kmer2495 : 01 - Dream Date (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

kmer2495 : 01 - Dream Date (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

kmer2495's stories
01 - Dream Date
Story index at the bottom

By kmer2495

Sunday, July 8th 2001 - 12:35:47 AM

First off... I am a guy (just so that it's in the open).

This is my first post EVER... and I am a little nervous about getting things as close to correct as possible. Although for obvious reasons, names are changed. Here goes.

It was about 8 years ago, in college, and I use to frequent alot of pool halls. Found that it was a good way to meet new people, impress the local girls, and make a little extra cash on the side.

Well, one evening I noticed a very fine looking girl, playing a game of 8 ball (no pun intended), with what looked to be her boyfriend. She was constantly giving him pats on the rear, hugs and little kisses when he did well. She also had this awsome way of pouting and doing a little hop when she missed a shot.

Night after night, week after week, I came in and saw them occassionally. And then one night, she came in alone. I came over to her, introduced myself, and asked if I she would like a game... and she agreed. Lisa and I played and talked for hours, a really great evening all together. She told me of her troubles with her boyfriend, Dave, and that they had split up about 2 weeks previous.

I tried my best to make it seem as though I was not too interested in being the "rebound" guy, but maybe looking back, I was not as successful as I had thought in hiding my feelings for her.

Over the next three weeks or so, we became a good bit closer, the ex-boyfriend seemed almost totally out of the picture. A call here and there about getting things returned, and "cleaning out my car when I found this of yours", type of stuff... nothing that would lend itself to stopping our new relationship.

One night at the pool hall, Lisa told me that she had noticed me looking at her, back when she and Dave were together. She told me that a good bit of her little act of pouting and stamping of her foot, was more for me than for Dave. She said that she had noticed me as well, and was trying to get my attention... guess it worked, huh ? Anyhow, we kept playing our game of pool, and I tried keeping my mind on the game and not other things (hard to do when you have a very attractive girl, wearing a very short skirt, high heels, bending over and reaching waaaaayyyy up the table to make a shot).

I tested the waters a little, while leaving my stool (and shifting myself in my pants), I would occasionally brush against her body in passing. Sometimes I would come up behind her while she was readying for one of those loooonnng shots, and place my hand on her shoulder while giving her pointers (heart pounding all the while). When I noticed some of the casual touches being returned, I became a good bit more bold. On one of her loooonnng shots, while she was stretching across the table, I walked past her returning from the bar with a few drinks. I took my bottle and let it graze her lifted leg (which reminded me of some 1950's pin-up girl pose), making her yelp and completely miss her shot. I played as though it was a complete accident, that I was looking over my shoulder and just didn't see her there (like she believed that).

As the evening went on, she started giving me hugs and kisses on the cheek for making difficult shots. I was figuring that the alcohol must have been doing me some favors, but then suddenly I didn't care, because the next thing out of her mouth sent my jaw dropping to the floor.

Lisa looked me dead in the eyes, and said in a REALLY seductive voice, "You know, my apartment is alot more cozy". Then I guess for good measure, she added in an even more seductive voice (if possible), "That is, if you want to take our GAME somewhere else". Needless to say, I was doing the "Check Please!" routine, and fumbling for car keys.

We arrived at her place, not at all what I expected for a college girl... came to find out later that Mom and Dad had a little "extra" money in the college fund. She had a REALLY nice place, with a loft bedroom. So anyway, Lisa went through the standard "Please don't look at my mess" thing, although she kept a super clean place, and the nickle tour.

"Here is the living room... and this is the Kitchen / Dining Room... and over here is the Bathroom... and up there is the Bedroom". Now, like so many of you if you were in this situation, my heart is racing and thoughts of POINTING to the Bedroom was not what I had expected. I was thinking more along the lines of, stripping as we climbed the stairs and FORGET the nickle tour stuff. But, I managed to keep my calm, and played along so as not to blow this FANTASTIC chance.

So we make our way back to the Living Room, and have a seat on the couch. She immediately slips her shoes off and put her feet in my lap saying, "These heels are KILLING my feet, would you pleeeeease give me a little message ?" How on earth was I gonna say no... she had already laid back and was arching her back as she stretched... MAN what a sight!!!

I slip off one, and then the other, and begin the most sensual message... gently kneading and pressing, softly pulling her toes and ever so often I would message the calf as well. After about 10 minutes, I got the urge to make my move. I gently placed her feet off of my lap, and began a tigers type of "stalking" crawl up her body. She had this evil grin as I came near her face... and as I leaned in to kiss her, I felt her hands on my chest, lightly pressing me away. I grinned back at her, and took both of her wrists in my right hand, and quickly pulled them over her head, and pinned them with my other. I went for the kiss, as she kissed me back.

Lisa looked at me once our kiss was over, and asked, "So, ummm... now that you've got me, what are you gonna do?" I leaned in close to her ear, her arms still pinned above her head, and whispered "You seem to enjoy this position. Why not let's take this to a more comfortable place?" With a look that makes men fall to their knees, she grinned again (with that little tip of her tongue sticking from between her teeth), and off we went.

We I got to the room, Lisa was looking through some of her dresser drawers. I told her that I had protection, and would be happy to use it. She said, "Great, but I'm looking for something else...". Just then, "Here they are!!" she squeels. Then she pulls out some of her stockings... not pantyhose mind you, STOCKINGS. She then says, "Could you use these to tie me up like you pinned my arms?" I've got to be honest... NEARLY HAD A STROKE on the spot. "Ummm, sure", I said, "Are YOU sure though?" She told me that the thought of being tied while I kissed her made her "hot". SUPER EVIL GRIN!!!!!!!

I have never been out of my clothes so fast... you would have thought I was undressing at gun point. Lisa on the other hand, got a little thrill at seeing me watch her strip, so she put on a little show. (a small show, but WHAT a show)

She lays in the center with her arms stretched overhead, and I gently tie her down (what blooming luck... she had a rod-iron head and foot board... the Saints were smiling on me this day!!!). I placed her hands in a cross fashion, and secured them... then I went to work on her ankles. That only seemed to excite her more. I tied them apart, and when I was finished, she looked like an upside down letter "Y". I started rummaging through "stocking drawer", and found one more pair. I asked her if it were OK to use it to blindfold her, and surprisingly she said "Looks like you can do whatever you want, I kind'a seem to be a little tied up at the moment." EVIL GRIN!!!!! Now picture this... 5'7", longer than shoulder length raven haired, nice chest, and REAL LEAN body - all tied for my fun.

So there she is blindfolded, tied with her arms overhead, and her legs apart. I slowly crawl into bed and lay next to her. Gently brushing her nipple with my fingertips... she gasps. I lean down to give her a kiss, and as my lips touched hers, she made a soft moan and then went ravenous. It was as if she NEEDED that kiss to keep her alive. I gently ran my hand over her crotch as we kissed, she arches her back to give it more pressure. Pressing into my hand, it seems like she was going to climax right there and then.

I pulled my hand away, and she got this pouty begging look, that sent shivers down my spine. what made it worse was her whimpering as well. I said, "Now Lisa, if you're gonna beg, I need to give you something to beg about" She gave this sexy "mmmmmm, make me beg" Then I got this REALLY EVIL thought, and figured what the heck. I asked, "Are you sure you want me to MAKE you beg?" She answered "Oh pleeeeasse make me beg, I want it badly." I said, "That's all I needed to hear"

I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Have you ever wondered how many times you could cum?" I give her a little peck on the cheek. "Have you ever asked yourself if you could take it?" I whisper in her other ear and pinch her nipple. "Let me ask, has there ever been a time when you jut couldn't take any more... have you ever begged for it to stop?" Lisa practically screams "I'm begging you to START." I lean in as close as I can and whisper, "Careful of your wishes. You see, I remember you saying earlier 'Looks like I can do whatever I want'. So let me ask you one more thing... are you TICKLISH Lisa?"

Her mouth drops open in this look of shock, and IMMEDIATELY starts begging "NO NO NO NO That's not what we agreed... You WOULDN'T... Lance PLEASE!!!! PLEASE don't tickle me, PLEASE. I'll do whatever you.... HAAAHHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAA !!!!!!!" I dig into her sides to cut her off "Now Lisa, YOU said for me to make you beg, you didn't say how or for what".

She was bucking and howling... "UNFHAHAHHIRRHHH... no pleeaaassse NOT THERE!!! OH PLEASE OH PLEASE STAHHHHHP IIITT"... as I went to attack her hips. "FOR GAAAHAHHAAH PLEAASE NO MORE! STAAHHHPPP!!! I CAN'T TAKE IHHT!"

"Lisa, this looks bad for you... we JUST began, and ALREADY you're ready to call it quits. Now I'm just doing as I was asked, just fulfilling my part of the deal. Let's see about those feet that you were sooooo eager to let me message earlier... maybe they're ticklish too?"

She went NUTS!!! I have never in my life seen a person thrash the way she did. I thought she was going to hurt herself. So I laid across her body at an angle with my head towards her right foot, then went to town. One hand raking the bottom of her foot, while the other raked he top. Did I tell you she went NUTS!!! "AAAAAAHHHHAHAH AHAHHA HAHHAHHAHAHA STAAAHHHHPPP HAHAHAH IT YOU HHAHAHHHAH CAN'T HAHHAHAAAHA YOOHHHOOOOO CAN'T DOOHHAAH THIS HHHAHHA IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!" "Fair? Now you want FAIR... Lisa, make up your mind... OK, then to be FAIR, I'll have to tickle the OTHER foot" And needless to say, she goes NUTS again.

By the time I finished with her other foot, I am soooo HORNEY. Seeing her thrash about, and hearing her beg and plead for release, was more than I could take. I reached over and grabbed my condom... tear it our and roll it on.

I crawl up and insert the ol' dog, and then start in on her underarms. It took me about 6.5 seconds with her still bucking and howling. I came so hard it almost hurt (BIG SUPER BIG GRIN). I pull out and towel off, letting her try to get her breath back, and without any warning I got in the 69 position and proceeded to lick and nibble for about 30 seconds until SHE came. Her Orgasm seemed strong enough to make her almost pass out.

She was still sleeping as I untied her wrists and ankles... giving an occasional giggle and laugh. The next day, she told me "That was THE MOST torture she had EVER been through... and the BIGGEST orgasm she had EVER had!"

That night at dinner, she is sitting across the table from me, and I feel her bare foot come into my lap and press against my zipper. She looks at me with that seductive grin and says "Tonite YOU are mine" as she drums the table with her fingernails... I get flushed and yell "Ummm...
Check Please !"

kmer2495
kmer2495@yahoo.com