David : 01 - Restraints Training at the Academy (F/M. M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

David : 01 - Restraints Training at the Academy (F/M. M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

David's stories
01 - Restraints Training at the Academy
Story index at the bottom

By David

Wednesday March 22nd 2000 05:56:07

I was reading some of the stories posted on this page and thought that I might share one of my own with you. So please forgive my bad typing skills.
You see at this time I am a state correctional officer. And I guess you could say I a pleasant time at basic training for my job.

You see I love bondage and I'm also sort of a freelance illustrator who loves to draw bondage also but that's another story. I had to go through all the basic training the state requires at the local police academy. Laws and regulations, chemical agents, weapons and so on. But the on the 2nd week we covered restraints and I was teamed up with this one hell of a knock out red head. Beth (the name that I'm using) was the same age as me 24, about 5ft 6 or so and with a figure to that will turn the head of a statue. Now I have tied women up in the past and there is nothing that turns me on more that the image of a beautiful woman completely bound and venerable and loving every minute of it at the same time. Beth and I have worked together before during the first two weeks of school and we became good friends but the thought of me taking this beautiful goddess of a woman and putting her in full restraints, lying her down on the floor and doing a full body frisk on her almost makes my heart burst through my chest.

Somehow I was handling my self well in as much of a professional manner as I could. We started off simple with just your simple hands behind the back and cuffed. She did it on me first. I stood there while she grabbed my right wrist, pulled it behind my back applied one cuff, holding it tight with one hand she grabbed my left wrist with her other. There I was with my hands cuffed behind my back by this woman in front of 18 other people. She reached over and whispered in my ear "Dam this stuff is turning me on."

At that second my blood pressure shot up as I was wanting to return the favor ever so badly. I believe she was reading my mind as she was removing the cuffs.

"I bet you can't wait to have the tables turned can you?" she whispered with a grin as she was handing them to me.

Just as I was adjusting the restraints for my turn the instructor yelled "OK every one its 5:00 we'll pick this up tomorrow with full body restraints". I just put them back in the leather case thinking to my self how mean that was. That evening after returning to our dorms (women on one side of the hall and men on the other) to change, Beth and I decided to go out for a pizza rather than eat at the school, so she agreed to ride with me in my truck. She had changed into red halter top, a pair of daisy dukes, and sandals that have thin laces that just do reach the bottom of her calf muscles.
On the way out of town she looked over at me "I bet you really enjoyed that didn't you" she smiled. "Having a woman handcuff you like that in front off a group."

I just laughed. "If you only knew girl just how bad I would love to tie you up and leave you in a way you can't get out of in this truck right now and to just drive through town with you that way, in front of everyone walking by, I'll bet you would love that wouldn't you?"

She blushed "I might, that is if you had anything to do it with."

I smiled "Girl you forget, I live on a farm so I always have a good supply of rope in my tool box." and that I did.

"OK I'm game" she said with excitement.

So I pulled off into and old path I saw at the edge of the road, got out and opened the tool box, and grabbed a good amount of rope, a role of duck tape (No tool box is complete without duck tape trust me.) I also had a small gym bag in the box with an change of clothes so I grabbed a sock also. I closed the box walked around to the other side, opened the door and asked Beth to step out and turn around with her back to me, which she did. I used one length of rope and put the rest in the seat with the tape. Pulling her hands behind her I put her palms together. I then circled her wrists 4 or 5 times with the thin white rap and crossed the cords in the middle. Using my pocket knife to cut of the extra length I use it to tie her elbows together crossing the cord in the same fashion. Grabbing another length of cord I doubled it up. Turning her to face me I tied the cord around her waist so that the extra length would hang in front.

She had a look of shock in her eyes because she knew what was going to happen next. I pulled the cord between her legs but instead of tying it the back of her waist I looped it through the cord between her wrist, separated the two strands, brought them around each side of her slender waist, and tied it in the front. With a look of surprise to her face "Dam you don't play around do you?"

I looked up at her "Do you want to quit?"

"No I'm having to much fun now to quit."

"OK but when I tie a woman up I tie her up good. You sure you want to go on?"

"You bet I can take it."

I said OK and grabbed my next amount of cord. Using my pocket knife again I cut another length of cord and bound her ankles together in the same fashion as her wrist and elbows. And use the rest of the length to bind her above and below the knees the same way. I stood back to take in the sight.

"Well what do you think?" I asked her with the excitement boiling up inside me.

"I don't thing I'm going anywhere" she said as she was testing her bonds.

"That's what you think, we still haven't eaten yet."

"What lick this?" she said with fear "you got to be joking."

I just smiled "I told you I was going to drive you around town.

"B-but Oh shit" with a hard voice

"OK now you don't want me to gag you also do you?"

"You win I'll be a good girl".

I opened the tool box again and put the rest of the cord back up leaving out the tape and sock. I also reached in the box and pulled out my long duster coat.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"Well being you can't go in the pizza place like this, I thought we go to a drive through instead."

She looked down at those beautiful legs of hers with the cord binding her ankles and knees. And the cord around her waist with crotch cord over her very short daisy dukes, and her breast almost bursting forward out of her halter top because of her wrist and elbows being tied together.

I place my duster coat over her shoulders and lifted her back in to the truck. We pulled out of the old dirt path and drove down the road to the next town. When we got to the drive through we ordered a couple of burgers at the speaker and drove up to the pickup window. There was a high school girl working the drive through about 17 or 18, I took the food and paid for it. I thought Beth was going to faint when part or the coat slid of her knee, showing portion of the cord bound around her knees and ankles. I don't know if the high school girl saw it or not when she gave me the change, but Beth's face was red with fear.

We pulled off the side of the road at a wide shoulder a few miles away and Beth asked me how is she to eat with her hand tied behind her. I stated that I don't see a problem because her mouth is working fine. I would break of some of the cheese burger and fed it to her and give her some drink, while I would eat some of mine. We finished eating and I slid the coat off of her saying she won't need it any more.

"What if some one were to see me?"

"You know you're starting to ask to many questions". I leaned her seat all the way back, since it was a extended cab truck there was plenty of room for the seat to lean back. I took the thin white sock from earlier and as she started to protest stuffed it in her mouth, then tore some duck tape and placed over her mouth alone with another strip of tape. After that all she could do was shake her head and mmmmf. It was close to edge of dark by this time so I wasn't to concerned. But I must say I could not help but loock down at that beautiful image in the passenger seat, that beautiful woman helplessly bound and gagged next to me in the cap of my truck.

We drove all over town that night all in to the next county. It was around 1:00 when she was finally released in the are of the parking lot had no night lights at the campus. We gave each other a passionate kiss goodnight and headed to our dorms. We lost touch after those four weeks so I really don't know what she is doing right now, I just know that was the best trip to a drive through I eve had.

David
davidc@intrstar.net