Harmonyfan : 01 - Alison my kinky girlfriend (M/F, F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Harmonyfan : 01 - Alison my kinky girlfriend (M/F, F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Harmonyfan's stories
01 - Alison my kinky girlfriend
Story index at the bottom

By Harmonyfan

Saturday, March 24th 2001 - 08:53:36 PM

This is a story about a woman I met in college who completely turned me onto bondage. Her name was Alison and she was very sexy - tall, with large breasts (36DDs) and a beautiful face.

We were on our second date and had closed down a bar when I suggested we come back to my house (I was living with my parents while I attended school). In my room, we started kissing and feeling each other up when she spotted a pair of leather shoe laces that I had just bought.

"You naughty boy" she said to me, "I know what you want to do with those" (I didn't off, course).

She grabbed the laces and tied me to the bed, arms apart and gave me great head. Before I came, she stripped off all her clothes and kneeled on top of me until she came. Somehow I managed to avoid coming.

As Alison was untying me I knew that I had to tie her up. Once untied, I wrestled her to her stomach and tied her hands behind her back. She was half struggling and half giggling. I rolled her over and tied her legs spread eagle to the bed using a bathrobe belt and the other lace. Then I gagged her with a scarf. She was really hamming it up, talking through the gag, calling me master. I quickly mounted her and am sorry to say that I was so turned on by all of this that I came rather quickly.

After that night, we always found a way to make bondage part of our dates. Since then, I have never been with a woman that I didn't tie up and have discovered that the great majority of women will let you tie them up. I am 41 now, and am still excited anytime I thing of Alison.

Harmonyfan
lovetotieyoutight@yahoo.com