Nathraq : 06 - Look at What I Found! (FF/FF, MFF/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 06 - Look at What I Found! (FF/FF, MFF/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
06 - Look at What I Found!
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

2000-08-20 23:54:08

LOOKY WHAT I FOUND!

I was working full-time when I went to college, so I had to take classes part time. I never got into any of the social aspects of college (sports parties, dorm parties, fraternities, etc) because I was part time and didn't live in a dorm. About all I had time to do was work, take care of my apartment/car/bills, attend classes, and study.

I had just come back from working a Friday night shift (it being Saturday morning just before sunrise) and was walking toward the apartment bldg's entrance, when I heard some noises coming from the bushes. I usually would not pay much attention to it, or would hurry inside (I hoped it wasn't another drunk passed out behind the bushes) but something told me to look. So I did.

To my utter surprise, I saw not one but TWO young women, both slender, both blindfolded, both securely gagged. One was stripped to her bra and panties, the other to a short tank-top and panties. Both had their ankles tied. As they moved around I could see each had her hands handcuffed behind her back and her knees, bent, a rope going from her ankles to her handcuffs. The blindfolds appeared to be taped into place. They were laying between the hedges and the building on a blanket.

Well, after I had taken a GOOD look, I decided to rescue these "damsels in distress" and stepped behind the bushes. "Easy," I said, "I'm not going to hurt you!" One of them began trying to talk even more through what was apparently a very effective gag. "Let me get you untied", I said.

I untied each girl's feet and pulled their gags out. As soon as the bra&panty one could talk she started saying "He's not one of them, oh my God, he's not one of them!"

After getting them freed (except for the handcuffs, which would have required a key) They told me that they had been left here as an initiation and were to be picked up at sunrise. They further told me, as I led them shivering inside the building, that the girls who left them had made them strip to their underwear. Neither girl was expecting to be left in such a semi-public place and neither expected it to be for so long.

I brought them into my apartment and immediately the tank-top one told me that if I could get her hands free, she would do anything I asked. I told her that it would require a key, not mentioning that I had one somewhere, when I got an idea.

"How would you like to get even with these girls?" I asked. They looked at each other and Bra&Panty asked what I had in mind. We planned for a few moments and, just as the sun was rising, put our plan into action.

Nathraq

--------------------------------------------

2000-08-21 00:03:33

LOOK WHAT I FOUND, Part Two:

I went downstairs and waited until I saw a big car come around with two girls in it, both blonde. When they looked behind the bushes and saw nothing, they began looking around. "Lose something?" I asked. "None of your business" one replied, then I held up one of the blindfolds with the tape still on it.

"Where are Teena and Sheena (or whatever their names were)?" asked the mouthy blonde.

"If you want to see them, you'll have to come with me. Both of you. Now, immediately. Leave your car parked right there and come along."

They conversed for a minute as I began walking off and finally they followed. I opened the door of my apartment and motioned them inside. One of the girls sat on the couch, her hands behind her in handcuffs, gagged, and pleading through her gag. As the two new girls entered, I said "NOW" and she stood up, pulled the open handcuffs from behind her, and approached the blondes. My other rescued girl came from the kitchen with the other set of handcuffs and the three of us took the two blondes captive. Reminding them that turnabout is fair play, we made them strip to their underwear and handcuffed both of them. I found handcuff keys in both their purses and my two rescued girls availed themselves of the blondes' clothing and shoes.

The whole story ended with Teena and Sheena leading two handcuffed, stripped to undies blondes to their own car to be returned to their club or whatever.

The bad news is, the redhead who promised me the moon if I would get her hands free never returned to properly thank me. Oh, well, virtue is its own reward.

Nathraq