Richard : 01 - Girlfriend with experience (F/M, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Richard : 01 - Girlfriend with experience (F/M, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Richard's stories
01 - Girlfriend with experience
Story index at the bottom

By Richard

Wednesday November 22nd 2000 04:44:28

Hello! My name is Richard and I am 23 years old. I have a story from when I was a Jr. in college.

My girlfriend at the time, Hannah had played bondage games in pervious relationships. Hannah was about 5'4, brown hair, blue eyes, nice figure. I never practiced any so now, she wanted to play bondage with me, I agreed. So one night she hid in dorm when I was in the showers. I came back into my dorm, I looked around, I found her behind me, I turned around to face her, and then tackled me on to the bed. She was on top of me. She pulled some handcuffs out of her pockets an cuffed me to the bedposts. She pulled out a black bandana and blindfolded me. I could almost see through the blindfold.

"I'll be back" she whispered in my ear.

She got off me and left the room. I was turned on by this but I wanted to tie her up. I tried to escape from the cuffs but I couldn't get loose. She came back in the room.

"I brought something to make your first bondage experience one to remember" Hannah said.

"What is it?" I asked.

She didn't answer. I heard a click. Hannah got back on to the bed and straddled around my waist. She took off my shirt, my shirt hung around my elbows because I was handcuff to the bed. I then felt a fizzy cold liquid being poured on to my chest.

"Orange Soda" she said.

She licked the orange soda off my chest, then put my shirt back on me. Now, I really wanted to tie her up. I struggled to get out of my bonds.

"Why are you trying to get loose?" she asked.

"I want to tie you up!" I said loudly.

"Okay I will take off the cuffs" she said.

She unlocked the wrists and left the cuffs locked to the bedposts. I sat up and took off the blindfold. Hannah got off of me.

"Stay right there, I am going to get somethings to tie you with" I commanded.

I took my belt to my robe and some clean socks, but that was all I could find.

"Do you have anything I could use?" I asked.

She pointed at her duffel bag which was full of bondage stuff like nylon rope, duct tape, and many bandanas. I took the rope and some bandanas.

"Here's how we will start I will blindfold you" I said.

I blindfolded her with a bandana. The blindfold was tied over her brown hair. I took off her shoes and socks. Then, I took off her pants, I unbuttoned her shirt, and took off her shirt. She was wearing a red bra and pair of panties.

"What are you up to?" Hannah asked.

"Just wait and you will find out" I answered.

I pulled her wrists behind her back and tied them together. I layed her down on the bed on her stomach. I crossed her ankles and tied them together.

"Are you done?" she asked.

"Why, expecting a gag?" I asked.

"No, don't gag me, I didn't gag you" she said.

I turned her on to her back and I put my hand over her mouth and I whispered in her ear "Let's play a game, if you make a sound I gag you, If you don't make a sound I don't gag you. Okay?" I said. She nodded. I removed my hand from her mouth. I tickled her from under her knee (the ultimate tickle spot). She laughed. I gagged her with a bandana. She muffled. Now, she couldn't talk, see, or move around. She was helpless. More later, got to go.

Richard