Kristin : 01 - Bound as Batgirl (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kristin : 01 - Bound as Batgirl (F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kristin's stories
01 - Bound as Batgirl
Story index at the bottom

By Kristin

Thursday, April 5th 2001 - 07:29:49 PM

Bound as Batgirl

Hey, guys. My name is Kristin, and do I have some bondage stories for you. But first, I have to explain something. Some of you may remember a few posts I made about a year ago giving a preview of some of the ties I've had to endure at the hands of my fellow sorority sisters. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to follow up on my promise. A combination of computer problems, personal affairs, and the fact that I seem to be tied up all the time is to blame. The good thing is that all that is behind me now. Well, everything except the tie ups. I think it's going to be hard to try to convince certain people to stop doing this to me, when I love it so much.

OK. Before I start with this story, a little about me. I'm 20 years old, 5'7, about 115 pounds, with green eyes and long blonde hair. I have a very fit body, thanks to the years spent training for the various swimming teams I have been apart of. I am currently a Junior at a Big 10 college, having been lucky enough to get a full athletic scholarship. And for as long as I can remember, people have always enjoyed tying me up. It first started when I was about 8 years old playing super hero games with my friends. I was always the poor super heroine who always had to be tied up only to be rescued by the "real" super heroes. LOL...I guess even little boys can be sexist! :)

Although, I guess I never complained too much about the arrangement. My perils continued throughout my teenage years with an ever increasing level of intensity. We progressed from twine and rope to leather straps, chains, and some other fairly kinky stuff. I'll let you use your imagination for now. The boys and girls in my group of friends always found reasons to tie me up. And most of the time, I was usually dressed in less than appropriate clothing. Since I've always been a swimmer, the first few years usually had me in one swimsuit after another. Things got a little more interesting once I got a little older, and discovered my sexuality. I know some of you guys may hate me for this, but I've always been a little show off when it comes to my body. But I don't see any harm in being proud of something that I've built through years of training. I love to wear tight clothing, but nothing that reveals too much skin. I've always had at least one pair of leather pants in my closet, and my tops have only gotten tighter over the years. I'll never forget the first time I was tied up while wearing leather. It was an absolute rush that resulted in my first orgasm. I guess it tells you something about me when my first orgasm was brought about not by the soft touch of a man, but by the firm grasp of a rope. LOL.

My first orgasm was an accident. Our games were always meant for fun. Nothing more than trying to mimic what we saw on TV. It wasn't until I started college that I discovered that certain people do this for other reasons. Thus, the beginning of my first story. The summer after graduating from high school, I joined a sorority that had a house next to the university I was going to be attending.

I moved in to the sorority house a couple of weeks before school started to get acquainted with things. I quickly made friends with everyone, and before I knew it I was waist deep in heaping mounds of homework. It took a while to adjust to the demands of school, workouts, and a personal life, but eventually I got a routine down and was well on my way. Before I knew it, it was October. Which meant that it was time for my sorority to start planning our annual Halloween bash. Every year our sorority throws this huge Halloween party that has become quite legendary around here. Everyone is invited, but to get in the door you have to be in costume. Every year, we get together and vote on a theme for the girls in the sorority. The year before I was there, the theme was Hooters girls. I guess the party was packed that year! At this year's meeting to choose a theme, I suggested that we all dress up as our favorite super heroine. Everyone loved the idea, and that's what we decided upon.

I knew right away that I was going as Batgirl.

I spent a few days looking around town to find the ideal costume, but unfortunately all I could find was the typical crap you usually find at costume shops. You know, the one-size-fits-all costumes that never make it past the first half hour. I decided to throw caution to the wind, and went online to get the best damn Batgirl costume I could find. I first checked out some sites that sell latex clothing, but I couldn't afford what they wanted for a full catsuit. I stumbled across a site that sells this wonderful black PVC catsuit, I think it was Northbound Leather, and within a week I had this black beauty hanging in my closet. Since I had a killer pair of knee high boots already that would be just perfect, the only other items I had to find were the mask, cape, and a utility belt. People, let me just say that the Internet is an indispensable resource if you want to super heroine yourself up. :)

I invited my best friend from high school to the party. Her name is Sara, and I really think you guys would like her. She's a little shorter than me, but just as fit since she was also on the swim team. The thing about Sara is that she was usually the one who always instigated our little tie up games. In fact, she was the one who roped me up in my leather pants when I had my first orgasm. It happened one night after a party. I stayed overnight at her house, and her parents were gone on vacation. One thing led to another, and I eventually found myself tightly spread-eagled to her parent's bed. If only they knew!

I'll tell the entire story next time.

Back to this story. After I showed Sara my costume, she decided to go as the next obvious choice: Catwoman. Since we only had a few days left before Halloween, we didn't have enough time to go online for her costume. We scoured the local malls and found an awesome black lycra catsuit from one of the stores that sell dance apparel. She also had a pair of killer boots that would work perfectly, so with a little more shopping we found the required eye mask and gloves. We also found a nice little whip that nicely finished off her outfit. Little did we know at the time, but that whip would change our lives forever.

Sorry to be such a tease, but you'll have to wait to see how this all played out later. I got a date!

Love,

Kristin