Charisma : 01 - Spending Time at my Sister's (F/F, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Charisma : 01 - Spending Time at my Sister's (F/F, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Charisma's stories
01 - Spending Time at my Sister's
Story index at the bottom

By Charisma

Tuesday January 2nd 2001 12:51:20

Okay, first off, no jokes about my name. It is real and, being 23, I was named Charisma back when such names were in style. I've heard all the jokes.

ld about this site by some friends here at school who said I should post the story after I told them about it.

This happened to me a few nights ago and if you had told me this was going to have happened, I would have been pretty scared. As it turned out, it was weird, but not awful or emotionally scarring, as some other tales might be. Anyway, my older sister was in a car wreck a few weeks ago and got pretty banged up. The upshot is that she is unable to use either hand or get out of a wheelchair for a few months. She'll be fine then, but as she is very active and a runner, she is going pretty stir crazy. Well, my Mom and I decided to go spend the week between Christmas and New Years there so as to help my sister's husband take care of her. I even thought about staying out this semester from school to move in and help for the next few months, but I decided I can't because of some classes I have to get now to graduate. And after what happened, maybe it is best. Anyway, my sister and her husband live in another state.

So after we were there for a day or two, Mom was upstairs in bed and I was helping my sister (I'll call her Julie, but obviously that isn't her name) get ready for bed. Well, she has to wear these special white stockings every night and I was going to put them on her but I had an idea I thought would be funny. I was feeling pretty goofy and so I tied one of them over her mouth (she was tired and cranky and was calling out for her husband, who was downstairs working on the computer) and then tied the other over her eyes. I was going for the camera to immortalize the moment for ever when Keith came upstairs. He wasn't mad, but he took the stockings off Julie's mouth and eyes. He gave her a little hug and asked if he needed to get her ready for bed himself. Then he smiled and told me that anything I did to Julie, he would have to do to me, but ten times more, since she couldn't help herself right now.

Now these two have a pretty healthy love life, believe me. I lived with them for a summer two years ago, right after they were married. They like to play up their healthy physical side by romping around and making little jokes, just to embarrass me. I know from that experience that they do some kinky stuff sometimes, and that he ties her up. That was more than I needed to know, but I couldn't avoid learning it, from the way they talk. Anyway, I didn't want any part in their little sex games, so I backed off.

The next day Keith was off doing laundry at the laundromat and I was upstairs washing the stuff that couldn't be machine washed. I had hung a bunch of Julie's panties on the shower rod over a heater vent and was just getting them down to put them away, but then I got feeling goofy again. This is a little embarrassing, but I don't ever wear silk underwear myself. I am pretty plain Jane. And I don't date much. This isn't because I am fat or insecure at all. I have had too many guys at school asking me out and looking me up and down (yeah, we see it, guys) to think that. In fact, my sister, who is adorable and totally svelte, calls me the perfect "venus". She says I am more "voluptuous" than she is. At any rate, I have always been embarrassed when she, or anyone else, comments about my breast size or my looks at all. I just don't feel comfortable with the typical female stereotypes and a lot of the typical female 'stuff'. I don't carry a purse unless I have to. I don't wear much make-up. I don't like dresses or skirts and I don't get fifty dollar hair cuts. It is hard to describe, I guess. I like guys, ... I'm just in no hurry.

ANYWAY! I was standing there in the bedroom and I held a pair of Julie's panties up to me. I was looking at myself in the mirror on the closet door and I just wondered what I would look like in them. It was as simple as that. So I took off my jeans and my own underwear and put Julie's on. Julie is a size 5 in underwear and I am a size six. They were a little tight on me but they fit alright. These were a pair of red silk string bikini panties, not things, thankfully. Then I decided to try on one of her bras. I am a 36D and Julie is a 34b, so the bra was also a bit small, but not too bad. The style felt pretty weird compared to what I usually wear, but I just wanted to see how I looked. It was hard to imagine what a guy would think if he saw me, but I thought I looked pretty much like the models in the Victoria Secret catalogue on Julie's magazine rack. Not as made up, of course, and not quite as skinny, but still. I was having fun now. I put on a different bra (this one was sort of goldenrod colored and hooked in front) because the other was an underwire and poked me all wrong. Then I put on a pair of black stockings and a black garter I found in the closet. I was getting the giggles because I was starting to look pretty ridiculous in all those different colors. Julie's makeup bag was on her dresser, so I put on some lipstick and eyeshadow and plumped up my lashes with mascara, stuff I usually dont do at all, and then I found a pair of red high heeled shoes in the closet. They matched the panties so I put them on and strutted across the mirror, giggling at myself and pursing my lips as if to the camera. I mean, come on, yeah it's totally silly, but I'm not the only one who does this. You probably do it too. So nyah!

I was facing the door and practicing tossing my hair over my shoulder in the mirror (my hair isn't quite long enough to do it well) when Keith came in. He was carrying a huge basket of laundry and wasn't looking toward me. He was saying something as he came in about that he already folded everything to save me the trouble-- we kid each other a lot- - and by the time he looked up, I had thrown myself onto the bed and yanked all the covers around me.

This is where it gets really strange. He looks at me for a moment, still holding the laundry basket, and then asks me with a smile what I was doing. I am still feeling all giggly, I can't stop, but I try to tell him I was just putting away the clothes. He puts the laundry basket down and takes a step toward the bed. I can see he is trying to see what I'm hiding. He is grinning like crazy and tells me to come on out, then, and help him put the rest away. I can hardly answer him, cause I'm so embarrassed and am giggling so much. He comes over to the bed, ready to pull the covers off me and asks me what I am hiding. I roll over and wrap the covers all around me, but I can feel my legs sticking out and I remember I'm wearing the black stockings and the heels.

Alright, I know you know by now that he ties me up. That isn't the really weird thing. The really weird thing is that I was getting sort of turned on. I mean, my brother- in-law is an okay looking guy, but I have never been attracted to him at all. All I have to do is think of him and Jule together and it makes me all clammy. But I was getting turned on anyway. I don't think it was him, either. I think it was that I felt pretty good about myself in all those silkies, and all made up. I think I sort of wanted a man to see me that way. But I didn't want him to either, at the same time. I was embarrassed, but I also wanted to know what he would think. Not just him.... any man. I don't know if that makes sense, but ah well.

Well, he says that if I don't show him what I have under there, it will be pay back time for the last night. What, you going to tie me up? I ask, and the thought of it, you have to understand, this is totally unlike me, gets me somewhat excited. It wasn't entirely a sexual excitement... but I tell you, I wanted him to tie me up. I guess just so he could get a look at me and I could see his face... and it wouldn't ne my fault. Well I fought him pretty hard anyway, but he outweighs me by about a hundred pounds. I got giggling so hard that he threatened to gag me. I am sure that he wanted to anyway, so I told him if he didn't get off me I would scream. He lurched around on the bed, still sitting on me and me trying to get away, and found another pair of Julie's underwear, these ones navy blue silk. He held them in front of me, kind of threatening me, but I giggled and fought him. He stuffs them into my mouth and starts to roll me over, but I was able to spit them out pretty easily. He stuffs them into my mouth again and holds his hand over my mouth until he can get something, I think it was a scarf, to tie over my mouth. I was still giggling into the gag when he wrestled me onto my stomach, got the covers off me and got my hands behind my back. The silk panties were riding up pretty bad by now and I was a little embarrassed again as he tied my hands together right over my bottom. The panties may as well have been thong after all. Next he tied my legs together at the knees and the ankles. I was pretty much helpless by now and he rolled me over again. He was grinning again, pretending, I think, not to be looking me up and down. He asks me laughingly what I was doing with all Julie's things on, and of course I can't answer. Next he says that my punishment will be tickle torture.

Now this is the part I really wish hadn't happened. I won't lie to you. I liked it, but it a like that hurts. It is like scratching poison ivy, if you know what I mean. It felt great then... now it stings.

He said something like 'let's see if you are truly Julie's sister. I know her most ticklish spots' and then he puts his hands on the cups the bra and pulls them down just enough to show my nipples. The next thing I know, he is kissing them, one at a time, running his tongue over them and drawing them into his mouth. Obviously he was really turned on by me, no matter how he tried to play it off. I was turned on too, had been, but not by him... just by the situation. I couldn't stop. I didn't want him to notice, but I am sure that my nipples went hard in his mouth, and -- this truly mortified me!-- I could feel the panties starting to get wet. I was completely uncovered and I hoped to God he wouldn't notice.

At first he was trying to act like he was trying to tickle me, then his mouth slowed down and he began to suckle me very slowly. I stopped myself from responding, it was hard, but it felt amazing. I couldn't believe it. To tell you the truth, if he had pulled my panties down at that moment and had me, I wouldn't have even tried to stop him. But he didn't. My eyes were closed and after at least ten minutes, he moved back from my breasts. I kept my eyes closed, pretty much hoping he would keep going. there was nothing I could do. Then he leaned forward again and kissed me on the crotch of my panties. He stayed there for a minute and I could feel his breath there, then he kissed me again and I could feel him nuzzling the panties aside with his tongue. I have never been kissed down there before and had no idea what it would feel like. I felt his tongue slip over me through the panties and -- oh, I hate this... it sounds so cheap, but it is true-- I shivered.

That was it. There was some noise downstairs, people talking. Some of Julie's friends had come over. We were still alone, and in no danger of being discovered, but he stopped anyway. He told me my punishment was over, but the joke was no good. He untied me and I covered myself again. I couldn't look at him. He left the room and I got dressed.

I am back at school now and that is the tale. I'm not sure what to do with it now, but at least it is told. I hope some of you enjoy it. I don't anymore, but I can't just blame Keith. I had a part in it too.

For whatever it is worth, I did decide to go get myself some silk panties. Spent forty bucks at Victoria's Secret with some of my friends. I haven't worn any of them yet. I think I will soon.

I'll check back to see what you all think.

Charisma
E-mail address: charismamizner@yahoo.com