Shakespear : 01 - "The Actress" (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Shakespear : 01 - "The Actress" (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Shakespear's stories
01 - "The Actress"
Story index at the bottom

By Shakespear

2000-07-15 21:32:16

When I was a junior in college, I had an opportunity to fulfill a bondage fantasy that had lay dormant in my mind since I was 14 or so. To thank for this is a lovely woman (now) I will refer to as "Mary", and a course named "Stage Acting for Small Groups".

Back when I was 14, I baby-sat at the house of a young couple who had a two year old child. They would go out to dinner once a week or so and leave me in charge of the kid, which was not a hard job, they already put him to sleep and I just look in once or twice. So naturally, I explored there house in my spare time. I quickly saw my first set of sex-toys (vibrator etc.) in a drawer of her bureau. But the real treasure was in the attic. He kept a large collection of Playboy and Penthouse magazines. For a 14 year old, I was in heaven.

After several trips to the attic I had "read" most of these when I came upon a sight I can remember as clearly as today. In a playboy (I'm pretty sure) near the comics and laughs section, was a hand drawn picture of Annette Funichello (sp?) in a pair of panties and a bra. The picture was very good and almost looked like a real photo. The thing that caught my eye though was that in the picture, Annette was cleave gagged with a light blue cloth and tied hand and foot while lying on her stomach. I was transfixed by the picture and stared at it for hours. Years passed and this image had always been roving around in the recesses of my mind, I had developed a liking for bondage and practiced it on female partners in sex-games but that was all spur of the moment stuff. I had also developed a liking for the natural beauty of the earlier movie actresses, the full breasts and well proportioned body of actresses like, Marilyn Monroe, Betty Page, etc. Always made my heart beat faster.

I went to college in Boston, Mass and during my Junior year, took an acting class for the credits mostly. I had done some "acting" in high school - and liked the camaraderie and openness that the cast shares. A few weeks into the class we were tasked with writing and directing a two act play in small groups. I was still a bit timid about the acting part and signed up as a writer/producer for "Group C". The class then broke up into five groups of four and had separate meetings to brain storm ideas for the play. The concept was that the group would decide on an Idea, the writer would form this idea into a workable play, the actors would then take turn directing and acting the parts. Each play had to be made of at least two ten minute acts.

In my group I had two males and one female, Yes you guessed it she was "Mary". I had developed a crush for Mary soon after joining the group. I was dating a girl off and on during that time, but nothing serious. Mary had the look of a late 70's actress down to a T. Brunette hair flowed over her shoulders softly curling at the ends. Her makeup was always light but a tough of ruge and ruby lipstick were a constant contrast to her green eyes. Skin that was light but not pale, followed her neckline to her bosom which was full and gave her frame a great hourglass look. She stood
5'8 or so and often wore sweaters and skirts; I was all a flutter when she graced our group.

After an hour of discussion we decided to do a drama thriller style play which would allow the males to show fearlessness and compassion and the female courage but softness. But that was all we could agree on, with that I was given the week to come up with a rough draft to then iron out with my cast. I spent the first three days trying to burn an idea into my brain but could only think of Mary for the most of it. On the third day I ran into Mary while walking from class to a bookstore just on the fringe on the campus. Mary asked how the story was going. "good" I lied, "I have most of it ready but need to work a few kinks out". Mary looked at me and laughed "you don't have anything do you?" I reddened and admitted that I had a few workable Ideas but had no real plot figured out yet. Mary asked if she could help, I almost swallowed my tongue saying yes, and we arranged to meet at a pizza parlor near campus later that night. I ran home and began to panic, if things went well maybe I could invite Mary back to my apartment (shared with three roommates) after the pizza for a movie or something. I began to pick up the place in typical college fashion. Kicking bottles under the couch, throwing clothes on the floor of the closet etc. I then begged the only roommate left in town to spend the night at his girlfriends, promising a twelve pack of rolling rock to him when he agreed. After ten different outfits went on and off my body, I decided on a button-up oxford and Jeans. I then ran to the pizza joint with a pad and pen, ordered a pitcher of beer and waited for twenty minutes, the amount of time I had been early to our "date".

I was not dis-appointed by Mary one bit. Two minutes after our planned meeting time she sauntered through the door. I was probably staring at her as she found me in the far corner. She was wearing a tight fitting, soft looking pale blue sweater that buttoned down the front with the top two buttons undone. A dark skirt that came just above the knee was slit up one side showing a fair portion of her legs along with a seam down the back
and high healed shoed finished off the outfit perfectly. Her hair glimmered and her smile showed off her white teeth against the dark lipstick and cheek bones against the blush. I was in heaven.

We spent the better part of two hours talking and eating pizza, she had two beers to my three and I had inched closer to her in our booth where we shared a bench seat jotting notes. After the pitcher emptied, I had noticed that our "play" was beginning to resemble a mystery involving a Damsel-in-Distress that was a private detective. I wont go to much into the plot, but we had written to a part where the Detective (Mary) had been caught by the villain and taken to his hide out where she was to face certain death.

Mary looked up at me and asked "what do you think we should make her fate be?" I told Mary that it should be dramatic enough that after she was caught, and was facing death, the act could end so as to keep the audience in suspense. "Alligators" she exclaimed. I mentioned the price, and the up keep of alligators in Boston. "Bomb" Mary said with a smile. I mentioned the cost High explosive on the current market. "then lets Tie Her To The Train Tracks !!!" Mary blurted out. I almost fell off my seat.

"well, I said, I guess we could go in that direction." I then began to mumble something about finishing the first act and thanking Mary all the while having an image of her tied to two rails in the middle of a stage. I think I began to pick up our empty tray when Mary grabbed my arm.

"not so fast mister," she said, "we are going to write out the entire first act tonight so you will not have any excuse come next Wednesday" I asked her where she wanted to go to continue working, Mary asked where I lived and when I told her she suggested we go there. I was elated to say the least.

Shakespear

-------------------------------------

2000-07-15 21:51:54

Part II "the actress"

"Not so fast mister," she said, "we are going to write out the entire first act tonight so you will not have any excuse come next Wednesday". I asked her where she wanted to go to continue working, Mary asked where I lived and when I told her she suggested we go there. I was elated to say the least.

After arriving at my humble abode I showed Mary around briefly and then offered her one of the four beers left in the fridge. We then sat on the couch and began to work on the first act from the beginning and after an hour arrived to the scene where Mary was to be captured. Mary suggested that she be caught leaving the villains hideout with some plans needed to foil the plot to blow up the city. Her idea was to be taken to some train
tracks and then tied to them while two lights supposed to symbolize the oncoming train approached. I was into my second beer of the house when I finally worked up the courage to suggest that instead of train tracks, what if she was caught in side the hide-out and had to escape before it burned down. Mary agreed excitedly, I then swallowed what little saliva I had left in my throat and suggested that instead of train tracks why not tie her to a chair?

It seemed like an eternity passed before Mary said "Cool ! and I can struggle while the fire grows around me. And then the hero can burst in the nick of time and save me ! now that Drama !". I Laughed. As we began to write the lines leading to her capture Mary frowned and said "that doesn't sound right, she is such a strong personality, why would she sit there and let the place burn until the hero comes, I think she would break free.

"I don't know, what if she cant?" I asked.

"I don't know either" Mary replied. "I've never been tied to a chair before - lets give it a shot". Now I know my jaw almost dropped out of my mouth when she said this and with A minute I had agreed and went to the kitchen to get a chair. I told Mary that I did not know what we would use for rope when suddenly I remembered the clothes line hanging off our balcony. I ran down the hall and cut it free throwing the clothes pins everywhere. Mary asked what she should do. I suggested that she have her hands tied first, so that the villain could lead he on stage to the chair and there wouldn't have to be an weird and hard to stage struggle. Mary agreed. She turned and placed both hands behind her, intercrossing her fingers. I took her wrists and pulled them apart and then crossed them behind her back, with out a word I wound the white cotton rope around them and through the middle. Mark tested them and commented on if I had done this before. I leaned over her shoulder and whispered "would you like to know"

"Uh..Oh" Mary said with a smile.

I then led her over to the wooden chair I had brought out from the kitchen. Mary sat on the chair, bringing her arms around the back.

"Now what?! she asked.

!I dunno, what do you think?" I replied.

"I could get out of the chair in a second, no one is going to believe that" Taking the cue I tied the loose end on the wrist rope to the crossbeam of the chair legs. I then cut the remainder loose and cut a ten-foot section free. With six loops or so I tied her ankles together, trying not to look up her skirt as I did so. Standing up Mary was testing the ties and began to slide off the side of the chair. I grabbed her by the sides, brushing the sides of her chest and brought her back to the center of the chair.

"So you are going to be a tough one eh?" I said in my best Snidely Sinister impression. I took another length and began to bring it around the front of her, but I paused, was I going to far for this little get-together, was I getting out of line? Mary answered my fears by saying almost casually "don't mind the twins (her chest) they wont bite" I quickly wrapped two loops below her breasts and tied it to the back of the chair.

"There, now how do you do?" I asked. Mary squirmed and pulled but could not break free.

"Pretty good, you are talented, I bet you get plenty of practice with your girlfriend" she smiled at me.

"First, she is not my girlfriend...and second - I never tied her to a chair" I was turning shades of red that have not been explored by the rainbow.

"Too bad for her", Mary said, "she is missing out".

"Try to get loose, while I get you the last beer" I said. In then walked to the kitchen and paused by the sink to spritz cold water on my face. As I was returning with the beer, Mary said "hey, watch this". As I stared with my mouth open, Mary inhaled and ex-haled heavily. After several times, the third button of her sweater came free, showing a good deal more cleavage and the top of a black frilly bra.

"See, having big boobs can have advantages" she said.

"You have no idea" I said.

"Wipe the drool off and feed me some beer cutie," she said, I gave her a swig and began to untie her wrists. "No, Wait" she said, "We have to figure out my escape first". I did not bother to explain that that was the second act. Mary suggested that the hero come to the door at the last minute and burst in to save her but that the villain would jump out from behind the door and a fight would ensue. As we ran through several scenarios, I humbly mentioned that she would be able to warn the hero of the villain, and maybe it would be better if she was knocked out or the villain was not there.

...I Held my breath... "How about if a cloth is in my mouth?" were the sweet words I remember as if yesterday.

"..I don't know... I don't think that really works" I said.

"Lets try". Mary's answer rang out as if bells had been struck. I agreed hastily and scampered off to my bedroom. I grabbed the first thing that I could find a pillow case on my bed. It was 70% cotton and light blue. I ripped it lengthwise and then in two as I walked back to the living room.

"HEY WAIT ONE MINUTE" Mary started... My heart fell... "You left with out giving me more beer. BRUTE" Mary shouted. I laughed and let Mary Gulp down the last of her beer. I asked Mary how she wanted the "cloth". Mary said she did not know and to try just placing it over her mouth. I obliged, first folding it into a 4 inch strip and then pulling it tightly over her lips so that it ran from the top of her chin to the bottom of her nose. A double not in back finished the knot and I stepped back.

I could not believe my eyes. Sitting in my livingroom , back lit by streetlights from a bay window, A gorgeous brunette in a soft sweater opened to show the top of her bra, sat bound, gagged and struggling all the while her eyes were fixed on mine. I was in heaven.

"MMMMPPPPHHHH MMMPPPPHHHH" Mary said behind the gag.

"Not bad", I said "but I bet if you tried you could let the hero know about the villain still" I teased.

"MMPPHH MMMBBEE" Mary agreed. I stemmed behind her and slowly removed the gag. I noticed that as my hand brushed her face, her hands brushed my leg and we looked at eachother.

"Now what?" I asked.

"How about putting the gag in my mouth instead of over, that's how it is on most TV shows". Hearing a female use the actual word Gag has always been a turn on for me, I agreed and soon the gag was fixed in a cleave gag that she grasped between her teeth and was a perfect back drop for her lipstick. Still Mary found it even easier to communicate this way.

"I must say you look terrific like this though, it would make a stunning poster for the play, Mary - too bad we don't have the funds for posters - you are a knock out - and I think a lot of people would come just to see you not able to talk" I joked. Mary glared with a smile. When I took the gag out she said that she wanted the gag to be as quiet as possible. I made a knot in the gag and placed it in her mouth which she accepted eagerly. Biting down on the knot muffled the sounds nicely and Mary tried to yell and struggle against her bonds with all her might. I watched and became as aroused as I could be with out embarrassing myself watching her sway and moan and pull against the soft ropes holding her firm against the wood of the chair. When she stopped I walked behind her and pulled the knotted cloth from her teeth.

Mary gasped a little... "That is pretty good!" she started, turning her eyes to me. "Are you as turned on as I am?". I was shocked, and more than a little taken aback and I pressed against her "you have no idea".

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, as our tongs meshed against eachother her hands felt the front of my jeans and began to unzip the fly feeling me. My hands flew to the front of her sweater and reached under the bra feeling the full and firm breasts that Mary was blessed with. As I broke the kiss, Mary asked for me to step in front so that she could take me in her mouth. I paused and asked her if she liked being tied up "Unbeleviable," Mary said It is amazing I am so horny.

"Good then, you can wait while I go get more beer then" Mary looked up and smiled.

"You wouldn't" she said with a smile.

"I think I will, that will let you simmer to just below a boil - besides the store is right there" I said pointing to a package store just across the street and three doors down the blinds of the picture window were open just slightly and the store was visible. "This will be a good test to see if you are really tied tight" I said. "Now lets see if this will keep you quiet". I took a small portion of the pillow case and wadded it up. Mary first looked at me inquisitively and then, understanding, opened her mouth letting me pack it in. I the tied the cleave gag tightly back between her teeth and Mary tested the new gag "mmmppphhh" she murmured.

"Good" I exclaimed, "That's the best gag yet don't you agree?" Mary nodded her head up and down. "One more thing though". Mary looked
inquisitively "I took the last strip of pillow case and tied it over her eyes blindfolding Mary. "That should make it perfect" I commented.

Mary shook her head and struggled but could not free the blindfold or the gag and finally gave up her attempts. I began to walk toward the door, paused and then walked to the picture window. I opened the blinds and looked out to the night. The street was all but empty and no one was going to look up three stories to this one window I guessed - except me that is. Before I left I opened Mary's sweater and unbuckled the Bra from its front
clasps. I felt Mary shiver as I felt her breasts and her nipples hardened to the touch.

"Be right back" I said as I kissed her lightly. Mary mumbled something that resembled a soft cooing. I exited the apartment. Five minutes later, sipping a cold beer across the street form my house, holding a twelve pack and looking at a real Damsel in not so distress, struggling bound, gagged and blindfolded in the window of my apartment I thought to my self: "God I Love Actresses!!"

Shakespear