magicman33 : 01 - A Bondage Magician (M/F+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

magicman33 : 01 - A Bondage Magician (M/F+)

Post by Canuck100 »

magicman33's stories
01 - A Bondage Magician
Story index at the bottom

By magicman33

Thursday November 30th 2000 09:31:30

Some of you may remember me from Bob's site a couple years back. I am what some may call "A Bondage Magician". I have a couple tricks where I need a beautiful and brave assistant from the audience. However, to keep them in line, I restrain them in some way for the trick. I posted about these tricks on Bob's site awhile ago, but I had another great evening of exciting multi-damsel fun, and thought it would be great to post the details on this fine site.

I am no longer a university student, but have been hired by my alma mater to fix computers and be a residence staff personnel. The students all seek me out after hours to fix there computers in their rooms. I always make a deal with the girls, that I will do it, if they help me out with my magic act. They usually agree.

In this case, a girl Tammy (name changed), had had me over for computer problems before, yesterday her floppy drive went bad, and I offered to replace it with a spare I owned, and I asked when I got it from my apartment, could I bring over my tricks. She agreed. She had done them before, but her roommate (Tina) was newer and had not seen them, so Tammy said she would do them if I did them on Tina first since she had not seen them yet. I agreed (like I would turn down an offer to tie up two coeds :-)

I started by having Tina person sit on the floor facing Tammy. I tied her palms together behind her back. Then tied and cinched her ankles. I finished by tying a rope around her elbows, not pulling them very tight, then wrapping it around the body. I then take out a set of wooden stocks and place them around the neck. Of course, a sharp (yea right) sword is plunged through the stocks (and supposedly her neck.) However, as I was tying her up, there was a knock at the window. Unexpected guests also make me jumpy, because you never know how they are going to react. However, it was just Kelly, a long-legged auburn haired beauty who was a previous victim...emmm.. I mean assistant. :-)

She came in laughing at the situation at someone else's peril this time. I started to set up for the second trick. I untied her wrists and torso, and had her turn 90 degrees and lay back. I crossed her hands in front and tied them together and lifted them over her head. Normally, I do use a strip of an old bedsheet as a cleave gag, but before I even got to that part, Kelly called out. "Now when I did this you gagged me, you better gag her too." I told NOTE: Now I have to agree with Shakespear in an above post when he said that hearing the word "Gag" out of a women's mouth is a little piece of heaven. Anyway, back to the story.

Since I had worked with these girls before, and they were VERY cool with it before, I was feeling a little bolder that night. I had some black duct tape in the bottom of my trunk, which I sometimes used in place of the cleave. Tonight however, I pulled a strip of cloth and packed her mouth and then covered with tape. The other girls laughed at this. The second trick requires putting a wooden frame over the midriff and then running a power jig saw through the frame. (It's ok, its just a trick.) Now the frame and saw takes a minute of two to set up. I suppose I could set them up before I tie the girl up, but I don't want her to see the saw before hand. (It tends to spook them a little. They are more cooperative when they are already bound and gaged.) Plus if I do the setup beforehand, I don't get the satisfaction of watching the bound female squirm while I work. :-) Anyway, Tammy was up next, but that is for a different time. See you all soon. Magic Man

magicman33
magicman_33@yahoo.com

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, March 13th 2001 - 09:32:10 AM

Many of you may remember me, I posted on Bob's site, and started posting on this site once, about the bondage I have incorporated into my Magic Act, and how I work and live on a college campus, where I "lure" young co-eds, into helping me out with my stuff. Well, I am leaving the college, and am going on a two-week blitz to tie as many girls as I can before I leave.

The humor of this story comes when I went to the local Wal-mart to get some supplies for this blitz. I picked up some stuff, and then went to electronics to pick up a microphone for my computer. I handed the young man at the electronics counter the microphone and then emptied the rest of my basket for him. It contained:

2 - 12 packs of Men's white hankerchieves.
3 - 20 ft. rolls of duct tape (2 black, 1 white)
5 - packs of extra-long shoelaces (been using them since I
was a kid.)

Needless to say, the kid that rung me up was oblivious.
Now if I was working there, and saw someone buying that, I would DEFINATELY know what's going on. :-)

Magicman33
magicman_33@yahoo.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic