Freddy T. : 01 - Hogtied in heels (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Freddy T. : 01 - Hogtied in heels (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Freddy T.'s stories
01 - Hogtied in heels
Story index at the bottom

By Freddy T.

2000-11-18 08:00:05

Hogtied in heels

This is the first time I have posted an experience I have had. I have been into bondage and self-bondage for years and I was lucky enough to find a girlfriend who was also quite keen to participate.

It was a cold wet Saturday evening and my girlfriend and I were spending it in front of the television. She is at University and I graduated the year before so I live at my parents' house while I job hunt, meaning I only see her at weekends as we live 30 miles apart. The film we were watching was rubbish so we decided to have some fun. Her flatmate was out partying somewhere giving us hours of privacy around the flat, which meant we could be more adventurous - We usually kept it quiet while she was in.

Now my girlfriend is quite hot - If I don't say so myself. She stands at 5'7" with a fit body (she is very sporty), long blonde hair, perfect teeth, and a small mole above her top lip. Lets call her 'Jill' for the sake of this story. We've been dating for years and because of the trust we built up I was able to tell her about some of the 'stranger' things I am into - bondage, heels, etc. Nothing too scary. Jill has actually got quite into it as well and is often the person who suggests something new - Like the evening I am away to describe.

It started off slowly with us making out on the sofa when Jill whispers in my ear that she has some new stuff she wants to try out. Up for anything, I agree. She leaves me on the sofa and heads for the bedroom. I start to flick through the rest of the channels as I hear the cupboard doors opening and closing - I am pretty sure she is putting some of her sexy underwear on.

Five minutes pass and I am getting quite excited, with that, a stocking clad leg appears from around the door. Jill has also put on a black pair of strappy high-heeled shoes (3.5" high), which instantly gets me going - They sound so good on a wooden floor. She walks out into the centre of the dimly lit room and shows me what she is wearing. I look up her legs reaching the suspender belt, thong, and bra all made from silky black material. Jill then dances over to me and starts rubbing herself against my knee. By this time I am extremely excited and my hands are wandering all over her body but she quickly walks away and orders me to stay seated. I ask her what was new about this as she quite often dressed up for me. I am told not to speak and with that she heads back into the bedroom returning a moment later with a blindfold we made from some black material we bought. She tells me to stand up and then proceeds to tie the blindfold around my head blocking my vision completely. Jill then takes my hand and leads me through to the bedroom where I am told to stand still and stay quiet - I do as I am told (I take it I am the slave for tonight's fun)

Jill then begins undressing me, first my T-shirt then my socks, trousers, and underwear, until I am completely naked except for a blindfold. The slightly cooler air makes me shiver slightly. She begins to pinch my nipples and scratch my body with her nails making my muscles tense up as I try not to react. I am 6'2" and into fitness in a big way so I could quite easily stop her but that would just spoil her plan and I am interested in what she has in store for me.

Once again I can hear the cupboard doors opening and items being removed and placed on the floor, every so often she scratches a part of my body keeping me on edge. Jill then explains what is to happen. She feels that it is about time I made an effort for her. She is the one that dresses up and is expected to look sexy, not me. I agree with what she says but I am unsure about what she wants me to wear that would change this. Jill then says she has bought some clothes for me and I am to try them on for her or I will not get any sex for a long time. Now, I only see her once a week and that sort of abstinence is too much for me so any longer is not acceptable - I agree to her request.

I am then asked to put a new set of underwear on. As I pull on the pants she hands me I quickly recognise they were not intended for a male. The material feels far too lacy and the fit is not perfect (as you can imagine). It is thong backed, which feels unusual as I am normally fully covered with sports boxers. Jill then begins to laugh at which point I begin to protest - This is met with a slap to my legs. I decide it will be better to keep my mouth shut. Jill then gets me to slip my hands through a couple of loops, I am thinking 'bra', then I feel the material of the item covering my abdomen and lower back. It starts getting tighter as Jill is fastening it up at the back - a basque! I can only wonder how stupid I look. After a couple of minutes she finishes and moves onto the next item. I am asked to lift my right leg and point my toes and I can feel the stocking being pulled up my leg and attached to suspenders coming from the basque. This then happened to the left leg.

Jill wanders around the room, I can feel her eyes watching me, checking me out! I am told to put my arms behind my back and she quickly begins to tie them. My wrists are crossed over and quite a bit of rope is used to secure them - I am starting to feel more and more vulnerable, which for me, is what it is all about. Jill mentions there are a few more items I need to put on before she will be satisfied. I am asked to lift my right leg again and I can feel her slipping a shoe on to my foot. The fit is not quite the same as the trainers I am use to wearing - my toes seem to be squeezed together and my sole is arched and the muscles in the back of my leg disagree with the posture. I am asked to put my leg down and instantly I can feel the height difference from one foot to the other. I ask her if these are high heels, she replies with a laugh and I feel her buckling a strap from the shoe around my ankle. I am then asked to lift my left leg, which is not that simple, so Jill helps me balance while I slip my foot into the shoe on the ground. She proceeds to buckle it on as well. The feeling of unsteadiness is strange, especially when blindfolded.

As you may be able to imagine I am very excited by all this and quite keen to see exactly what I am wearing. I have size 13 feet so it is not so easy to pick up this size of high heels in the local shops. It is something I though I would never get to wear (well not since my mother's when I was young). Jill explains I will need to walk around in them for a while to get use then, she explains it is not easy. The blindfold is removed and I look down at my feet. The shoes are patent black high-heeled (4") platforms. My toes are covered with a front section but the tops of my feet are not. The shoes have a heel section that holds my foot securely and thin straps are buckled around my ankles. I look in the mirror in front of me and the full-length reflection shows me what I am wearing - Sexy black underwear. The stockings are seamed, the thong and basque are very lacy and feminine, and the rope seemed very well tied - It looks like I will be like this for a while.

Jill explains that she had been searching around on the net and got some brilliant ideas for what to do to me - like the cross-dressing and the heels (ordered over the net). Jill then goes over to her chest of drawer and opens the top one, taking out a 1" dia, 6" long section of rubber pipe. We have used it in the past for a DIY gag (something I saw on the net). She threads a length of rope through it and pushes it into my mouth tying the knot behind my head. I can no longer talk, just drool. She then slips a knotted rope over my neck and leads me back through the flat into the living room. The heels we are both wearing are making a lot of noise on the wooden floor and I wonder what the tenants below think is going on. It feels rather dangerous walking around on 4" heels with my hands tied behind my back. If I fell, at 190lb's, I am pretty sure Jill could not catch me. I take smaller steps than normal just to make sure. After a couple of circuits of the living room I am led back into Jill's room and told to lie face down on the floor - no easy task. I manage to get onto my knees without any major problems but the prospect of hitting the floor nose first doesn't thrill me so I perform a semi-controlled fall onto my right shoulder then roll onto my chest. While this is going on Jill just stands there laughing at my predicament. I am now lying there facing a reflection of myself in the mirror with Jill standing behind me holding another piece of rope.

I knew what was about to happen for I had done the same to her a couple of weeks ago. I got her all dresses up and hogtied her on the bedroom floor - now it was my turn. She started to wrap the length of rope around my ankles and then clinched the loops by passing it around them (between my ankles). She then brought the ends on the rope around the heels on my shoes and pulled my lower legs up towards my bound hands. The heels part was new to me but it was a nice way to incorporate heels and bondage. She tied the rope off at my hands, pulling it tighter and tighter, taking in as much slack as possible. This gave me no chance of escape. The whole time she worked on the knots I was looking at her reflection in the mirror, her legs, her hair, she was looking really hot. I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be released and I would get to run my hands all over her. We weren't really into leaving each other tied up for too long - 30 minutes max.

With that she stood up and I made an attempt, be it a rather poor one, at escaping. She laughed at me and started taking all her underwear off. Normally this would be a good sign but I knew she wasn't planning playing with me any more. Jill then explained that she has arranged to meet some Uni friends for a drink at 10.30pm at a local bar. They were members of a sports club she was in. As she undressed I began to wriggle about a bit more, trying to make it clear that I was not keen on this idea. Jill however felt it would be quite amusing and began putting her jeans, vest top and jumper back on. It was at this stage that I began to worry a bit. We had done things like this before but we had never actually left the flat and at this point in time I was beginning to believe that she was going to go through with it. As her trainers went on, laces tied, then her jacket removed from the cupboard, I started to shout into my gag - It really was effective. She just continued getting ready, putting off the television, turning off lights, etc. She came back into the room and said she would be back in a couple of hours, "don't wait up" she laughed out. With that the main light in the room was turned off leaving just the small lamp in the corner. I heard her walk towards the main door, it opened, It closed, and it was locked. I could hear her footsteps going down the stairs in-between the loud thumping of my heart, I couldn't believe she would do this. I thought to myself, "she'll be back in a minute", but as the outer door slammed shut I knew she wouldn't be. She actually left me hogtied in female underwear and high-heels in her flat. Not to mention I was gagged. All sorts of thoughts entered my mind, "her flatmate', she might come home drunk and stumble into the room. In most cases this might be a classic fantasy scenario but this particular girl annoyed the hell out of me and was no Britney Spears. Jill might come back with her friends - now she has some hot mates. I was pretty sure she wouldn't do that as she has never been keen on a threesome - you can't blame a bloke for asking. I tried to relax, slowing down my breathing and not moving around too much. The silence in the room was unsettling as I could hear my own pulse.

As I couldn't see any clocks from my viewpoint, I had no idea how long had passed. I guessed a couple of hours. My shoulders and jaw were getting sore. - as I have previously mentioned we never really went past half an hour for this type of thing so I was unused to the stresses involved. The noise of passing pedestrians below the flat made me even more nervous - was this Jill or even worse her flatmate. I was not sure what her flatmate would do if she found me here. I could imagine her laughing for a while then going to her room and crashing out - she normally did this when drunk, thank god. A whole range of possibilities went through my mind.

As short time later I heard the outer door open and close with its usual thud. The footsteps (one set) quickly travelled up the four flights of stairs. This of course made me panic slightly. I wriggled about trying to free myself but it only made the knots tighter. I could hear a key entering the lock on the flat door and the squeak the hinge made when it opened - I lay perfectly still while holding my breath hoping it was Jill. The person moved around the flat for a few minutes, entering the kitchen, opening cupboards, etc. The whole time the person never spoke or in any way gave away their identity, which was very worrying. If it was her flatmate she might think Jill and I are out and not bother coming into the room, then I remembered the lamp. She may think Jill is in, studying or something. I really started to panic as being found tied up is an arousing thought but that is as far as I would like it to go.

I could hear the person walking into the hall and stopping outside the room door - It was pushed open. My heart was beating extremely fast and beads of sweet where running down my forehead. I looked into the mirror to see who would enter the room. "Jill", I mumbled through the gag as my captor re-entered the room. The relief was incredible and I started to shout into the gag demanding my release. "Not just yet", replied Jill, "there is one more thing I must do". She walked over to her chest of drawers and took out her digital camera. I felt I had been humiliated enough but Jill was adamant that a permanent record must be kept. A few Jpeg's later she put the camera down and started to untie me.

After I was untied (gag last so I couldn't complain so much) I began to remove the underwear and shoes. Jill was asking if I enjoyed the experience. I had to admit to her that most of it was brilliant but the stiff shoulders, jaw, and heavy rope marks I could do without. She told me that she had been planning this for weeks and thought that I would particularly enjoy the shoes - she was definitely right about that.

We ret

Freddy T.