Dan25 : 01 - Bondage Poker (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dan25 : 01 - Bondage Poker (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dan25's stories
01 - Bondage Poker
Story index at the bottom

By Dan25

Monday June 12th 2000 10:30:44

Bondage Poker

Long time reader, first time writer. Enjoyed the stories for some time now, felt it only right to contribute something myself.

When I was in college, which seems an eternity ago, I dated for some time a very nice girl, who we'll call Kate. Kate was about 5'7, about 135-140, with dark hair and other very pleasing assets. Kate was very sexy in everything she wore, it was something she exuded in everything she did. She was somewhat shy and reserved in public, but not in private, which is where most of this story takes place.

Now, one night we were visiting friends, all of which were very bored, and none of which had any idea of what to do. After some time, a game of strip poker was suggested, but laughed off as a joke. A few nights later, when Kate and I were alone in her house (a rarity since her roomies were seemingly everpresent) she suggested we play our own little game of strip poker. After much deliberation I said, "I guess so, if you really want to." In actuality, I think I tripped over myself running to get a deck of cards.

We went into her room, locked the door, and this is when inspiration struck. I asked her if we could play a different kind of card game.

"How about instead of strip poker we play bondage poker?" I asked. Now, bondage was nothing to new for us, we had been playing some bondage games for quite some time. It was something completely new to her when we started going out, but something she began to enjoy after time. And here's a sidepoint. I've seen and read a lot of questions about women and bondage, and since mostly guys are reading this anyway, it seems pertinent. Most people, men and women, will like bondage if they are introduced to it properly. This means bringing it up honestly and openly, and then moving very slowly. After all, bondage is trust in its most simplest form. Don't break out the ball gag on a first date, don't push to hard, and go very slowly with everything. It has been my experience that women are very receptive to just about anything if they are with someone they trust.

Anyway, enough of that, back to the story. So Kate says sure, why not. (Very cool gal) So we lay out the rules, which are pretty simple. Every winning hand requires the loser to either remove an article of clothing or be bound in some way. The winner of the hand can also choose to put an article of clothing back on, or have one body part unbound. The game ends when someone is naked (Woohoo!) or when someone is completely bound and gagged, the blindfold being the last part (Woohoo!!!). I'll write the results of the game in the next installment. Thanks for reading.

Dan25

--------------------------------------

Friday June 16th 2000 09:28:29

All right, when we last left our hero (that would be me) he was about to engage in a risque game of poker with his galpal Kate. The appropriate items had been assembled (rope, scarves, socks, and ties), basically all the essential items for home made bondage.

The game begins very badly for me as I lose the first three or four hands in a row. I've lost my shirt, shoes, and socks. I think Kate was waiting to see how I'd handle things when I won a hand, whether I'd have her strip or immediately tie her up. She was a little passive when it came to initiating bondage since it was still relatively new to her. So I finally won a hand and immediately went to work on her ankles. She seemed surprised that I didn't have her strip first, but didn't seem to mind too much. I wrapped the rope a few times around her ankles, cinched it pretty tight, and dealt the next hand. And the next. And the next. And a few more after that. I won them all, which vexed Kate something awful. She was convinced I was cheating. I was shocked, because I was in fact cheating (I learned how to stack a deck in my younger days) but I didn't think she would notice. But she was a good sport about it and allowed me to continue binding her.

I moved to her thighs, a little above the knees, using more rope in the same way I had on her ankles. I had her remove her shirt next, and applied a very tight crotch rope (it was over her jeans so it had to be tight). Next I gagged her, taking one of the scarves and pulling it behind her teeth, knotting it at the nape of her neck, under her hair.

I let her win the next hand, and she immediately removed the gag. But that was the last hand I let her win, no more pretending to be fair. I had the gag back in quickly, but first I decided to add a little something to it. I wet down one of her socks, a super tiny one that didn't even come to her ankle, and worked it into her mouth. The cleave gag went back in, tied the same way. I let her work the gag around for a minute, this was the first time that I had stuffed her mouth while gagging her. Afterwards she said it was almost overpowering how it forced her tongue down and filled her mouth. Kate was pretty ambivalent about being gagged early on, but really started to enjoy the feeling as time went on. The only thing she never really liked was being ballgagged. Her mouth was just a little too small and after ten minutes or so, her jaw would ache something awful.

But, back to this particular night. She looked absolutely amazing, and to this day I can't believe how lucky I was to have someone so excited and willing to engage in bondage with me. Soon after the gag, her hands were bound behind her back with one of my ties, and then I looped a tie between the bonds on her wrists and ankles, hogtieing her. I dealt out one last hand, but she grunted at me not to bother. I took a dark scarf and wrapped it around her eyes, knotting it tightly behind her head. She wiggled around a little, but she had no hope of getting free. She continued, grunting and mmpphhing through the gag. I think she realized how much I enjoyed watching and listening to her struggle around.

I undid the hogtie after about ten minutes and asked if she was all right. She nodded yes, and with that, I helped her up and had her hop to the bed where we spent the night doing things that aren't fit for this forum. It was a great night, an unforgettable one. Bondage was something we had a lot of fun with the two years we were together, and there are lots of other stories, most of which aren't really suitable for this page. But a few are, and I'll share them from time to time. This is a great page, hope the stories keep coming, and thanks again for reading.

Dan25