Jericho : 05 - Eye-Opener Freshman Year (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jericho : 05 - Eye-Opener Freshman Year (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jericho's stories
05 - Eye-Opener Freshman Year
Story index at the bottom

By Jericho

2000-08-03 10:56:17

Hello! I had written a couple of my childhood experiences on the Stories of Childhood/Teenhood Bondage Games, and wanted to share a couple from my young adult years in college.

My freshman year was quite an eye-opener. I had led a pretty sheltered life, and hadn't been out from under my parents control before. I was still pretty reserved, but I started to grow out of it, with the help of the new friends I made.

My freshman roommate was a guy named Mike. He was kind of a jerk, but he did teach me a few things. He had a brief relationship with a great girl named Melissa. She was taller than Mike (maybe 5'8"-9") with long sandy brown hair and a slim, athletic build. Melissa had run track in her high school, and kept herself in shape. She was smarter than Mike, and we had a couple classes together, so we talked sometimes (when they weren't together).

I knew Melissa was into (or at least open to) kinky ideas from conversations and an accidental peek I had one evening in the dorm. One time I came home from classes and heard Mike in the common shower. I entered the room, and found Melissa naked and handcuffed to the metal crossbar of the bunk-bed. She was half-covered by the sheet, and struggled to hide herself when I surprised her. She freaked out with embarrassment but I calmed her down, covered her up, and retreated to the lounge downstairs. She came down to get me on her way out later, and thanked me for my discretion. We never told Mike about that night.

We remained friends after Melissa dumped Mike three months later (he cheated on her, but she found out from someone else; I didn't want to get in the middle of it but ended up getting blamed by both sides anyway). With that bump in the road, we saw each other less but remained friends.

At the start of sophomore year, we ran into each other and renewed our friendship full-tilt. I was notably tall (6'4"), blond, somewhat strong, athletic and pretty good looking, I guess. After a couple weeks of teasing me about how single and available she was, I purchased a couple pairs of handcuffs myself and walked over to her dorm one evening. My roommate was out for the weekend, and I figured I'd see how things went. She was studying in the lounge, wearing spandex running pants and a tank top. I suggested we go for a walk and talk, but she had decided to be difficult and wouldn't come, smiling all the while.

She left me no choice. I pulled out the handcuffs, wrestled her to the ground, and secured her wrists (behind her back of course) and ankles with the cuffs. All this was done in about three minutes in front of perhaps twenty of her friends and dorm-mates in the lounge! She jokingly pleaded with a couple of people to stop me, but nobody raised a finger. I threw her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry and hauled her back to my dorm.

I was pretty tired and sweaty when we got back to my room, and I put her on the bed while I went to the bathroom to freshen up and change. After all, I had to carry her a few blocks between dorms, up three flights of stairs, while opening doors and ducking her around objects, all while debating with her my reasons for the kidnapping. When I returned, she had slid off the bed and was crouched near the phone. She had knocked the receiver off the cradle, and was trying to dial while looking over her shoulder. I stood silently in the doorway, watched her work for a minute, trying to dial her roommates. When she turned and bent to talk into the phone, I walked over and hung it up.

Melissa looked up at me and declared that I was completely out of line, discussing her rules of dating. She got more serious by the minute, declaring that handcuffs are never an option with her. I had lit a couple candles around the room and put on a CD while we talked and then turned back to her. She was very serious. I felt like I was pushing a line with her, and asked where things had changed. She told me that she had eliminated handcuffs from her life, after hinting about a revealing encounter. Not wishing to hurt our friendship, and annoyed that I had mis-read signals, I tossed her the keys disgustedly, and apologized for grabbing her. I reminded her that I was the one who kept her embarrassment a secret, if we were talking about last year, and I cared for our friendship too much to hurt it with handcuffs. I told her I would be back, heading down to grab a soda.

I ran into a couple friends while I was down there (which helped me to calm down), and returned to the room fifteen minutes later. I opened the door, and found the lights were off, but the candles were still lit. Melissa had removed the cuffs and her clothing, and then re-secured herself with her hands in front. I had never seen (all of her) naked, and she looked great, with perky A-cup breasts and long, tight legs, buns, and belly.

"I didn't think you were coming back", she said, sitting on the edge of the bed. My mouth must have hung open. She stood smoothly and reached her hands out to me. I stepped closer, and she handed me the keys to the cuffs.

"I'm sorry for what I said before. What else were you planning for tonight?"

She had blown me away. I had never thought I would get this far, this easily. I put the sodas down, and stammered through my explanation. She reached her cuffed hands up to my shirt, and began unbuttoning it. I pulled her hands away, unlocked her left wrist, and pulled her arms behind her. As I locked her hands behind her, I pulled her body against mine for a kiss, then eased her back onto the bed.

I know this site's policy is a little more liberal, but I won't get into more intimate detail. Needless to say, she spent the night, and the cuffs remained on her throughout, but I only left her secured for the foreplay. It was the first exciting sexually-dominating act at college, but not the last. Feel free to tell me what you think.

Jericho