Robin : 02 - Exploring Bondage with Katelyn (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Robin : 02 - Exploring Bondage with Katelyn (F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Robin's stories
02 - Exploring Bondage with Katelyn
Story index at the bottom

By Robin

Saturday April 8th 2000 02:47:53

This is a follow up to my first story from a couple weeks ago.

Katlyn came to my place the next weekend carrying a small duffle bag. I had been waiting impatiently for this all week. I had no idea what we were going to do or what it would be like but I knew it would be great. We exchanged pleasantries. I was dying to know if she was going to keep her promise but didn't know how to bring it up. I kept glancing at her bag wondering what she had brought. After she was there for about an hour and we had a little lunch she turned to me and said

"You're awfully interested in my bag."

"No not really. I was just..." she cut me off

"Come on I'll show you what's in it". She picked up the bag and took me by he hand and headed for the bedroom. I felt really giddy.

"I was gonna save this for tonight but your just lost thinking about it aren't you?" she asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked back trying not to grin too much.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" she answered as she dumped her bag out on my bed. I looked over her stuff and saw a few pieces of rope several scarves and bandanas a ball gag and a vibrator.

"Oh I get it you want me to tie you up now." I said to her. She smiled sweetly and walked behind me.

"Maybe next time". She said as she reached around me and lifted my shirt over my head. I was trembling with excitement and anticipation. "I promised you something special this week." She dropped my shirt to the floor and reached around me again. She began to gently rub my belly and worked her way up to my breasts. My head rolled back onto her shoulder and we were cheek to cheek. This continued for a while then she slid her arms across my chest and onto my arms. Then she slid them down to my wrists. She gently pulled them behind me and held them with one hand while she reached for a piece of rope with the other. She grabbed the rope in the middle letting it double over it self. She wrapped it around my wrists once and passed the ends through the loop in the middle and then wrapped it around my wrists several times in the opposite direction. She finished by passing the ends between my wrists a couple of times then tied them off. I tested the rope a couple of times and it was really well tied. Se wrapped another piece around my arms just above my elbows. Then she squeezed my elbows together behind and tied them the same way. She returned to rubbing my breasts and this time she pulled down the cups of my bra and her fingers danced around directly on my nipples. We had only been at this for 10 minutes and I could already feel myself growing very aroused. She stopped for a moment and walked over to the bed. She picked up a bandana and a scarf. Being gagged was my least favorite part of our prior experience but when she held the wadded up bandana to my face I opened my mouth and allowed her to push it in. She knotted the scarf and cleave gagged me with it. She then began to use her mouth on my breasts. She licked and sucked them for about 15 minutes. Her tongue darted around my nipples and I felt very hot at this point. She stepped back and flicked one of my nipples.

"They look ready to me" she said.

"Ready for what?"I thought to my self.

She returned to te bed and pushed aside the pile of stuff she had dumped out of her bag. At the bottom of the pile were 2 clothes pins. She cupped my breast with her left hand and rolled my nipple between her thumb and first finger for a moment then she placed one of the clothes pins on the nipple. I flinched as it clamped shut on me. She repeated the process on the other side then she walked behind me. She began toying with my breasts again. Rubbing them and squeezing them and gripping the clothes pins and stretching my nipples with them. This was a very weird feeling. It hurt or stung a bit but it aroused me so much more than it bothered me. Next she slid her hands down my body and unfastened my pants. She slid them down my legs and told me to step out of them. She tied my knees and ankles the same as my wrists then she took another one of the scarfs and used it to blind fold me.

"You're just going to love this!" she told me and then she tied a rope around my waist. Then she fastened the ropes around my thighs and in between my legs. She pushed something into the rope harness she had fastened around my crotch. I wasn't sure what but I had my suspicions.

"I have to run out and get a few things for tonight. I wont be more than an hour or two."Katelyn informed me then I a heard a click and felt a strong vibration on my crotch. My suspicion was correct. She had strapped the vibrator over my vagina in just the most perfect position. A second later I heard my bedroom door close. At first I thought this would be fun. It felt so good! After about 20 minutes Katelyn came back into the room.

"I cant believe I almost left with out doing this!"she exclaimed. I felt her doing something with the clothes pins. After a couple of seconds she placed a hand on my back and pushed gently.

"Bend forward a little." She ordered. I did and she somehow had connected the clothes pins to the ropes around my knees. I now had to stay hunched over. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Ok I'm off." She said and I heard the bedroom door close again. This time I heard the front door close shortly after.

Aside from being hunched over this still felt good but as time went on I found myself growing too hot and my body began writhing against the vibrator. I couldn't really move for fear of falling over or tripping on something. I was stuck in the center of the floor with the vibrator grinding against me and each time I reacted with so much as a flinch the clothes pins tugged at my nipples. I moaned into my gag hopping Katelyn was just toying with me and hadn't really left but she had. My reactions to the sensations grew stronger and stronger and I know I must have looked like a snake with some body stepping on its tail as I writhed and wiggled about unable to move from my spot.

About an hour had past and Katelyn hadn't returned yet. I was the most aroused I had ever been. My loins had been on fire for some time now and I knew I was going to orgasm any second now. When I finally blew it felt like somebody hit my crotch with a fire extingisher.I gained momentary relief from this but I was still tied in the same position with the vibrator humming away and my breasts suffering each time I moved. After only a minute or two I could feel myself starting to build up again.

"Where the fuck is Katelyn? How much longer is she going to keep me like this?"I thought to myself. The answer was a lot longer and there was much more in store for me when she returned.

Robin

----------------------------------------

Monday April 10th 2000 03:19:01

Katelyn returned about two and a half hours after she had left. I had cum a second time. Looking back these were brought on kind of easy but I had been anxiously awaiting this all week and it was my first time experiencing these sensations so I guess that got me excited really easily. My back was aching now from the position I was left in. My back was arched up with my elbows tied together but I was also forced to bend forward at the waist and squat slightly at the knees because the clothes pins on my nipples had been tied to the ropes around my knees. I had been afraid to move for fear of falling over but now I felt like I might collapse any minute anyway. Finally I heard my front door open.

"I'm back! Did you miss me?" she called out as she came in. It took her nearly 15 minutes before she came into my room. When she did she began caressing me and then her hand slid between my legs.

"My God yuu're soaked!" she told me." and I was worried you would be mad at me for leaving you here for so long. It looks as though you've been enjoying your self."She taunted. All I could do was grunt back at her through my gag. Her fingers began playing with my pussy and her other hand reached around me and grabbed hold of my right breast. She squeezed and pulled at it handling it much more firmly and rough than she had earlier. Soon the fingers in my panties began to penetrate me. She moved them gently at first but then started pushing them in faster and harder going deeper each time. I threw my head back and screamed into my gag as I exploded into my third orgasm. Then I collapsed into her arms.

I was dragged into the living room and laid on the floor. I was left alone for awhile and although I was still tied in the same position the stress was off my back and I could relax now. After a half hour Katelyn sat next to me.

"You know what you look like you need?" she asked.

"MMMMMM'I moaned softly at her through my gag.

"You look like you need a good tickling." She told me and reached for my ribs.

"MM MMM" I grunted shaking my head no but she went ahead and did it anyway. I jerked around trying to get away from her. Of course I couldn't go anywhere and each time I moved the clothes pins on my breasts tugged at my nipples. I jerked so hard one time that the clothes pin on my right breast came off. This hurt, a lot but it would be worth it if she left it off. I jerked my knees down sharply and ripped the other clothes pin off It hurt worse than the first one but it freed me up to move about. I rolled and squirmed about wildly now and Katelyn enjoyed this.

"I should put those back on you your not supposed to free your self from any part of my control."She said as she gave me a very firm slap on my ass."I think I like you squirming about though." she began tickling me much more intensely now and slapped my ass sharply each time I rolled on my stomach. Then she stopped suddenly and got up and walked away.

"I think I'll start dinner now."She said as she left. This gave me a much needed rest from the tickling. It only lasted 15 minutes though before I heard her come back. When she came back she stood above me not saying or doing anything for what seemed like forever. I was laying on my back when she finally reached down and grabbed my ankles lifting them up and twisting me over on my stomach. Unable to see this coming I let out a sharp shriek. She bent my knees up and I knew what was next.

"You looked so cute tied like this last weekend. I just have to see it again." she declared as she hogtied me. When she finished she stood back to admire her work.

"You look just perfect."she said then headed for the kitchen again. When she came back she started tickling me again. This time she began with my feet, the one place she missed last time and the place I'm the most ticklish. I freaked out as she found this out . I tried to roll on my back and press my feet to the ground but she easily turned me back over and attacked them again. I thought I'd die from the laughter when she stopped to go to the kitchen again. Thank God she was hungry! She came back and tickled me again this time going all over my body. After 10 minutes or so she stopped and untied the hogtie. Then she untied my ankles and knees and heled me stand up.

"I think dinner should be ready now." She said as she led me toward the kitchen."This will be fun, but nothing compared to what I have planned for after dinner!"

Robin

------------------------------------------

Thursday April 13th 2000 07:08:13

Once we were in the kitchen I was sat in a chair with my arms pulled over the back and tied to the cross brace between the rear legs. My ankles were tied to the front legs and my knees were pushed wide apart and tied to the upper part of the front legs. Katelyn sat in my lap and started kissing my neck. She switched from side to side a few times and then started working her way down to my breasts. She kissed, licked and sucked them for a long time then she ungagged me and started kissing me on the lips.

"Is everything okay?" She asked. I nodded yes "No complaints so far then?"

The batteries in he vibrator had died and I didn't even notice when with all that was happening to me but it was still strapped tightly to my crotch and was very uncomfortable to sit on.

"Could you take away the vibrator? It hurts a bit to sit on it like this."I asked and she removed it. She also just noticed that the batteries were dead.

"Does that feel better?" She asked and I shook my head yes."Good! Oh and by the way I picked up plenty of batteries when I went out so you can have your little friend back later."

"You really get off on being in complete control like this don't you?" I asked her.

"Absolutely!" She replied in a snap.

"What are you going to do when it's my turn to be in charge?" I asked

"That's not going to happen anytime soon if I ever decide to let you go at all. If it does though I'll just lie back and enjoy it and hope you can do as much to turn me on as I have for you!" she answered.

She fixed us a couple of plates and put them on the table and poured us some wine. I was still blindfolded and she made me play litle guessing games about what she had cooked us and teased me about not eating tonight if I couldn't guess what each forkfull of food was as she held it under my nose.

When we were through with diner she asked if I wanted more wine. I told her no but she said of course you do and held the bottle to my lips forcing me to take a large sip. Then I heard the sound of her chugging some herself. Next I felt a cold splash between my breasts and let out a short shriek as the chilled wine hit my skin unexpectedly. She giggled and then started liking it off my chest. Then she poured some more on me and continued licking it off. She continued this for a while occasionally taking a sip and making me take one to. I don't know how long it took but I know she emptied the bottle.

"I think it's time for desert" She said

She spent about a half hour feeding me strawberries and grapes and slices of other fruits making me guess what each one was. Then I felt her pour something different on my nipple. I didn't know what it was but it took her a long time to lick it all off. Then she repeated this on the other side. She went back and forth a few times then she took her shirt and bra off and covered her nipples. She held them to my mouth and told me to lick. I stuck out my tongue cautiously the first time not knowing what I would taste but once I tasted the chocolate syrup I started licking away {I love chocolate!!!} She covered her self again and I licked it off again then she took a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back.

"Open your mouth and keep your head back!" she instructed. She filled my mouth with whip cream and then brought her mouth down on mine and started licking and sucking her half of the whip cream out. The whip cream was gone pretty quick but she keep her tongue in my mouth for the longest time. When she took it out she pulled my head back and filled my mouth again. This time she stopped kissing me when the whip cream was gone. My blind fold was removed and I watched her dump the rest of the container of chocolate syrup all over my chest and belly. She did her best to lick it all off but there was way too much and when she couldn't eat any more I was still covered.

"Oh well!I guess my eyes are bigger than my belly. We'll have to give you a shower." She said with a big smile on her face.

I was untied from the chair and taken to the bathroom. My panties were removed and I was told to stand in the shower. My arms were untied and my bra removed. Then my wrists were quickly pulled in front of me and retied. Then they were tied up to the shower head. The water was turned on and I shrieked as the cold water hit me. She adjusted the temperature and then stripped down and got in with me. She scrubbed me down and massaged me in the shower until I was completely cleaned and relaxed then she washed herself up good and stepped out. I watched her reach in and shut the warm water off and then head for the door.

"You bitch!" I called out after her.

"SSHH carefull you don't want to spend too long in there and come out completely pruned up." She taunted.

It took a moment for all the warm water to go through the pipes and leave just the cold running over my body. When it happened it was ice cold and I shrieked and screamed but Katelyn just left me there.She eventualy came back and shut off the water. She toweled me off. I was thinking of overpowering her and getting some revenge. She had been in control long enough but decided to see how far she would take things. Besides she never untied my wrists she just untied them from the shower and led me o the living room were I was laid on the floor and my ankles were tied. My wrists were tied to my ankles and I was left alone. I was exhausted after all of this and dozed off quickly.

When I awoke a couple hours later Katelyn was watching the end of a movie. I had to wait there until it was over. When she was ready my wrists were separated from my ankles and my ankles were untied. I was helped up and taken to the bed room, sat on the bed and then laid down. My ankles were tied apart to the bed posts.

"Aren't we done for the night yet?" I asked her

"No. You wanted to sleep when I wanted to play and now you owe me some time." She answered.

She pushed my arms up over head and sat on my chest. She tied one of my wrists to a bed post then untied my wrists from each other and pulled the free one to the opposite bed post. I was now tied spreadeagle style on my own bed completely naked. She laid down on top of me and started kissing me. She worked her way down my body until she reached my clit. I had never had oral sex preformed on my before and what she was doing now was driving me insane. I was screaming and moaning. She went on with this forever and I was about to have another orgasm when she stopped and left the room.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I asked

"You'll see!" She replied.

She left me waiting for 20 minutes and then came back. She had the vibrator with her.

"Look!" She exclaimed as she clicked it on. "Brand new batteries!!!"

It hummed louder and shook more then when she first used it on me. She touched me with it and my whole body heaved. She had left me wanting to cum so bad but I didn't want to cum this way. I wanted her to make me cum the way she almost did before.

"Not with that!" I told her

"Which one of us is tied up and which ones giving the orders?"She asked.

"I want you do do what you were doing before."I replied.

"You obviously weren't listening a moment ago she said as she reached for the ball gag that was still laying on the bed.

"NO we don't need thammmppphh>"I was cut short as the gag was pushed into place.

"I decide what we need and what we do!"She exclaimed."Trust me!"

She began to toy with me using both her mouth and the vibrator. She had me ready to explode again soon but left me just before I found release. I screamed at her through my gag but she ignored me and left. She returned to do the same 3 more times. Finally after building my up like that 5 times she came back to finish the job. I felt like a chain reaction of explosions went off in my body. She was right when she said to trust her this was the greatest feeling of my life. I was bordering on blacking out when I finished coming. Katelyn penetrated me with the vibrator and I woke right back up. She tied a crotch rope to hold it in then got up and turned off the lights. I felt her climb on top of me and lay her head on my shoulder.

"You went to sleep earlier. There is no way you get to go to sleep first now." She whispered in my ear.

I screamed and squirmed as the vibrator went off like a jack hammer in my over sensitized pussy. I came a second time rather quickly. Katelyn knew when I did and giggled. She kissed my shoulder and cuddled up to me to go to sleep. It would take another hour and another orgasm before I would finally pass out from exhaustion. The whole time all I could think about was how all day long Katelyn kept changing personalities. Sometimes she was romantic and fun loving other times she was the evil bitch queen. This had been way more intense for a first time bondage experience then I ever expected but she kept me guessing all day and it was awsome. As I was ready to pass out my final thought was that this is only saturday night. Was she going to let me go in the morning or was I in for more of her devious little games. I wasn't even sure myself which one I wanted!

Robin

----------------------------------------

Monday April 17th 2000 03:32:59

I awoke late the next morning around 11:30 I found myself alone still tied spreadeagle to my bed. The vibrator was gone but the crotch rope was tightened and ground into me with any litle move I made. I had to wait about an hour before Katelyn came in.

"I see your finaly awake.I thought mabey you were gong to sleep right up untill I had to leave." she said and then started tickling me. I squirmed and mmpphh widly and she had the biggest smile on her face. She hooked a finger under the already way too tight crotch rope and gave it a few tugs.

"MMMPPPHH MMMPPPHH!"I tried screaming at her as the ropes bit into me.

"Shh." She said with a finger in front of her lips. "You know you're loving every minute of this." She produced a plastic tube and held it up for me to see. "Have you ever used this stuff before? I've been told it can get you really hot if you apply it to the right places."

She rolled the tube around and I saw the label. It was a tube of bengay. She squeezed out some on her hand and started rubbing it in on my left breast.

"MMMPPHH!! MMPPHH!!!"I screamed at her. I knew that this stuff had a chemical reaction with your skin that created heat. I didn't know what it would feel like on the really sensitive and private parts of my body and I really didn't want to find out but Katelyn just kept rubbing away. She covered my other breast then rubbed some on my inner thighs very close to my pussy.

"Enjoy sweetie" she said with a huge grin and then left me there. It took a couple minutes before it started working. First I felt a strong burning sensation. It was a really annoying feeling that made me writhe around in agony. I couldn't believe Katelyn would do this to me! After a few more minutes I found that I was starting to feel hot. The burning feeling began to feel a lot like when your hot with sexual arousal. The cool air that blew over these areas as I squirmed and flopped about trying to find some relief actually stimulated the feeling. The crotch rope that bit and ground into me each time I moved added yet another sensation to my predicament. I kept growing hotter and hotter with know way to find any relief. Katelyn came in a couple of times to reapply the bengay. I was so tired from nonstop squirming but I couldn't hold myself still. These sensations were just to strong. Katelyn came in to watch me for awhile and added a tickle here and there. She then produced a camera and started clicking off pictures of me.

"MMMPPPHHH!!!! MMMPPPPHH!!!"I tried to scream at her not to take pictures. Why would she want them and who would she show them to I asked myself. She just kept clicking away.

"I have to have something to gossip about with your next boyfriend and he probably won't believe this with out pictures." She told me as she finished off the roll of film. Then she left me there alone agian.

I squirmed nonstop untill the last of the bengay she had put on me wore off. I was lying there completely exhausted when Katelyn returned.

"I have to leave very soon now so lets make this the best part of the whole weekend!" She said as she untied my crotch rope." I wanna make sure you want to do this again sometime."

I looked at the clock and it was almost three now. Katelyn would need to leave for school in about an hour. She had brought a bowl in to the room with her and took an ice cube from the bowl and started rubbing it around one of my nipples. I was still feeling a little hot from her last game but the ice made my nipples stand out even more erect than they already were. She brought her mouth down on my breast as she moved the ice cube to the other side. She went back and forth on them several times. She had really figured out how to push all my buttons during this weekend and now I felt myself stirring at every little touch she gave me. She kissed her way down my belly over my crotch and down my leg. She came back up the other leg and stopped at my crotch. She darted her tongue out a few times then reached for the bowl and took another ice cube. She teased my pussy with it for awhile then she pushed it in. She brought her mouth back down on me and and used her tongue to push it in deeper and deeper. She sucked and licked and nibbled on my clit for the rest of the time we had, bringing me to the best orgasm yet. My body heaved and my back arched up almost breaking in half when I came. Katelyn got up and left the room stopping at the door way to smile at me. She came back a ew minutes later with her coat on and hr bag packed. I figured she wanted to make a quick get away when she let me go. She had kept me tied up for more than 24hours straight. She had been a lot more sexual than I would have ever expected. I had never told a guy about my interest in bondage because I thought that they might take it to far or something but I doubt If any guy I've ever known would have done half as much as Katelyn had done to me. She stood above me smiling down and I thought that it was finally over.

"Well this is it." she said." I have to go now. "Her smile grew wider as she pulled the vibrator out of her pocket. My eyes also grew wide as I saw her turn it on and reach for my crotch.

"MMMPPPHHH!!!! MMMMPPHHH!!!"I tried screaming at her but she didn't care. The crotch rope was retied to hold it in and then she pulled the clothes pins out of her pocket and put them on my breast. As a final torture she rub more bengay over all my sensitive areas.

"This was the best weekend of my life. How about you?" She asked as she stood at my bedroom door with her hand on the knob ready to pull it closed behind her.

"MMMPPPHH!!MMMPPPHHH!!MMPPPHH!!MMMPPPPH!!!MMPH!!!MMPPPHHH!!!"I let out a nonstop barrage of screams as I watched her close the door. I heard the front door close a couple of seconds later. My body was out of control and I knew from experience now that I was helpless to stop what was about to happen. Once again Katelyn had done something that I never would have thought to do or even would have believed any body would do. I looked around to see if she had left me away to get free that I hadn't noticed yet but saw nothing. I began screaming into my gag endlessly hoping someone would hear me but I knew no one would. Not with this ballgag in my mouth. I didn't really believe she'd leave me like this but I now knew she would do just about anything else. I knew she needed to leave for school. It was a long drive and she would need to be up very early tomorrow. My mind created al these crazy fantasies about what she might do to humiliate me. Would she send my mother over to find me or one of my other friends. Maybe she would call the cops and report something to make them come over. What if she called some guy I knew and sent him ovr? What would he do if he found me like this?

An hour or so later I heard the door open. Then I heard nothing for a few minutes. I didn't make any noise at first because I didn't know who was out there nd I wasn't sure if I wanted to be found like this. Then I decided that there was no way I would ever get lose on my own so I had better make sure whoever was out there found me. I screamed away for about 5 minutes wondering how loud my screams were out side of this room through the ballgag. Finaly my door popped open. There was Katelyn looking down on me with a giant smile on her face. She untied me and ungagged me.

"What are you fucking crazy or something?" I yelled at her.

"AWW did I scare you?" She asked back laughing at me. "You didn't really think i would leave you here to die or something did you?"

"No but I expected you to send someone else over to find me and embarrass me or something. What are you doing here anyway why aren't you on your way back to school?" I asked.

"MMM send someone else over to find you. I"ll have to remember that one for next time." she said

"Fuck you you will! If you ever do that to me I'll have someone kill you!" I exclaimed "So why are you still here? You'll flunk out of school if you miss any more classes."

"Relax!" she answered."I set the clocks back its only 2:30."

"You bitch. You mean you've been planning to screw me like that since before I even woke up this morning?"I asked.

"Actually I've had this whole weekend planned out since last weekend>" She told me.

"You are unbelievable cruel." I told her.

"Hey the way I see it bondage is a game of phycological warfare. The more scared or aroused or in suspense or even embarrassed you are the more fun it is. You can't tell me this wasn't more exciting than some cute little tie up game you heard or read about somewhere when every one giggles and laughs for an hour or so and then says that's enough. Can you?" She asked

I didn't have an answer for that because this was the most exciting weekend of my life so far!

Robin