PC : 01 - The Dorm's Bondage Floor (M+/M+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PC : 01 - The Dorm's Bondage Floor (M+/M+)

Post by Canuck100 »

PC's stories
01 - The Dorm's Bondage Floor
Story index at the bottom

By PC

Monday, May 28th 2001 - 06:33:30 AM

I've been watching this site for a while, and have decided to write about what happened to me when I lived in a college dormitory. It was quite a few years ago, and my parents insisted that when I went away to college, I live in the dorms. The college made that a rule too so there wasn't much choice.

At the time the dorms were trying to act like fraternities. Each floor of the each dorm had a name. In our building, the floors were named after famous writers or historical figures. Ours was Bacon House after Sir Francis Bacon. Below us was Twain House, then Hemingway House, Raleigh House, and so on.

Each house had a mix of students from freshman to senior. The plan was to put each freshman into a room with either a senior or a junior (there weren't enough seniors to go around) and the older student would act as a mentor for the younger one.

There were about seventeen of us who were freshmen the year I started. After we were enrolled and had started classes and things had settled down, the seniors decided that if the "houses" were to be like fraternities, then there should be a hazing to welcome the freshmen. We all knew all about the coming hazing, but not what was planned as the seniors worked quietly meeting in private. In the week before the announced hazing, the "resident head" who worked for the university, approached each of us freshmen and said quietly that Saturday night would bring the hazing and that it would be all in fun, but that there would be some bondage and some nudity. If any of us would rather not participate, he would arrange for us to stay in one of the building's guest rooms. One freshman said he would be away at home that weekend, and one other said he would rather not be in on the hazing. That left fifteen of us.

After dinner on Saturday night, all fifteen of us went to the common room along with our senior and most of the rest of the people who lived on the floor. There they told us to strip. Each senior took his charges' clothes, and then we stood there naked. They brought out rope and tied our hands behind our backs. Then they brought out duct tape and wrapped it around our heads sealing our mouths. They took more rope and put a hobble on each of us so that we could take steps of only about a foot or so at a time. They told us that we would remain that way the rest of the night.

I thought they meant until bed time, but they meant the whole night, which surprised me. Until going to bed, we were to stay in plain sight, either in our rooms with the door open, or in the common room or in the latrine.

At around midnight, my senior room-mate told me to lay on my bed, and he hog-tied me. I found later that all of the freshmen had been hog-tied for the night.

It was odd, to say the least, trying to sleep bound, naked and gagged.

On Sunday mornings the dorm served a brunch at ten and dinner at four in the afternoon. At 9:30 all of us were back in the common room. They announced that they were taking us to brunch. I was horrified and so were the other freshmen, but they said that we would be modestly dressed. With that they brought out the rolls of duct tape and each senior tore off a strip about three feet long. They pasted each strip to the stomach of their freshman so that it hung down to the floor. Then they moved behind and reached through our legs and grabbed the strip and pulled it up and pasted it up our butts and up our backs. In the process they made sure that in front the one single strip of tape covered as much as it could. Up the back it covered our ass-cracks. It was like a duct tape loincloth. Fortunately they didn't pull it up too tight so that it didn't stick too much in front. I couldn't believe it, but with the duct tape in place, they marched us to the elevator, down we went, and into the dining room.

The dorm was all male, but there were a few female employees who worked in the dining room serving the food. Did they ever give us odd looks as we were marched through the line, hands tied, mouths taped, and naked except for the strip of duct tape.

At our tables, the seniors removed the gags and fed us. I thought it would all be over then, but it wasn't. As soon as the meal was over, it was back up to our floor. There they took us to the common room, and pulled our tied hands up over our heads and fastened us with rope to hooks in the freeze around the ceiling. There we hung for an hour. At the end of the hour the seniors returned. Each stood by his roommate, and together they each tossed a coin. Heads, you were untied. Tails, they would try an hour later. I was untied the first time, but a few went another hour and two went three more hours.

Before they untied any of us they explained that the seniors could tie up their roommates any time they thought the freshman was out of line. Pulling off that duct tape loincloth was a real pain. After that now and then I would run into one of my fellow freshmen with his hands bound, his mouth taped, going to the latrine. My room mate never did tie me up again unless they were tying up all of us.

At the end of the first quarter, four freshman turned up with less than satisfactory grades and they spent twelve hours bound and gagged sitting in chairs in the common room with their grade slips taped to their foreheads.

When we had a dance with our "Sister" floor in one of the women's dorms, our seniors trotted the freshmen out to "introduce" them to the girls - we had our hands tied again, we wore jockstraps, and we had our mouths taped. No hobble on our legs. It was fun dancing with the girls who had fun feeling us up (I think some wanted to see if we would become erect and one said it was a payback for what guys do to girls) and two of them pushed pieces of paper into my jock pouch with their phone number on it - which led to a few nice dates later on.

Our floor got the reputation as the Bondage Floor and once somebody changed the floor designations by the main floor elevators to indicate that floor seven was not Bacon House, but Bondage House. The administration didn't think that was funny, but they didn't say much of anyting about it that I was aware of.

The tradition survived during the next three years. As a junior and a senior I had a freshman to mentor, and both spent his time tied up as an initiation hazing. I understand that the university put a stop to it a couple of years after I left.

That's the only bondage I've experience ever. Sorry I haven't been involved in any more.

PC