Michael : 01 - Role reversal (M/F, F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Michael : 01 - Role reversal (M/F, F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Michael's stories
01 - Role reversal
Story index at the bottom

By Michael

Thursday, April 5th 2001 - 08:12:43 PM

Role reversal

This is my first post but have been into bondage for most of my life. I am 45 and have tied up many women on numerous occasions. My fiancee Debbie and i have been into bondage for over four years. She has always been the victim. Until one day when i wondered what it would be like to have the tables turned.

I was off work that day and after Debbie finished her workday she came over to my house for an evening of good food and bondage, with her being the object of restraint. I had thought all day about turning the tables and allowing myself to be tied up for the first time in my life. I did not know Debbie's feelings on this so i was concerned that this may harm a great relationship.

After a couple of drinks i got my courage up to implement a plan that i thought would do no harm. I asked deb to sit in the living room and give me five minutes in the bedroom alone and then come down the hall to the bedroom for a surprise. She gave me a quizzical look but agreed.

I went to the bedroom where i stripped down to my underwear and began to place some nylon and velcro ankle cuffs around my feet. My heart was racing as i knew the gamble i was taking not to mention the fear of the unknown about being bound and at someone else's mercy for the first time. I applied the red ballgag in my mouth and prepared for the final step i locked one wrist in the metal handcuffs and managed to put my hands behind my back and clasp the other wrist in place. I stood in the middle of the room handcuffed, anklecuffed and ballgagged.

I heard her footsteps coming down the hall and my heart raced. Would she like this role reversal? As she opened the door and peeked in and saw me trussed up her smile let me know all was allright.

"What have we here?" she playfully said.

She came over and ran her hands over my restrained body. I could only moan through the gag she had worn so often. She laid me back on the bed and drove me wild with her hands and mouth. She surprised me by rolling me over on my stomach and securing me with a strand of rope in a hogtie position to tickle my barefeet.

The rest of that week was Deb's turn to explore her strong side as she tied me up many times and many ways through that first week. I am glad i opened that door to another side of our bondage life together. We regularly change roles now and she still loves being bound and gagged by me but for a change i am her plaything at various times. Hope you like my first true bondage experience. Let me know what you think thanks for a great site.

Michael
pokemonpm243@yahoo.com