no name : 01 - Love Cards (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

no name : 01 - Love Cards (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

no name's stories
01 - Love Cards
Story index at the bottom

By no name

Wednesday, July 4th 2001 - 07:20:38 PM

Hi everyone. great site. I have been reading for quite a while now and decided to contribute a little bit. it is not a great story but at least it is something. let me know what you think.

It all started when my girlfriend cut out some "love cards" i guess you could say out of a popular girly magazine. They were cards that suggested things for a couple to do. One of them, of course, was gently tie your partners hands behind them with a scarf. That was the one i obviously wanted to try. So, one night when she came to see me we were each picking a card and doing what it said. I was delighted when i picked the one to tie your partner up, so i ventured to my closet and got a tie. I tied her hands behind her back and went to work. I then went and got some more ties and ended up tying her ankles and knees together also. I sat back and looked at her and boy was it ever a turn on. I asked her what she though and she said, "this is my first time being tied up, but i hope it is not my last." Just the words i wanted to hear. We proceeded to do what consenting adults do and i finally untied her about an hour later.

I guess i have another story so i will just include it in this one. Now that we have broken the bondage ice together i thought i would tie her up again the next time i saw her. So, i went and purchased some rope and a ballgag. I asked her if i could tie her up again and she said yes, so wasting no time at all i went and got my supplies. I first got a piece of rope and tied her hands palm to palm behind her back and cinched it tight. I then got out my never been worn ballgag and put it in her mouth and buckled it tightly. Then i grabbed another long piece of rope and began to wrap it above and below and between her breasts. As i pulled the rope tight between her breasts she let out a sexy moan out from behind her ballgag. That aroused me even more. I then crossed her ankles and tied them together.

After about 30 minutes of some foreplay i figured it was about time to finish us both off so i went to untie her and she jerked her hands away so i couldn't reach the knots that i had tied. I asked her if she wanted me to untie her and she mmmmmmmmph behind her gag and shook her head no. So i left her tied up, finished us off and left her tied for quite a while afterwards.

Well, there are my two stories. i know they are not half as interesting as most posts here but i thought i would give it a try anyway. keep up the good work. love the site.

no name
z1013@hotmail.com