Tracey : 02 - Another Trip to the Bondage Store (F/F, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tracey : 02 - Another Trip to the Bondage Store (F/F, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tracey's stories
02 - Another Trip to the Bondage Store
Story index at the bottom

By Tracey

Tuesday March 28th 2000 05:05:35

My return to the bondage shop was about 4 days later. I was out shopping with my friend Coleen and we ended up in the area. I told her I had to stop in this place down the street to see about this guy I met. When we entered the store I think her jaw hit the floor before she had both feet in the door. She looked around in amazement and said you met a guy here. {Coleen wasn't into bondage, Yet} We went in and began to browse around. The girl from the other day was behind the counter but was busy helping someone, there was no sign of the guy yet. The store sold fetish clothing as well as the bondage gear so we looked through the racks for a bit. They sold mostly leather and rubber outfits but also had some spandex stuff too. Coleen took a leopard print spandex cat suit into the dressing room to try on. while she was changing the girl behind the counter became free.

"I see you actually came back" she said

"Oh absolutely I replied "Is he here today?"

"Yes. He's out getting us lunch at the moment though", she answered. "I have your pictures ready though". She pulled them out and we looked through them together.

"What was his name?" I asked.

She gave me a look then laughed. "Paul" she answered. "I'm Rebecca by the way."

"Hi I'm Tracey " I said as we shook hands.

"Oh my god! Who the hell is that?" asked Coleen who had come outof the dressing room and come up behind me while the pictures were still out.

"Don't you look sexy" I stated changing the subject. She was a sexy little red headed thing who was well toned and looked awesome in that leopard suit she was trying on."You're buying that, right?"

"I don't know. Do you think Mark would like me in something like this?" she asked while looking at her self in the mirror.

"Girl any man who isn't gay would like you in that outfit!" I told her. "But if you really want to spice it up a little you need to accessorize."I took her by the hand and led her to the restraint section. She was blushing just looking at this stuff and when I grabbed a pair of leather wrist shackles she tried to retreat.

"Come on don't be a baby " I said as I gabbed her by the wrists. After a bit of wining she let me strap her wrists and ankles together. I took a bandana, promising Rebecca that I would pay for, it and rolled it up and cleave gagged her with it. She tried to pull her head away from the gag but she couldn't move much with her ankles cuffed and I forced it in her mouth with litle effort. The cuffs weren't locked on, they were just buckled and she could have taken them off her self at any time. She hopped around in front of the mirror fo a couple of minutes checking herself out then I helped her take the cuffs off. When she was free I asked her to help me try something on.There was a arm binder on the wall and I had always wanted to try one.

"You really do this stuff with guys?" she asked.

"Absolutely !" I answered

"Aren't you afraid they'll take advantage of you or somthing?" she asked.

I smiled at her and replied "I wouldn't bother doing it if they didn't!"

Her face turned almost as red as her hair and I heard Rebecca gigling a litle. This would lead to a conversation between us later witch in turn led to a story she already wrote on this page. One that I know for a fact is true and find kind of amusing. Anyway back to my story.

As Coleen was finishing buckling the last strap on the arm binder the bell over the door jingled and we all turned t look and see Paul returning with their lunches. His eyes lit up when he saw me and then grew wider as he noticed my arms in the binder. He came right over to me and said.

"I'm so glad you came back!"

"CUTE" Coleen wispered in my ear as she walked past me leaving me face to face with Paul.

"I always keep my promises" I told him.

He tickled me abit and said "Do you mind if I eat my lunch real quick"

"Go ahead" I said giggling abit. I didn't want his empty stomach dividing his attention once we got started. I signaled Coleen over and told her that I was going to hang out a while and she could go ahead and take off any time she wanted. She looked around a bit more and then went to change back into her own clothes. Paul came up to me and said he wanted me to do some advertising for the store. While I waited for him to eat, he took a gag from their case. it was kind of a bit gag only the bit part was shaped like a large dog bone. He strapped it into my mouth, leashed me and then grabbed a spreader bar in one hand and my leash in the other. Aa he led me down the aisle Coleen came out of the dressing room and her jaw hit the floor again. She watched as I was led to the display window. Then went to the counter to buy her outfit. Once in the display area he hung my leash on a hook above the window.

"I put that there hoping you would come back' he told me. Then he shackled my legs into the spreader bar. There was an eye hook in both the spreader bar and the floor. He clipped the two together and now all i could do was pivot in place.

"Don't worry, you'll be rewarded for this soon" he told me as he left me there. People were already giving me shocked looks as they walked by the store. I'm not at all shy and I just started cheese cake posing for them. Most just made a face and walked by, some stayed and watched the show for awhile. After a couple minutes Coleen came ot of the store with her bag in hand. She looked at me for a moment then laughed and walked way.

After about an hour Paul came back. All he did though was put a leather hood over my head. It had 2 eye holes and everything from the nose to the chin was left exposed. Then he left again. He returned again after another 20 minutes or so this time with a whip in hand. One of those catonine kind. He reddened my bottom with it and slapped my thighs a few times for god measure then left me there again. I know I was a bit mean to him but I thought that would make him want to get his hands on me more. Instead he just used me as a window display. He returned again about 15 minutes later and removed my hood and gag.

"Is everything ok here" he asked.

"It's not as much fun as I hoped it would be" I answered .

"Well I didn't have a lot of fun after you left me like that the last time you were here" he said. Then he pulled out my next gag. "This is the one you said was your favorite right?". He showed me the large black pecker gag that I had teased him about the last time and began forcing it in my mouth. I tried to legitimatly protest this but it was in before I could say much. A dozen or so people watched in amazement as he gagged me with this and then gave me another whipping this time with a riding crop. Then I was left there again this time for almost an hour. It was nearly closing time and he brought me in from the window and ungagged me.

"What do you think? Am I as mean and devious as you?" he asked.

"Nobody is" I replied. I was remembering what I did to him and trying to be a good sport about it.

"Actually I had to do inventory today and didn't realy have time to play or I wouldn't have left you there for so long. My boss would have canned my ass if I didn't finish tonight. Let me make it up to you with dinner?" he asked.

I was a bit turned off at this point but decided to give him another chance "OK".

We went to dinner then a movie then back to his place. He really was a great guy. We had alot of stimulating conversation and before I knew it we were getting hot and heavy at his place.

"Can I tie you up again" he asked."I promise you'll have my full atention this time".

I hesitantly agreed. We started slow with my hands behind my back and alot of kissing and petting, then he hogtied and cleave gagged me. He lifted my shirt up and played with my breasts for awhile. Then his hand found its way under my skirt. He toyed with me for a while eventualy making me orgasm. I'm not putting a lot of detail in my story here because this page isn't suposed to be about the sex and thats mostly whats hapening now. Next I was stripped and my hands tied up over head to a hook in the center of his ceiling. He worked my whole body for about an hour. Then he lifted up my legs and stepped between them. He penetrated me and began stroking in and out I was getting ready to cum again when his door opened.

In walked Rebecca the girl from the store. She closed the door behindher with a big smile on her face.

"I see you brought our little friend home with you" she said as she reached in and squeezed one of my breasts. My eyes were popping out of my head looking at her. I didn't know what to try and do not that I could do much anyway. I suddenly relised that the first time I saw him in the store when he looked to her as if he was asking permision. I thought he was asking because she wold have to do all the work while he was fooling around. Now I knew he was asking his girlfriend for permission to play with me. He continued pumping himself into me until we both came. She had gone into another room and was now returning with a bag full of toys. She dropped its contents on the floor near me and I saw dildos, vibrators, strapons, many types of restraints and gags and alot of rope. I squirmed around a bit as she picked up a vibrator and aproached me but I wasn't going anywhere.

The rest of that night was purely sexual and I won't print it here. I have mixed feelings about that night. I didn't like being lured into that situation without consent but I wasn't hurt and they were both awsome lovers and I've never had that many orgasms in one week nevermind one night! I was never with them sexually again but I still shop in the store they work for. I have also learn not to be so outrageous in my methods of picking up guys. It was one hell of an experience but I would never want to have it again.

Tracey