TW : 01 - Lisa finds out about my "hobby" (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TW : 01 - Lisa finds out about my "hobby" (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

TW's stories
01 - Lisa finds out about my "hobby"
Story index at the bottom

By TW

2000-08-22 17:01:48

(...) Here is the story of Lisa (at least part one anyhow)

To try and make a long story short, Lisa and i had never meet in person, but we talked on the phone for a month almost everyday. Well after one call and a few shots and a beer plus the fact i figured we weren't ever gonna meet, i got some guts, and started hinting to Lisa about my 'hobby'. Bottom line we made this dorky bet, if she lost she would have to play my hobby with me. The bet and i gave her a lot of good clues is she had to guess my hobby, if she did i would go dancing with her if she couldn't guess, we would 'play' my game.

Well i won (yay) but i was still young and had NEVER told anybody my kink :) so i started to get cold feet, but i didn't want to look like a chicken so i added new rules thinking she would say i am a kook and she would back off .(hah little did i know) The new rule and i swear i told her this, meet me at midnight at the local graveyard!!! I thought for sure she would tell me to drop dead. nope she said okay BUT just make it earlier. Well needless to say i was floored, I was gonna get to tie up a girl that i had never met. But let me say this she was a friend of my friend's wife. She even said i could wear a mask. Well i didn't that was too weird for me. Then yeah i know but i am meeting a women i never meet for the first time in a graveyard. Hey i was a kid (18). She was there before me. She still hadn't guessed my hobby, or so she said, who knows, well i showed her a issue of bondage life. It was real dark she had to squint. Oh and by the way Lisa to me was awesome looking, very pretty. As i showed her the mag, and waited to see what she would do, in the background on my car radio the station was playing kisses :tie your mother down" talkabout a quirk of fate.

To my surprise she allowed me to tie her up, yes right there in the cemetery, in the dark. I asked her if she wanted her hands in front of her or behind her. She put her hands in front of her. I had brought some rope, so i tied her hands in front of her, and then tied her arms to her side !!! Wow she was blowing my mind letting me do this to her, remember this was are first time meeting face to face. I asked her if i could gag her, she didn't want me too, but i still tried, but not very hard.

Now dont ask me how we got to this point cause i dont know, she agreed to go to the local Dennys. I made some kind of comment, like how are you gonna drive tied up like that! Well i have no idea how she did it but she got in her car still bound, i opened the door for her, i think i started her car for her but not sure. Well it was about 830 or in sept or oct Dennys was a little over a mile away. She followed me we were there in minutes. She could not get out of her the car the way she was tied, So i got out of my car, to open her door and untie her. All of a sudden all he lights seemed to be awfully bright. I untied her, and we went into the Dennys, and hung out there for hours. We didn't talk much i was floored, this women who i talked to so freely before on the phone sat before me and i was stunned.

To my delight SHE asked me when she could see me again. Well i started to fall in love with her right there (bad mistake) because well i fawned over her, and guys you know what happens when you do that, however we dated off and on for a month or so and i did get to tie her up one MORE time, and even gag her, wow! as i said this is a true story and i know it seems totally weird but i think that's when i started to fall in love, anyways part 2 coming soon, tonight, tomorrow, I dont want to hog up a lot of space if nobody likes my story :)

TW