same way as Ellen. As the second stripper reached for his tie on the floor to gag Denise I suggested that he take Denise's hair down out of the bun hair do she usually wore to work and he agreed to do so. The two girls were in a stare down as Denise was being bound. As the music started Denise started moving her shoulders around trying to dance wit her stripper while it didn't take Ellen long to get embarrassed again but when it was time to let the coworkers in on the fun they were much rougher on Denise. This was in part because it was her chalenge and she was cocky about it but also they had already played with Ellen some. The guys liked her better because she didn't have a boy friend in the building. I liked it because she was equally as hot as Ellen and this would be my only chance to ever touch her. I could also tell Ellen that I was just trying to help her win. {an excuse I don't think she fully believed.}With every body playing much more intensely than the first time trying to make the girls give up I felt much more comfortable joining in and had my hands on one of them the entire time. With every body tickling at once this time Ellen thrashed around wildly but Denise did worse. Even though she made the chalenge and didn't mind the situation she was just twice as ticklish as Ellen. Denise was 5'9"with long light brown kind of wavy hair long legs and large breasts. her face looks incredibly like Rebecca Saber the one time harmony bondage model only it was thinner as was her whole body. Ellen still looked awesome but nothing looks better than really long hair being thrown around in a bondage tickle fest.

Ellen caved first of couse but when released she reminded Denise that she had been there nearly an hour and a half longer and that as far as she was concerned Denise couldn't win the bet unless she beat her overall time and everyone agreed.

After a quick bathroom break she returned and began tickling Denise herself. It was a merciless attack and to my surprize and delight I was ordered to help. I was told I would pay a big price if Denise won their bet. We made her give up in about 15 minutes but Ellen made her stay in the chair bound and gagged until 1 minute under the time she had given up. Nobody really touched her much during this last hour and a half or so but se looked incredible hot just sitting there in bondage.

On our way home Ellen commented on the look I had on my face the whole time. I tried to deny it. She said it didn't matter if I admitted it or not she wasn't gonna let me do all that with out finishing the job on her. I hoped that ment what I thought it did. It did.

Mark