Cyndi : 01 - Housesitting (F/F, F+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cyndi : 01 - Housesitting (F/F, F+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cyndi's stories
01 - Housesitting
Story index at the bottom

By Cyndi

2000-07-05 02:23:19

Reading Kelly & Kimmy's stories have made me think of the weekend that I spent housesitting an ex-neighbor's place. At the time I was 19 years old and my parents would have had a fit if they had found out what happened to me. The couple that I housesat for were good friends of my parents.

I didn't tell my parents about what happened for two main reasons. One, I was pretty much embarrassed by it. And two, I wasn't exactly an unwilling participant, though it seemed like it at the time of my first scenario.

Our ex-neighbors had a boarder renting the guest house in the back of their place. Her name was Susan. She wasn't much older than me. She was rarely home which is why I got the housesitting assignment. On that particular weekend when I housesat, this girl was having a pool party with a group of her friends.

In fact, I had been invited to the party and was looking forward to it. On the afternoon of the party, Susan introduced me to everyone and we got along great. After a couple of hours of swimming, however, I had to do the housesitting chores that had been assigned to me, so I excused myself.

The housesitting chores were easy enough. I had to feed the fish ... LOTS of fish. There were fish tanks downstairs and upstairs as well. Three altogether, and each one was huge. One of them was a saltwater fish tank and took special care. All in all, it took me about 45 minutes to finish my duties.

While I was upstairs in the master bedroom I noticed a rather large black bag sitting on top of the bed. Curiosity got the better of me and I just HAD to peek inside. I was a bit surprised to find that the bag contained a bunch of what appeared to be bondage gear. I don't know why I did it, but one by one, I pulled out different items and set them aside.

There were padded leather restraints, various blindfolds, and all kinds of vibrators and other types of sex toys. I guess I lost track of time because I suddenly became keenly aware of Susan standing in the doorway and gazing in my direction.

I didn't quite know what to say, especially since a great number of the bag's items were now strewn about on top of the bed. But Susan quickly put me at ease and began chatting with me as if nothing unusual was going on. She explained to me that the bag belonged to her and that she and her friends were going to use the items later on in a game that they liked to play. For some reason, maybe because I was at ease with Susan, I started asking her questions about things; mainly about what it was that they did.

Kind of matter-of-factly, she told me that they liked to play these tickling games with one another to see who could outlast each other. I was admittedly intrigued by it all and also kind of turned on by the idea of the game she had begun describing. I was also attracted to Susan in a way that I had not experienced before. As it turned out, I learned later on that I had lesbian tendencies, though I hadn't known it at the time.

I guess I kind of forgot about the other girls and it seemed that they had forgotten about us. In a short bit of time, Susan had convinced me to try on one of the blindfolds. I remember how she kind of touched me afterwards. Nothing sexual. But her touch was pretty exciting and I let her guide me through her one-on-one lesson in how erotic tickling could be.

I'm normally pretty ticklish, but Susan only tickled me lightly with feathery touches all up and down my body. It felt great. Someway, somehow, Susan had bound one of my wrists to the headboard of that big king sized bed. I hadn't even realized that my wrist had been tied. She had done it so subtly. I was still blindfolded, so I don't even know how she secured my wrist because the bed wasn't a four poster kind.

At any rate, I was enjoying what she was doing to me, so I didn't even protest. Soon enough she had also tied my other wrist to the bed. As she straddled my torso (we were both wearing bathing suits), she started to tickle me a little harder than she had before. Of course I couldn't help but laugh outloud. When my laughter became too loud, she told me that if I couldn't stay quiet, she'd have to gag me.

I didn't really believe that she'd actually gag me, but I stayed quiet anyway. For a few moments anyway. But I just couldn't help laughing outloud again when she started tickling me harder. So before I knew it, Susan stuffed my mouth with a bunch of cloth and then tied my stuffed mouth shut with some scarves.

She also secured each of my ankles to opposite corners of the bed with padded leather restraints. When she had me securely bound, she removed the blindfold. I was shocked to find that all of Susan's girlfriends were sitting on the bed surrounding me completely. My momentary embarrassment turned to an instant rush of excitement when one of the girls suggested that they strip me naked.

I had already been quite turned on with Susan's soft feathery touches along my entire body. Even though she hadn't touched me directly between my legs or even upon my breasts, except to brush past them a few times, it was evident that my excitement was sexually arousing for me. Though my bathing suit had dried by now, there was a distinct wet spot glistening from the crotch of my bikini bottoms. And my nipples were standing erect as well.

It was easy for the girls to strip me completely naked since I was only wearing my string bikini. All they needed to do was to untie my bikini top and bottom. They didn't even need to untie me. At that point I was totally vulnerable to them. One by one, with hardly a word of conversation, each of them began to tickle my body from head to toe. With a total of six girls, including Susan, my entire body was being lightly tickled all at the same time.

It was clear to me that they had done this many times before with unsuspecting so-called victims. I was just another person who had fallen for their trap and who had fallen for the seductively expert moves of my new friend, Susan. In a way, knowing that I had probably been set up turned me on even more. I was enjoying what they were doing to me. Their light tickling fingers were heavenly. It lasted a long time.

But that was only part of their plan. When a couple of the girls decided that it was time for me to be thoroughly tickled, I knew within a few short moments that I was in trouble. My feet are especially ticklish and so are my inner thighs and underarms. Within seconds of their true tickling assault, I was bucking up and down on that bed like a wild woman. But it was of little use. I was very securely bound to that bed and I wasn't going anywhere.

I had been so effectively gagged that my words were useless, though I was surprised at the amount of noise that I COULD make. Still, for a number of minutes, in between breaks -THANK GOODNESS- I thought that I was going to be tickled to death. I knew Susan well enough to know that she'd never really hurt me, but I could also now see that she was enjoying this whole scenario with great satisfaction.

I don't have to tell you that I came so many times from the excitement of it all that I easily lost count. The whole scene was a rush that I wouldn't soon forget. Afterwards my body was so spent that I could barely move a muscle when they untied me. I went to the bathroom and then showered while the girls left to go their separate ways.

I was so HOOKED on the high of being bound and tickled that Susan had no trouble at all convincing me to allow her to tie me up and play with me again. I went over to her place a number of times that Summer and we became lovers. She was my first bi experience, but not my last.

As it turned out, Susan had a number of encounters with the wife of the couple for whom I housesat. She would sneak her over to the guest house, blindfold and tie her up, and then have me come in to help with the "tickling duties" assigned to me. She never even knew that I was the one who was helping Susan. And I certainly never told my parents. :-)

Cyndi