Tracey : 01 - Fun Bondage Shopping Session (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tracey : 01 - Fun Bondage Shopping Session (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tracey's stories
01 - Fun Bondage Shopping Session
Story index at the bottom

By Tracey

Tuesday March 21st 2000 05:00:09

About three years ago I had a fun little experience in a little shop were I liked to purchase most of my bondage supplies. I had gone into the shop to look and see if there was anything new. They had some great new leather outfits and a few new bondage devices but the best new thing in the store was the guy behind the counter. Tall cute blond and well built. I flirted with him while I looked through the clothing area. I tried a few of the skimpier outfits on and asked what he thought of them, basically I just wanted to make sure he got a real good look at just how hot my body is.
After awhile I moved over to the bondage supply area. I called him over and asked that he explain how a few of the restraints worked.

"I'm pretty sure you know exactly how all of this stuff works" he said with big smile on his face

"Who me?" I answered."I've never seen things like these in my entire life. What does this do?" I held up a spreader bar that was slightly bent. It had a collar in the middle and a wrist cuff at each end. He explained the devise to me and I asked if we could try it. He gave a surprized look to me and asked if I ment right now. I shook my head yes.

"Do you mean try it on you or try it on me." he asked

"Why don't we start with you for now." I answered

He gave a look over to the girl working with him like he was asking for permission or something. There were only about 5 people in the store looking around {and of course trying to watch us also} so she shrugged her shoulders with a slight smile on her face to say she didn't care. Still he was hesitant to answer but agreed.

I put the spreader bar with the collar around his neck and then cuffed his wrists into place. I took a second spreader bar of he wall. It was an adjustable length kind and I opened it as wide as it would go and the told him to spread his legs apart. He did and I locked them in place. I took a leash of the wall and attached it to the spreader bar collar. I led him up and down the aisle a couple of times. He hobbled along with his legs held wide apart looking like an actor from one of those really bad robot movies. The girl behind the counter and the five customers just stood back and watched. He was blushing slightly after all he would have to face his co-worker many times after today and I got the feeling a couple of the customers were regulars also.

I knew he was into it despite the blushing because the bulge in his pants kept growing and he continuously ran his eyes up and down my body. I am a 5'7" 125 pound girl with long medium colored brown hair and long legs. Few people believe my breasts are real but I still have a few old friends that can vouch that they have been this size since jr. high. My stomach is a perfectly toned six pack {I'm a part time aerobics instructor} and my face is kind of pretty. I've been told by a few people that I remind them of Courteney Cox and I guess there is a slight resemblance. I was still wearing the last outfit I tried on. It was a red leather two piece suit. It consisted of shorts and a sleeveless top with a collar and a lot of cleavage. I was bare foot, not having put my shoes on while changing outfits. There was a rack with whips, paddles and riding crops near the counter. I took a leather paddle and began to spank his ass.

"Do you mind if I get a few pictures of you dominating him?" asked the girl behind the counter. She stepped out with camera in hand as I turned to look at her.

"Only if you promise to have copies for me the next time I come in" I replied.

"You are so dead if if anyone I know sees these" he yelled at her as she snapped of the first couple of pictures.

"That's what's missing" she exclaimed walking behind the counter and opening the glass case. "What kind of gag do you prefer?"

"OOW let's see" I said excitedly as I went to the display case" Those pecker gags look fun, especially the one with the big black cock on it" I said getting a giggle from her and a couple of th customers watching and a low winning groan from my captive" Well maybe not for the first time. How about that extra large ball gag on the bottom self?" I asked.

"Just the one I was hoping you'd pick!" she replied pulling it out and handing it to me. I took and walked over to him, grabbed his leash near the collar and pulled his head forward giving him a big kiss and a little tongue before he got gagged. I heard the camera clicking away while we kissed. Then I grabbed a fist full of hair pulled his jerked his head back and forced the gag into his mouth. I heard a slight applause from my audience as I gaged him and pulled the gagstrap as tight as I could get it to keep their approval. I paddled him a few more times and the crowd in the store started growing as more people kept coming in and nobody was leaving I was getting very hot playing with him. Also I had never really done anything like this in public before. I was handcuffed and gagged in a high school science class once and played along with that, I was also bound and gagged at a high school party once along with several of my friends but both of those times were more like jokes and felt nothing like this. Being a dominatrix in public was a new rush for me and it had me very very hot! I toyed with him until I couldn't stand it any more then I went back to the counter and asked if I could get one more thing. She handed me the blindfold I pointed to and I placed it over his eyes. It was one of those thin leather strap kind with the two roundeye pieces and the fur on the inside. Once again I pulled the strap as tight as I could get it. I was so hot I felt like I might cream my panties at any moment but I played with him a few minutes more just the same. Then I led him to the back of the store and hung his leash on a coat hook in the wall. I cupped his crotch giving it a couple of stiff rubs and told him I needed to go change back into my own clothes now. He tried to grunt something through his gag but I couldn't understand what and I left him there. I went into the dressing room to change back into my own clothes. I hope there are no cameras in there because I had to very quietly get myself off before I went out there again.

I went out and gave him another crotch rub {I blocked every ones view of this with my body both times I had done it but this time he let out a loud moan right through the gag and i'm sure most everyone had a good idea why.} a fair amount of his semen shot out of his pants and rolled down his jeans. I stretched his t shirt down and soaked it up not wanting him to be to embarrassed { I guess I'm not the best dominatrix around!} Then I told hm he had been a wonderful slave boy and that he would be rewarded soon. {I'm guessing by his reaction at our next meeting that my definition of soon was a lot different than his! Maybe I was a pretty good dominatrix afterall!} Then I walked over to the counter and asked the girl to give him a message for me when she let him go. I told her to tell him that I would be back at the end of the week to pick up the items I wanted and that he should think about how he wanted to pay me back. I also asked if she could have copies of the pictures ready by then.

"I hope I'm on the night you come back. I've got to see this" she said

"You're one mean bitch" one of the male customers said to me as I passed him on the way to the door. I could here him moaning loudly into his gag in the back of the store. I hadn't even asked his name. I turned for one last look and I could tell he knew he was being left this way in front of a bunch of strangers and a women he would have to keep working with but that's okay I also knew I'd be back to keep my promise.

"Hey when did you want me to let him go" the girl behind the counter asked

"Preferable before you go home tonight." I replied receiving a loud groan from him and a round of cheers from all of the customers who had been watching.

To be continued if anyone wants to hear the rest.

Tracey