Chris : 01 - Being introduced to bondage by Beth (F/M, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chris : 01 - Being introduced to bondage by Beth (F/M, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chris' stories
01 - Being introduced to bondage by Beth
Story index at the bottom

By Chris

2000-07-24 14:04:14

My freshmen year of college, I ran cross country for a small NCAA Div.III school in Arkansas. I also was dating a girl, Beth, who was still in high school in the nearby town of Dover. We didn't see much of each other because I was always going to down to Texas to run in meets. But when we did get together we had a blast. One of these times was also my first experience with bondage.

We were lying around in my dorm room, she had come to see me run and was going to spend the weekend with me. I was dead tired because i had run a hard race earlier that day. She got up and said she was going to get something from her car. I kinda just mumbled and dozed off. Next thing I know someone pounces on top of me and pulls my arms behind my back and starts to tie them. At first I thought it was one of the soccer players from down the hall so I fought back. I rolled over only to see Beth. I immediately pinned her on the bed and wrestled the rope away from her. I was totally surprised. She just laid there looking at me. She finally said, "Well are you just going to sit here and stare or are you going to use that rope?"

to be continued

Chris
twig97@hotmail.com
http://geocities.yahoo/d_sawyer.geo

---------------------------------------

2000-07-24 21:27:55

Sorry about that, here's the rest of the story. I did not know what to do, I had never tied anyone up before. I have always thought it was cool to see someone tied up and struggling but i had never participated. so i replied, "What would you like me to do?"

Beth then persuaded me to let her tie me so i could learn how it was done. I wasn't really that worried she just had one piece of rope, and besides she was girl. At the time i had no idea that she was really into bondage. She had me lay down on my back with my hands above my head. She tied my wrists together, then with the excess slack she secured them to the towel bar above my bed. It was amazing i was already getting turned on. She then cut off my shirt with a pair of scissors, this kinda pissed me off because it was one of my favorite shirts, but i went along with it anyways. She then removed my shorts.

What happened next? Sorry that is only between Beth and me. Lets just say we had a very special evening. Beth and I separated a week later, she had loyalty issues.

Chris
twig97@hotmail.com
http://geocities.yahoo/d_sawyer.geo