Barefoot Lisa : 01 - Lost a Bet (F+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Barefoot Lisa : 01 - Lost a Bet (F+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Barefoot Lisa's stories
01 - Lost a Bet
Story index at the bottom

By Barefoot Lisa

2000-08-23 13:18:55

An experience I had with a ring gag and hogtie happened when I was in college and lost a bet with one of my sorority sisters... Since hazing and being slaves for the day we were always kidding about having to be each others slaves, hence the bet... Loser has to be the others slave and take whatever they get dished out to them!

Well I lost this bet and as Saturday arrived Susan (room mate) informed me that it was pay up time... I was quickly made to strip down to my g-string panties and my bra and forced to sit down on the floor cross legged. Tara then made me put my arms behind my head at which time she grabbed them and force a rope loop around my wrists and began tying them very tight. Next while still standing behind me I could feel her tying a rope tightly around my stomach...She knotted it just in front at my belly button.... Then she I could feel her pushing the rope between my crossed legs and felt her pull the end tight up the back of my back between my butt cheeks and pulling the rope holding my wrists back behind my head tied together.... She now tied these two ropes together very tight.... When she let go my arms were now tied tightly together being pulled behind my head with a rope that went down my back... between my butt cheeks and of course between my pussy lips and to the rope around my waist.... The more I tried to pull my arms down the tighter in would pull on my ass and pussy.....

Next I was forced to the ground and on my stomach.... she grabbed my legs and crossed my ankles and tied my barefeet together very tight..... with the end of the rope attached to my ankles she pulled it and formed a ponytail out of my long brown hair and tied the rope around my hair knotting the two together..... Now I was laying there helpless.....She next informed me it was time to be gagged since all during this process I was winning and complaining about loosing the bet and having to pay up in this fashion.... She now placed a ring gag in my mouth forcing me to hold my mouth open... it wasn't long and I started to drool onto the floor as I was on my stomach hogtied.... But she soon fixed that....

Next she helped me up until I was on my knees and leaned back against the door....I could not tilt my head back as my hands were tied behind my head forcing my head forward and I couldn't move since my ankles were crossed and tied up to my pony tailed hair.... Just to make sure she tied another rope around my chest just below my tits and pulled it up tight to the door knob and tied it tight causing me to hand there balancing on my knees....Now I saw her go into the kitchen and return with a small plastic bottle..... To my amazement she also had scissors at which time she used to cut the straps of my bra forcing my tits to shoot forward....

Now came the fun part. She grabbed my head pulling it up slightly as I saw her produce the a small bottle of honey which she poured unto my tongue through the open ring gag...it wasn't long and I was drooling saliva and honey out my mouth like a waterfall all over my bare tits and running down my belly and into my panties and crotch....Next she just stood there and laughed and laughed as I became a sticky mess..... To tease me more the remaining honey was poured over the top of my head and more on my tongue to ensure a continuous drooling..... I was forced to say this way for three more hours as her slave and then cut loose from the door knob and then left hogtied on the floor for another several hours all the time having to occasionally tongue kiss Susan's toes through the ring gag.... I have never made that type of bet again and that day was taught a severe lesson for being a loser.

Barefoot Lisa
dynad@hotmail.com