Chris : 01 - Wanna try something? (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chris : 01 - Wanna try something? (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chris's stories
01 - Wanna try something?
Story index at the bottom

By Chris

Tuesday February 8th 2000 06:13:17

Ok i never really had bondage fetishes or anything until i went to visit a relative of mine. I'm 19 and one night, when i was out by myself, hoping to pick up a girl or two, I met this really really fine blonde chick. So we got to talking and we hit it off really good. She was the one that approached me (which i find to be a turn on) and she told me I looked like i was a surfer. And I was like "Well i didn't know we had a certain look" (coz i do surf and I was in a city that's not near a beach) and her comment sorta offended me because it's not a "look". But it was cool coz she said she was into surfers even though there were few where she lived and didn't do it herself.

So we went downtown to a club and danced (i don't dance for many girls either) for a while. We hit it off really good and she invited me back to her house. Her parents had conveniently stepped out for the night. And of course i was like "ooo yah!" (but i didn't say that out loud) so i agreed and went with her home. She picked out a movie to watch, Romeo and Juliet (the new one) and we got about half way through the movie and we started to make out. Things got pretty intense, with me stripping down to my boxers, she to her blue satin bra and panties. This girl had a nice, tight body and blonde hair and brown eyes (which i think is very rare).

She stopped for a minute and she was like "I wanna try something" so i was up for it. She told me to put my hands behind me and close my eyes. so i did, not expecting anything and she quickly started to tape my hands together with duct tape. At first it kinda concerned me coz i'd never been tied up before, especially by a girl i had just met. So i was like "What are you doing?" and she said "I just wanna try this with you" and my heart was racing out of fear and excitement. I was still a bit nervous and I was asking alot of questions. She got fed up with it and taped my mouth shut by wrapping it around my mouth like 3 times. That really made me nervous, but i shut up anyway. She laid me down on the bed and taped my feet apart to each end of the bed and... well i can't write what happened next. But i will say i have a new fetish and that night was the best night I've ever spent with a girl.

Chris

-------------------------------------

Monday May 1st 2000 10:06:55

Well, i posted a story here earlier. Recently i got to go and visit my relatives in Cincinnati again and in the process i got to visit that girl i met last year again! Unfortunately i only got to see her for about 2 hours. I went over to her house and she took me to her room. We started to make out and i stopped and she was like "What?". I said "Can we do it like last time?". She grinned and laughed and said "Oh you liked that huh?!". I just grinned really big and shook my head yes. She was like "Well i would, but i'm out of tape... sorry!". I had put a roll of duct tape in my bag just in case, and i brought it with me and i just pulled it out and smiled and she smiled and was like "ok." Anyway this time i was on her bed and she taped my hands together above me to the middle of her bed (you'd have to see her bed to understand it), and my ankles apart to the bottom posts. She tore off a piece of tape and she was about to put it over my mouth when i just realized her parents were downstairs. I was like "wait wait wait, what about your parents, your parents are downstairs remember?". She said "so?" and i was like "well they're gonna hear us won't they? i don't think they'd take too kindly if they heard and came up here." She said "They won't if you be quiet!" and with that she put the tape over my mouth. I was very scared at first because i was so scared her parents were gonna come up and find me there like that with her on top of me. But my fear quickly turned to excitement and she pulled my boxers down and... well i can't write that part. She looked better than ever by the way, and this time her bra and underwear were black.

After we were finished and she let me go we went downstairs to wait for my ride. I KNOW her parents heard us, especially since i wasn't making most of the noise, and also coz when i came down they didn't say goodbye or anything and usually they're really open and friendly. So i didn't say anything and we waited for my ride and i got a kiss goodbye and that was it. Hope ya like this story coz i took a big risk to make it happen!

Chris