Jericho : 09 - Friday Evening Playtime with Mandy (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jericho : 09 - Friday Evening Playtime with Mandy (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jericho's stories
09 - Friday Evening Playtime with Mandy
Story index at the bottom

By Jericho

Friday February 2nd 2001 06:53:01

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I haven't written in awhile, but things have been busy. I'll try to post more often. To those few who have remembered what I have written on previous pages and have asked me to tell more of my stories, a sincere thank you. I appreciate the stories that others share, and it encourages me to write more of my personal experiences.

Back in college, I dated this girl Mandy. She has been described in earlier posts, but suffice it to say she was of a sturdy, medium build, curly blonde hair, and green eyes. I particularly liked her B or C-cup breasts and broad shoulders, as well as her sweet, "girl next door" face. She was not overly athletic, but her build made me imagine her some powerful Amazon beauty, held prisoner by my wicked creativity. Mandy obviously indulged my bondage fantasies often, but did not often understand my urges. In most cases, we had tie-up "challenges", where I secured her and left her alone to escape. We had an agreed-on time for each session, and then I would free her if she was still held captive. If she freed herself, she had a week of bondage-free relations; if I freed her, I usually enjoyed some steamy bondage sex. (I'm good at bondage, but I'll admit that she did get out on a couple of occasions).

One of our favorite playtimes was Friday evenings. I usually had the apartment to myself, as I worked during the week, and my roommates either worked or went home for the weekend. It was a five-room dorm, with bathroom, two double bedrooms, a living room, and a kitchen/pantry. The fellow who shared my room, Stan, was an EMT who usually didn't return until Saturday afternoon, so I could definitely have privacy all night long.

Mandy came over after classes (around 4pm), and gave me an energetic hug. I coaxed her into stripping down to her briefs, and then even got her to change to the black thong I had bought for her (she only wore it when I asked her to). She like to play, but getting totally naked made her feel "slutty". I pulled her hair back with a black scrunchy, and drew her into my bedroom. She came out from the bathroom, I pulled out my bag of ropes, and she nodded reluctantly. I pulled out the longest piece I had, and hung it evenly over the back of her neck, the ends reaching her feet. I pulled the rope under her armpits, crossing over her back, and pulled the lengths together above her breasts, and knotted it. I followed a similar pattern down her torso, around her breasts, her belly, her waist, and buttocks. I added a shorter piece to finish off the lower half of my rope-work, and ran a crotch rope between her legs until the rope was used up (several loops). Her breasts pouted beautifully, and the rest of the ropes held her body pretty well, to my eye.

I then sat her down on the carpet alongside the bunk beds, not touching the mattress, but maybe a foot away from it.. I sat her up, with her back to the bedrail, and made her cross her legs Indian-style. I tied her ankles together where they met in front of her with one long piece. I wrapped her ankles with twenty loops or so, and cinched them off. I then took another length, and looped it five times or so around her left leg, above the knee, and knotted it. I took the remaining slack and tied it to the bedpost at the head of the bed. I repeated the step with her right leg and the bedpost at the foot of the bed, drawing her legs apart. With her thighs held so, I tied a piece around her cinched ankles, and drew them towards her crotch, knotting the rope off on the multiple lengths of her crotch-ropes. I doubled the rope back a couple times, and then looped some of it around her waist. The final slack I tied from her waist-ropes to the bed rail, doubling it back and forth, securing her to the bed frame at the small of her back.

I then stood up from in front of her (I had been kneeling to work on her), and then sat on the bed behind her. I drew her hands behind her back, and tied them together underneath the waist-bed rail rope. That done, I took the remainder of the piece to tie her elbows together above the waist-bed rail rope. Well, they didn't meet, but they came within a few inches of one another. Mandy had been quiet until now, engaging in minor small talk and answering some questions. Now she grunted under the strain of her upper arms. She asked if I had to tie her so tight, because she wouldn't have a chance to escape. I told her she had a grasp of the obvious, but that escape was her problem. She admitted that I had done a pretty good job (so far), but that I'd better get used to not having her around for a bit, because she was entitled to a good amount of time to escape. (She thought I would rather have her escape so we could be together, than tie her up and sit apart). I chuckled, reflecting that I may indeed spend the night watching TV alone, my girlfriend tied in my bedroom, helpless and alone. I told her I wasn't finished yet, and she sighed impatiently. "Like I can get out of this the way you've tied me?" she growled. "Humor me", I suggested.

I touched her bound wrists, which had been resting against her spread bottom. I lifted them to the underside of the bed, and used another piece to tie them to the underside of the bed rail, right where ropes were tied to and from her waist. This elicited more complaints, as it arched her back and leaned her forward slightly. I supported her by telling her she had a strong lower back, plus it made her breasts look bigger. Mandy spent a few moments looking down, and admitted that I was right on both counts. I felt better about my rope-work at that point, because her wrists were the key to her freedom, and her ability to get to the knots around her wrists was hampered by the ropes tying her to the bed rail, and the lack of movement that she now had. But I still wasn't finished. I had a few pieces left, and I wanted to use them all. I looped one length over the back of her neck, and drew her head a couple inches lower by tying it around her secured ankles. The loose ends I wrapped around the length of the ropes to be neat, making a double-wrapped piece holding her head down. I took another piece, and looped it several times around her bound elbows, cinched it, and tied it off to the underside of the upper bunk, above and behind Mandy's body. She was held in a taught, uncomfortable position of my imagination, and it was perfect.

At this point, I was pretty much done, and Mandy was too. I had taken probably an hour and a half to prep and tie her in this fashion, and I loved it. I had planned this tie-up for a couple weeks, and it was worth it. I quickly reached for her blindfold and gag, which she was unwilling to accept; she had become irritated. I got the blindfold on despite her twisting her head (it was all she could do), and I had to squeeze a breast to force the penis-shaped gag into her mouth and buckle it behind her head. As an added punishment, since she resisted at the end, I retrieved her T-shirt and tied it tightly over her head, effectively hooding her and preventing any chance of her getting the blindfold off. She grunted and growled disapprovingly, but I knew it was within her limits.

I stood up, and told her she had up to three hours to escape (roughly double the time it took to tie her), and that I would check on her every half-hour or so. She nodded blindly, already fading into her own world, where everything was about the limited movement she had and the ropes that held her. While I was satisfied with tying her, I really enjoyed watching her fight to escape. Unfortunately, as my skill at tying grew, and her escape percentage lessened, she grew more complacent. No offense, but moaning and sitting there was not my cup of tea. I had an idea; I knew pain was not part of the equation, but the threat of it might be enough to snap Mandy into action. I suggested that she had better show some progress in escaping by the end of the first hour, or I would open the bag of clothespins we had bought a couple months back, and use them on some strategic places on her body. Mandy grunted her protest, to which I responded, "Then you'd better get going. The clock is ticking, Babe." I don't know if I really would have done anything, or if she would have talked to me afterwards, but it was certainly a viable strategy to see some results.

The response was intoxicating. After a few seconds considering her situation, Mandy surged into action, twisting, clawing, and squirming in her captivity. She rolled her shoulders, shook herself, leaned from side to side. Her hands tugged at their bonds, her fingers stretching for knots under knots. Her legs tensed, trying to draw them under her to give her some support. She methodically explored the limits of her captivity, and strained for any release. She tested the ropes, seeking slippage or loose coils. The way she was tied left her little, if any leverage or opportunity, but she was making a valiant effort. I stood there for several minutes, my excitement building as I watched her body tremble and heave with effort. She began to sweat slightly, her nostrils straining to get breath enough to fight free. Her chest and belly were jiggling and rocking under the harnessed network of ropes. Suddenly she paused, and despite her gag, I understood her next short sentences. She verified I was still within the room, and wanted me to leave her in private to escape. For some reason, she found my witnessing her struggles perverse. I personally resented leaving, but had little choice if I wanted a tie-up partner. I shook off my euphoric state, put in a few of her favorite CD's in the stereo, told her I would check on her in awhile, and I'd better see results. She renewed her efforts as I walked out the door and turned out the lights, her grunts, panting breaths, and the creaking of the bunk beds the only sounds other than the soft music from the stereo.

I stepped outside the room, and closed the door. I walked into the living room, and turned on the TV. I checked my watch, and flipped through a few programs. I was thrilled with waves of excited anticipation, which rode through me as I visualized my captive struggling to free herself. I counted the minutes until I thought it safe to enter the bedroom and check on her. I didn't want to seem overeager, but I doubted that Mandy had any sense of time, even if she had found a way to remove the hood and blindfold (I had left her in the dark). I stood up, put down the remote, and walked back to the bedroom. The music was still playing, almost finished with the first CD, as I opened the door. I flipped on the light, and walked back into the room.

Mandy was still secured in her bent over, seated position. She must have fought the ropes solidly in the time she had, because she had drawn some additional slack by her elbows and the rope securing her ankles to her neck. Notably, the ropes were no longer as neat around her waist and her arms, but they were still in place. Her struggles also must have tightened the knots, as she was flushed all over, and the ropes seemed to bite in a bit more. She must have flopped around a bit, because she had turned herself slightly, drawing the ropes on her wrists, waist, and thighs tighter. Her efforts had made her sweaty, leaving her thong and T-shirt damp in several spots, a mild sheen on most of her body. She must have stopped struggling just as I entered the room, as her breathing was labored under her T-shirt hood.

I asked if she was OK, and she nodded. I surveyed her panting, sweaty form, and gently chided her. I noted that it didn't appear that she had made much, if any progress in untying herself. I also mused (out loud) that I guess I was safe to open the package of clothespins. Mandy grunted an "Unnnn-unnnhh", and some more protests that I couldn't make out. I knelt in front of her, cupped each breast experimentally, and murmured that they would look really good with clothespin accessories. Mandy sighed, and demanded a muffled "OK; get out." I stood up as she began to gently rock back and forth, her fingers picking at the ropes around her wrists and the bed rail. I smiled, then retreated to the door, turned out the light, and closed the door. I returned to the living room and the TV, and considered my next move. After all, I had to wait another half-hour before my next visit, and I debated whether I should indeed dig out the clothespins. After all, I had all night to play with Mandy; I had the apartment all to myself, and she didn't appear to be going anywhere fast. Unfortunately, I never got to make the decision, as one of my roommates came home unexpectedly, and I had to sneak Mandy out of her bondage experience much earlier than I wanted. But it was fun, and I think we both enjoyed it. I hope you appreciated my sharing.

Jericho