Jennifer : 01 - Babysitting my teen cousins (fffmm/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 01 - Babysitting my teen cousins (fffmm/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jennifer's stories
01 - Babysitting my teen cousins
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

2000-09-16 09:23:37

OK...
I have been enjoying this site for months.... but now.. I wish to share ny experience.. one of a few.
Yeah Yeah... I know... another babysitter story jeashh! Everyone holds their hands to their ears and gestures...
damn!

BUT! This is real.

In our Junior year of college, Lisa and me had an opportunity to earn a little cash for babysitting. We had a month's notice to plan and prepare. My Uncle had arranged this for him and his wife to go to the Islands.

Our charges - my cousins Jennifer age 17 and Kevin was 16. Well not quite babysitting, at these ages they are humans. Lisa and I were in our senior year at college, 21 years age each.

My Uncle's house is on the banks of a wonderful lake (a TVA valley lake) and that muddy red water was warm but not too muddy then, you could see the sandy bottom and the Bream flitting about if you were in a cove like us.

My Uncle and his wife met Me and Lisa in front of their lake cottage before they left. We were late and they were pushing the envelope for their flight to the Bahamas, I remember my Aunt saying... "watch them and be careful, my Kids are tricky and knida playfull" Well, Lisa and me were kinda bushed from our drive and didn't really register the warning.

Lisa and me had in mind a week of relaxing. Some time to study for mid-terms and kick back on this nice southern spring time here in Georgia. Little did we know.

Yeah... it didn't register..

Jennifer
--------------------------------------

2000-09-24 22:42:25

Hi! Sorry to be gone so long... been very busy around here. - Jennifer

When I left off my uncle and aunt had left us at their lakeside home as they went off on vacation. The first morning Lisa and I woke up to the phone ringing over and over and when we got dressed and to the den, we found Jennifer and Kevin already dressed and eating cereal. (Jennifer and me were named after the same grandmother, but to keep it from getting confusing, I will call her by the name the whole family uses - 'Jen" from here on out).

Me and Lisa joined them for breakfast and then retired to our room to change into our bathing suits for a quick morning swim in the cove. As we dressed the phone rang again and Kevin knocked on our door and asked if he and Jen could have some friends come over. After seeing that it was only three and they promised to be civil, Lisa and I said ok and then grabbed our towels and headed to the boat dock. My uncle's boatdock was down near his picnic area. A large grassy lawn between the house and the picnic and then a stand of tall trees making a cool shady area even in the middle of summer. The dock was on the side of their boathouse which held a spiffy wooden speedboat. Lisa and I admired the wooden boat and then dove into the cool water of the cove.

"Man! what a great way to start a day" said Lisa "Your aunt and uncle really have a neat place here, it has everything and is so private"

"Yeah, I have always loved coming here in the summers" I answered "It is so secluded and away from everything... it is almost like being on an island." as I dove again into the water.

We played in the cove for about an hour then stepped into the boathouse, where we changed out of our wet suits and into shorts. I kept my swim top on and Lisa changed into a denim halter top that tied just below her breasts. Toweling off our hair we went back up to the house and got a soda.

Kevin and Jen had three buddies over when we got to the house: Susan, Debra and Dan. They looked to be around 16 or 17 yrs also. While we drank our sodas, the gang was watching that corny King Kong movie remake and cracking catty remarks at each scene. Lisa and I finished our cokes and went back outside. I lay down on a wooden lounge to catch some rays and Lisa said she was going back to the boathouse and see if she could find some sunscreen. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I had nodded off.

"Wake-up Blue Eyes!" startled me awake and I held my hands over my eyes and squinted into the sun to see Jen hovering over me.

"Huh? What's up Jen?" I stammered groggly.

"Time to wake up Jennifer... time to play some"

"Yeah Right!" I answered and rolled over on my tummy. "Wake me in an hour OK?"

"Hey... Where's Lisa?" asked Jen

"She went to the boathouse to get some suntan oil"

"Debra and Susan... you guys know where it is- go down and see if you can help her" said Jen.

"OK" giggled Susan and they headed off.

"Dan - you better go too, they may need some help"

"Thanks" I muffled into my towel.

"Hey Cus" said Jen. "Come on get-up! lets do something - this is boring."

About then Kevin stepped over and he had coils of rope in his hands.

"Jen... all I want to do is rest OK. Next week is exams and all I have in mind to do this week is rest and study" giving her my best grownup look... "So back off ok?"

About that time I heard the door to the boatdock slam open. Startled, I sat up on the lounge to see what was happening.

"Well at least Lisa is playing" laughed Jen.

There came Lisa running through the boathouse door, running sorta in a circle for a moment and then coming towards me. She was running kinda clumsily... and it took me a moment to realise her hands were tied behind her back. Right on her heals were Susan, Debra and Dan chasing her.

"Help! Help! Jennifer save me!" Yelled Lisa. But it was clear she was laughing as loudly as she was yelling. Quickly Dan caught up with her and softly tackled her to the ground. He pinned his arms around her chest below her breasts and lifted her back up onto her feet. While Lisa yelled for help - between her laughter, Susan took a rope and tied it around her waist leaving a ten foot length which she tugged on like a leash.

"Help me Jennifer!" yelled Lisa "The cannibals have me!" laughing hysterically.

I couldn't help but laugh at the sight myself and stood up and walked over to where they were with Jen and Kevin in tow.

"Looks like you are in a big fix Lisa" giggling.

"Yeahhh! Save me!"

"OK guys.. take her to the village!" barked Jen, pointing to the picnic area. "Now Jennifer, it's your turn!" looking at me. As Susan and Debra led Lisa off on her leash.

"Hey now! Lisa is a better sport than me!" giving my sternest grownup look again "you can go play your game but I'm back to my sunbath" and turned to walk away. That's when I felt the rope descend over my shoulders and cinch my arms tightly to my sides. Turning I could see Kevin was very proud of his lasso job.

"Jen! Kevin!" I scowed

"Jennifer - it is your choice... you can be taken captive this quick. Or we will give you a headstart and a chance to free Lisa. Which way do you want to play?"

"You arn't gonna give up are you?"

"Nope. One way or the other... you are gonna play."

Well since I could see I really didn't have a choice in the matter. I asked how much of a headstart.

"100"

"OK!" and bolted towards the woods. I managed to escape them for about 20 minutes by hiding and sprinting anytime that got close. But soon Susan and Dan joined them and it wasn't long before I was surrounded and finding myself being lead back to the 'village' with my wrists tied together in front of me and the other end of the rope my leash. I struggled and shuffled in my best acting style, shouting "OH PLEASE! Somebody save me!" all the way back to the village.

When we got to the picnic area, I could see Lisa tied securely. Between two stout trees about two feet thick and six feet apart they had her tied spread eagle with her ankles to each trunk and her legs pulled wide - her wrists tied to the trunks with her arms high.

"Hey Jennifer" Lisa smiled Do I look like Faye Ray?"

"You sure do - I guess I'm gonna be Jessica Lange" giggling.

Kevin took the rope that tied my wrists and tossed it over a low-hanging branch from a nearby tree. Debra grabbed the end and pulled tight, raising my arms high over my head. Not quite stretching me - but damn close. As Debra tied the rope off to the tree truck, Kevin bound my ankles with another rope.

"Jennifer, you were supposed to help me escape" laughed Lisa.

"I know I Know!" I grinned back. "guess we will just have to wait for Tarzan"

"I wouldn't be laughing if I was you" sneered Jen. "You missionary girls have wandered to far into the jungle." "Now You are gonna pay for violating our sacred grounds"

"Yeah Right!" I laughed "Get on with the game Jen. I need to go study remember"

"Missionary girl" sneered Jen "That's the least of your worries!"

"Yeah" giggled Susan "I think it's time to inspect the meat of these two fine captives"

I was shocked to see Susan deftly untie Lisa halter top letting the front drop down, though still covering Lisa's plump breasts. Still hiding them but just barely.

"OK! Jen, this is enough! Game over!!!!" I struggled and pulled against my rope.

"Jennifer the game is just starting" smiled Jen.

I looked at Lisa and saw her drop her jaw. She looked like she was saying 'OH' but no sound came out of her mouth as Susan pulled her top to each side of her breasts and cupped them in each hand. Lisa just seemed to be frozen as Susan fondled and squeezed her. She was glaring at Susan. But Susan was just smiling back as she fondled and caressed Lisa.

"Jen STOP THIS! ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!" I shouted.

"Jennifer, remember how isolated we are here." as she pulled the front of my swim top - letting it snap back on my breasts. "And remember who the captives are, I don't think you can give any orders right now"

I gulped. And saw that Susan had Lisa's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Rolling and pulling them while she continued to cup the weight of Lisa's breasts. Lisa just stayed frozen and glared back into her eyes. But I could see her breaths getting deep and slow and her mouth was still wide open.

"Ahhhh" giggled Susan "I think this captive is gonna be real tasty. You other cannibals better start checking that one. I might just keep this one all for myself!"

"JEN!"

Well, I am out of time for now. I will try to retell the rest of this memory later.

Jennifer

-----------------------------------------------

2000-10-12 09:07:59

Damn! Am I mad! I finally got around to writing again, had the whole story finished and was checking my spelling and then ! Lost my internet connect just as I was about to post it. Damn Damn!
Well - let's try one more time.

When I left off, Lisa and me we tied up in the "Village" by the "tribe" of cannibals. Susan was busy "inspecting" Lisa's meat and I was trying in my best grown-up voice to stop the game. As I was shouting, Jenn just laughed and Debra said "Hey I have an idea" and ran off to the lake house. I told Jenn, that enough was enough but it didn't make any difference at all.

I looked over at Lisa and she was still completely silent as Susan was now running her hands down Lisa's sides and tummy, while Lisa just glared at her or stared at Susan's hands as she caressed her. Susan next unbuttoned Lisa's shorts and rolled them down her hips and down as far as they would go, past her ass to Lisa's thighs which were spread wide the way she was tied. Since Lisa and me had intended to swim again after our sunbath, neither of us had put panties on, so you could see all of Lisa's mound and Susan playing with her finger tips through the soft hair. Lisa just kept quiet, though at one point she looked over at me with what I took to be a silent plead for help.

Debra returned from the house with a grocery bag and dropped it on the table. Even Susan stopped what she was doing and they all went over to the picnic table to see what she had brought. Kevin reached in and pulled out two bottles of wine. "Hey Now!" I shouted "You guys will be in even more trouble if you don't quit". "Now untie us and put that wine up!" wiggling and struggling against my ropes to no avail. "Come on! Games over... and you arn't old enough for that!"

Jenn laughed saying "Where you been the last two years Cus?" opening a bottle "The youngest here is Dan and he is 18... sorry Cus - we are all legal here". Chugging a gulp "Get real Cus"

Debra reached into the bag and said "Look what I have, exactly what this talkative captive needs" and had a long scarf. I knew what was coming and tryed to twist and turn my way free and avoid the gag, but Dan and Kevin held me still as Debra forced my mouth open and tied the scarf twice across my mouth. "There" said Debra. "yeah! Maybe now we can enjoy our feast in silence" giggled Jenn.

"I found the wine while looking in their room for the scarf" said Debra... "And look what else I found" taking four wooden clothespins and a black leather belt from the bag. All I could say was "mmuummmmmm!"

For the next hour they finished off the wine getting quite tipsy. Drinking the wine and teasing us with stories of how they intended to torture and cook us. Every now and then Susan would inspect Lisa's meat again and of course it wasn't long before she stripped me and inspected my meat too.

After they finished the wine, the clothespins proved to be our torture and Susan had a few "taste tests" of our sore swollen nipples. Well at least they didn't use the belt or really cook us. The game ended with Lisa and me being rubbed down with cocconut suntan oil, it was supposed to keep our skin soft when the cannibals roasted us over the coals. Throughout it all Lisa never said a word and the other weird thing was how timid the guys were. The guys oiled the backs of our thighs, calves, our shoulders and arms, it was the girls who made sure every inch of us got well oiled head to toe. And of course Susan, well lets just say she made sure every inch got throughly oiled several times.

The next morning, Lisa and me went for a swim in the cove again, and afterwards sitting on the dock she told me how turned-on she had gotten with the game. Her confession lead to may new adventures for the two of us when we got back to school. But - that morning we spent plotting our revenge for Jenn - of course it required Susan's help.

Whew! Finally, lets hope this lasts till it's posted.

Jennifer