Med Fetish : 01 - Kim with her nurse uniform (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Med Fetish : 01 - Kim with her nurse uniform (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Med Fetish's stories
01 - Kim with her nurse uniform
Story index at the bottom

By Med Fetish

2000-09-13 14:18:23

I am a student at a California University and I wanted to share my story.

The school I attend has a medical program and I picked it because I have a fetish for nurses in uniform or scrubs. Anyway I met this med student Kim she was from Japan. She looked hot in her nurse clothes.

About a month into our relationship, we began talking about sex and things like that. Kim told me she would have sex with me after we have been serious longer. I had no problem with that. She then asked if I had any fetishes or odd things I like. My voice trembled as I began to tell her about my fetish. She smiled a wicked smile and told me she liked to be tied up and if I wanted, I could tie her up with her nurse clothes on, I would love too. Kim said she liked being hogtied and she then went to her drawer and took out some orange rope and handed it to me. I told her I have no clue what to do. She said she will tell me and Kim laid on her stomach and out her hands behind her back. She told me to tie her wrists and elbows, so I tied them. She tested my job with some quick jerks.

"You do good work" she said. "Now tie my ankles and connect them to either my wrists or elbows".

I took her ankles and was about to tie them, when I noticed she had on white pantyhose. I quickly took off her nurse shoes to see her feet. They were what I like to call medical pantyhose, they are made for nurses they have more lycra and spandex for support and most have a reinforced heel and toe. They are what started my nurse fetish. I kissed Kim's feet. She laughed and said so "you have a foot fetish too?". I then explained about the pantyhose to her. She said "well finish hog tying me and you can get off on my feet all you want".

I quickly tied her ankles and connected them to her elbows. To her surprise and as I was about to go back to her lovely feet, Kim said "hey you didn't gag me, don't you want to gag me?"

"Gag you?" I said.

She said "yeah, go to my night stand and get my gag".

I opened her night stand and there was a red whiffle ball with a strap going through it. Kim said "That's it, now gag me".

I put the gag in her wide open mouth and buckled it. Kim then started struggling and well, it didn't sound like the mmpphing I have heard about. I really can't figure out the sound she made, but she turning me on seeing my bound and gagged nurse. I wasted no time and went to her feet and amused myself. Kim played along by curling her toes when she felt my nose touch her feet she wiggled her feet and soon I had reached my climax Kim was sounding her approval.

I untied and ungaggged her Kim said that turned her on hearing me getting off on her feet as she was tied up. She asked me to tie her up so she could watch me get off on her feet, so I tied her to a chair and put her feet on her foot stool and tied them to it. This time Kim said she wanted to be gagged with a cloth and Med wrap - she had all kinds of it. I used a pink roll. She looked great and this time she give the famous mmmmppphhing and she really got off watching me get off on her feet. She has really got me into this bondage thing and we even bought some medical restraints to really put realism in our game.

Med Fetish