Robin : 01 - Arrested on St. Patrick's Day (MM/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Robin : 01 - Arrested on St. Patrick's Day (MM/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Robin's stories
01 - Arrested on St. Patrick's Day
Story index at the bottom

By Robin

Wednesday March 22nd 2000 07:53:54

I've been reading this page for a while now and loving most of the stories on it but never really had one to contribute. I've always been afraid of letting a guy tie me up. I mean what if he was too rough or took things too far. I never really thought about letting a girl tie me up either. That idea really just never occurred to me because I like guys. Last Friday however something weird happened that just might change a few things for me.

I was at a big party on my friend's college campus. It was St. Patricks day and like all true Irish girls I got completely wasted. About 3am my friend Katelyn and I staggered out to her car to go home. We were both loud and obnoxious when ever we got really drunk and tonight was no exception. We attracted the attention of 2 campus cops. When they asked us to keep it down we told them that we were just leaving. Unfortunately they got up to us right next to Katelyn's car. When they saw her opening the door they told her to stop.

"I can't let you drive in your condition" said one of them.

"I don't need a babysitter." yelled Katelyn.

"We're just going a few blocks" I told him giggling at Katelyn's attitude.

"Then you can walk" said the other cop.

"It's too fucking cold to walk that far dumb ass!" screamed Katelyn. We were both trashed and giggling out of control about everything. One of the cops grabbed her by the wrist and said come on well give you a ride. I don't really know why but she pulled away and kicked him in the shin pretty hard.

"Get your fucking hands off of me pervert" she yelled and we both fell back against her car laughing.

"That's it!" said the cop who got kicked. "You girls just got yourselves PC'ed for the night."

He reached for his hand cuffs. We both began kicking at them and yelling out things. I don't remember exactly what we said but before I knew it we were both on the ground hogtied with those plastic ties. Then we were watched by one of them while the other went to get there car. We were lifted into the back seat and taken to the station. All during the ride we continued to yell out dumb things that we thought were so funny. At one point our humer took a strange turn.

"These pigs must love it when a couple of cuties like us go out and tie one on so they get to tie one up" said Katelyn.

"You mean tie two up " I replied.

We were both still giggling out of control.

"I mean surely this is the most excitement a couple of ugly fucks like you have had in a long time" she yelled.

"Hey will you guys take us home now if we promise to suck you off" I asked. I don't know were that came from. I've had very little sex in my life and I've never been easy for anyone. I don't have a clue what I would've done if they took me up on that. Anyway we thought that was hysterical and almost fell off the seat laughing.

"No answer? Well how about if we promised to fuck you then." said Katelyn.

"These two must have just finished fucking each other or something."I said. This time Katelyn did fall of the sat laughing.

"Hey I fell off the seat back here" she cried.

"Yeah and I almost went down on her." I added

"You can go down on me any time babe!" Katelyn said. We both stopped for a second then burst out laughing again.

"No way you can go down on me!" I shot back. "Hey that's it you fuckers. How about you take us home and watch us go at it with each other?" More hysterical laughter and then.

"How about you untie me and let me whip her hogtied ass?" Katelyn said "Maybe I can tickle her into a little frenzy for you!"

"OH baby you know what I like!!!" I exclaimed.

"I bet I do." she replied. "And I bet I could get you off better than any guy you've ever been with."

"I'm sure you coud do better than both of these dweebs" I answered.

"My puppy could do that" she said. This time I did come off the seat laughing. "Hey are you trying to stick your tongue i my throat or something?" she asked giggling.

I looked at her for a moment then answered yes and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She was trying to laugh at me a first but then started kissing back. We made out for a while and that was the last thing I remember before morning. I don't remember being brought in the station, stripped to my under wear put in a cell and re-hogtied. But that is where and how I was when I woke up the next morning.

I awoke on a bunk in a cell. I saw Katlyn squirming around on the bunk on the opposite wall. We were both tied as we were last night only now we were in are bras and panties and they had gagged us! I grunted into my gag and squirmed a bout but I was badly hungover and that stopped immediately. Katelyn looked at me and asked if I was alright. We were only cleave gagged and I understood her perfectly. I shook my head yes and asked her the same. We talked a little but even though we could understand each other it was awkward to talk with a gag in our mouths so mostly we just laid there. I couldn't help but look at her body a few times and I noticed her doing the same to me.

I don't knew if anyone cares what we look like but I'll take a moment to describe us. Katelyn is 5'5" and about 110 pounds. She has a kind of short but stylish hair do and actually it has grown out to be almost shoulder length now. Her hair is black and her eyes are brown. She is in school on an athletic scholarship so she obviously has a great body with good tone to it. Her face is so cute in that girl next door kind of way.

I'm a little taller at around 5'7' I have long blond hair and blue eyes. I do some local modeling in the Boston area so you know I'm fairly pretty. I'm not a toned as Katelyn but I'm in decent shape and I have much larger breasts.

After about two hours from the time I woke up a guard came back to check on us.

"I see you girls are awake now are you sober enough to go home." she asked

We both shook are heads yes eagerly and we were released from our bondage. After a bit of yelling and threats to file a complaint against them we were informed that every thing that was done was within their rights. They could remove clothing from drunks to keep them from hanging them selves. They can restrain drunks to keep them from hurting themselves in any other way though I don't get why they would need to strip us if we were restrained. Katelyn however remembered being put in the cell in our under wear but not restrained. They restrained us later because we wouldn't settle down and she was climbing up on the bars when they came back to check on us. Aparently they have the right to gag us if we are violating other prisoners right to sleep not that the gags they used didn't quiet us at all they just distorted our words. Although that was enough to make me stop trying to talk when I was sober so maybe that's how a cleave gag is supposed to work. I told them that I didn't believe them about everything and that I would be checking with my lawyer. They told me that was fine but we had only been placed in protective custody and that if charges were filed against them they would file a long list of things against us. Katelyn asked what that meant and they told us that we were drunk and disorderly, resisted arest, assaulted 2 police officers, and propositioned them. Our memories cleared somewhat as they read their list of complaints we blushed a little and shut our mouths.

My first bondage experience was now over. It was a very non pleasurable one but it was quit an experience. Later that night Katelyn reminded me of some of our conversation and the kissing. She wanted to know if I was as into that as she was.

"The kissing" I asked blushing a bit

"The kissing, the bondage, the going down on each other, the whipping and the tickling and anything else I leaving out" she replied. I was blushing so much now she didn't need an answer. "Good" she said "I've been waiting a long time to find someone to share some of my secret fantasies with. Who knew my best friend was into this stuff the whole time." She sat in my lap pulled my head up by my hair and stuck her tongue down my throat for about 5 minutes. "I've got some great plans for you next weekend " she promised.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I'll just keep that my little secret for now" She answered and then got up and left.

I never get to see her during the week or haven't seen her since but I am dying to have some more pleasurable bondage experiences with her. Maybe they'll be worth sharing here.

Robin