Jericho : 08 - Mandy Loses the Escape Game (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jericho : 08 - Mandy Loses the Escape Game (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jericho's stories
08 - Mandy Loses the Escape Game
Story index at the bottom

By Jericho

2000-10-26 08:12:40

Hello everyone! I haven't written a story in awhile, so I thought I'd share one from a few years back when I had graduated college. I've been tying girls up for many years, and I have a number of great experiences with a girl named Amanda. At one point, we were living together in an apartment complex, and would play bondage games together after work. One night, I planned everything out, and suggested a bondage game. She reluctantly agreed, so we began.

Mandy had curly, blonde hair and green eyes. She had a nice body, although she was more sturdy than petite. Her shoulders were fairly broad and her waist was a little rounder than firm, but she was still very attractive with long legs and b-cup breasts. I had her undress to a black thong, elbow length black gloves and heels, where I then blindfolded her and added a thick leather collar (2"). Notably all my leather restraints are locking, not buckling. I also added thumbcuffs on her, with her hands behind her back. This was a new experience for her, as the cuffs didn't inhibit her movements as much. I had prepared dinner in advance, and fed her on the couch. I found her very sexy when she would reach her mouth out to eat the food I offered, her body very vulnerable and nearly naked. After dinner, I cleared the plates, then attached a leash to her collar and led her to the bedroom.

Most of the games we played involved Mandy trying to escape her bondage at some point. This usually involved more ropes than chains and leather restraints, but I still enjoyed myself. I think her reluctance to letting herself be tied up was from our competitive natures. She wanted to "win" and get out, I wanted to "win" and keep her tied up for my pleasure. This led to frustrations mounting on her part, but we had usually found good ways to channel that. As it was, one of her rules was for me to set a time limit on preparing and securing her, and then she was allowed an equal time to escape. During her time to struggle, I was to leave her alone, as she felt self-conscious with me staring at her body.

I led her to the bed, a four-post-frame, and positioned her at the foot of it. I gently sat her back on the bed, keeping her heels flat on the floor. I gently unlocked the thumbcuffs, and let her lie on her back. I took her wrists, and locked leather cuffs on each. Mandy asked how she was to escape when she was locked in cuffs, and I explained that I wanted to avoid chaffing. I told her she should still be able to reach the knots, and I would leave the keys near her, so that she could remove the cuffs if she escaped the ropes. She accepted that. I stretched each of her arms towards the corners of the headboard, then knotted them to each corner of the bedframe with clothesline. I then ran additional lengths between each wrist-cuff, securing their spacing, and down on each side of the bed to the bedrail, to limit movement should Mandy begin to get loose.

I then proceeded to her ankles, where I locked a matching set of leather cuffs. I had drilled two eyebolts into the carpeted floor earlier that evening. They were approximately three feet apart, right under the edge of the bed. I ran lengths of clothesline from each cuff to each ring, binding her feet to the floor, and then ran additional lengths of clothesline to each corner post and between each ankle, to hold her in place. I continued by keeping her knees about 18" apart, and tied several lengths between them to hold them in place. I then ran clothesline from each knee to each post on the sides, and secured her there. Her elbows received similar treatment. I ran a few loops around them, knotted them off, and then ran long lengths to each post at the foot of the bed. Therefore, her wrists were being pulled over her head, while her slightly bent elbows were tugged towards her feet. I always felt tying people to multiple points made the struggle much more thorough and exciting, and I knew Mandy would have her hands full escaping this scenario.

I continued to her collar, where I ran clothesline from the D-ring to each bedrail on the sides. I then sat atop her, and quickly wove a criss-cross rope harness around her shoulders and upper torso. This made her breasts pout magnificently, wrapped in the nylon, held prisoner. Finally, I slid down to her waist, where I wrapped a rope belt around her, tied lengths to each side bedrail, and ran the remaining slack between her legs for a tight crotchrope. Mandy smiled. It had taken me approximately an hour and a half to prepare and secure her, and she knew I had planned this for some time.

I leaned over her, and gave her a small kiss, "any final requests before I gag you?" She pouted, not wanting the gag, and said "No, but you could turn on some music to keep me focused. Or maybe the TV?" "I'll do something", I replied, and buckled the ball gag around her head. Mandy obviously felt she could slide the blindfold off on the comforter by moving her head around and then could see the knots she had to work with. It wouldn't help her, but she didn't know that yet. I turned on the stereo loaded a few CDs into the carousel, then stepped back to look at her. She was gorgeous, with her thrusting breasts and legs held upright in their 3" heels, her soft belly with ropes crossing over it. She patiently waited for me to leave, and I did, commenting that I would head out for a run, and I would be sure to lock the door. She nodded blindly, and lay there. I closed the door, grabbed my jacket, and left.

One of my greatest guilty pleasures was watching a woman struggle and fight her restraints. I think Mandy knew this and enjoyed keeping me from my full satisfaction. I headed towards the parking lot, then circled the building. Part of my plan involved the fire escape of our apartment. It was a suburban complex, and we were on the ground floor of a two-story building. Fortunately, there was a garage underneath us, and we normally had our privacy but kept a curtain pulled. There was an emergency exit in each apartment, and the stairs from upstairs ran alongside our bedroom window. Notably I had pulled the curtain slightly aside, just enough to give me a view of the room. The area was totally unlit, and I had brought a pocket flashlight in my jacket. I got to the stairs, turned it off, and mounted the wooden steps slowly and silently. It was late December and the temperature was in the 30's that night, but I didn't need to worry about feeling cold. Mandy was putting on a show to keep me warm.

As an aside, for those of you, (men and women both), who are lucky enough to found someone compatible, who lets you tie them or ties you in a manner that is satisfying to you both, you are among the most fortunate. At this point in my life, bondage is not a major part of my life anymore, (unfortunately) and I savor these memories from the past. I never felt more alive then when I tied up a beautiful woman and spent the evening with her. Sorry to digress, but I get nostalgic sometimes.

As I slowly lifted my head up to peer in the window, I beheld Mandy in all her glory. She was quite energetic in her attempts to escape the web of ropes and knots I had strung around her leather-cuffed body. Within five minutes, she had slipped the blindfold off her head. I knew I should have bought a head-harness. I spent the next hour silently watching her from the window, excited almost to the point of shaking. She tried to twist her legs free and pull herself further up the bed, but could not. She strained to turn herself from side to side for any leverage, but found none. She spent most of her time methodically focusing on one wrist, straining for knots out of reach, clawing at her bonds, then giving up and trying the other wrist. Usually she would try each wrist a couple times, then explode into a furious flurry of motions as she sought to simply break free or loosen her captivity. This earned her some slight slack in the ropes, but really just tightened the knots of her confinement. As a result of her struggles, her face was flushed and sweaty from her labored breathing (through the ball gag, still in place). Her chest kept jiggling nicely, and her belly was rapidly rising and falling from her exertions. Her hair was in disarray, but was still attractive. Her feet remained in the heels, although she kept trying to lift them off the floor.

After an hour, I reluctantly left the window and walked back around the complex to the apartment entrance. I walked in the apartment, pulled off my jacket and jeans (leaving me with shorts and a sweatshirt, so I looked like I had been out running), and entered the bedroom. Mandy grunted at my greeting as I sat down next to her. I removed the ball-gag and asked how she was doing. She commented that I was early, but that I didn't give her any way out anyway, so it didn't matter. She seemed defeated. I sympathized with her, and offered that I only wanted to check on her. As a sign of my good faith, I lifted the keys to the padlocks on her cuffs from the bed next to her, and offered to leave them by her hand. She seemed to brighten, and asked if she could have a little more time to try and escape. I smiled, and mentioned I wanted to get some things at the market anyway. Of course, giving her the keys came with a penalty.

I pulled the blindfold back over her eyes, and added two pieces of heavy duct tape over the top and bottom of it, so it wouldn't slide off. Mandy protested vehemently and shook the bed, but I merely squeezed each nipple and dropped the keys near her left hand. I walked out amid her muffled curses and the creaking of the bed, and left the apartment.

As I pulled my jacket back on, I quickly encircled the building again, climbed back to my spot, and resumed my view of Mandy. She was still struggling for a few minutes after I reached the window, and then sagged back onto the bed. After a couple more minutes, she blindly began reaching around for the keys, and soon found them.

The blindfold remained on her head, and it was exquisite to watch her sort through the keychain (I have probably 50 locks, with at least 30 keys on the ring), select a key, then reach for the lock on her cuff and twist her hand to try and unlock it. She had a slim chance of actually succeeding, but it was great watching her try to go through the painstaking process, with her extremely limited movements and senses. After another half-hour had passed, I sighed and returned inside. Amanda had not freed herself, and it was time for me to collect my winnings. On the way in, I stopped by my car to grab the groceries I had picked up earlier, so she would never know the difference, or suspect that I was watching her from the window.

Unfortunately, I cannot detail that here, but I hope you enjoyed the rest of the story.

Jericho